1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

Re: BEYONCE named GQ's SEXIEST woman of the 21st century, anyone else imagining CHEERIOS right about now?

send them a bag of wet fritos and an air freshener that smell like low tide.

honestly, who cares about this CRAP.  it's a big bucket of spit. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

Re: BEYONCE named GQ's SEXIEST woman of the 21st century, anyone else imagining CHEERIOS right about now?

I prefer the woman who wasn't born with a silver spoon up her singing voice, and who can also do a better Beyonce than Beyonce, Charice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTOyUXy4wkI

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

is "lesser" your PC expression, or does it mean somewhere between lower and upper?  Either way, Charice grew up in third world poverty with a third world language as her first, with the real stigma of "other".  

Beyond that, Beyonce's father was an executive in the music business and her success is the result of classic nepotism (silver spoon).  Too bad her greatest hit song was eclipsed by another's performance.          

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Fail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Wow!

Charice vs. Beyonce?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

glad somebody got the joke

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

by "another's performance" I mean Charice's version of "listen".  I left a link to it above, watch and weap for your pathetic Beyonce.  Charice throws behind the back, no look, eyes closed, versions of, well, basically all the top players over the last 20 years, and makes them look foolish.  She's breaking ankles like Rondo did to Nash that time.  Whitney, that trans-gender Celine Dion, and Beyonce.  It's just that Beyonce couldn't enjoy being the best at her own song for as long as the others because Charice has stolen her thunder earlier, and in more ways than one. 

Look, I've got no problem with the free-market and capitalism.  Nothing else throughout the entire course of human history has lifted people out of poverty.  Good for her and her dad for taking advantage in a productive way, she just doesn't get any street-cred from me.  Marrying Jay-Z was a smart power play, what's the guy worth 300 mil?  

You can't have it both ways.  Beyonce is more like the Clintons and the Bushes, and that's fine.  But Charice!  Charice is the real.  She came up from the "streets", dirt road even, so Beyonce better not step or else charice will expose the cellulite in her vocal chords.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

HeyBostonSportsLover (CC),  "don't you know it's true", Beyonce went all Milli Vanilli on us at the inauguration.  What a fake!  I am not in the least bit surprised.

Charice would have sang it live with one vocal chord tied behind her back and out perfomed Beyonce's best pre-recorded track.      

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

In response to BostonProSportsLover's comment:

First, who arts thou cc you persisteth to construe doth persona with? Second, Contrarian was a believer and a prophet in the mode of Jesus, Muhammed, Buddha, Ayn Rand, MLK or Gandhi.. I bet he is searching for an even deeper of essence (the 9th dimension).. I am only at the 3rd dimension. Third, that was a great performance by Beyonce. That's gravitas. Did you see that entrance by her and Jay-z.. In time, that day will be forgotten as the inaugural but the day Beyonce stile the show in DC.. poor mich was cast aside, my sources tell me that Obama(or was it Clinton) wanted to take her back to the Lewinsky room. Most performers incl Charice would have been lip-syncing too. Not her call as it wasn't for Whitney. About the acoustics and logistics, people want perfection.. It is what it is.. I bet she will bring most of it live at the Super Bowl halftime show.. Charice doesn't have the gravitas to be invited. Its the total package that makes Beyonce the bomb.. Voice and the rest of the deal!

Mass general has a good phych ward please get help.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to BostonProSportsLover's comment:

First, who arts thou cc you persisteth to construe doth persona with? Second, Contrarian was a believer and a prophet in the mode of Jesus, Muhammed, Buddha, Ayn Rand, MLK or Gandhi.. I bet he is searching for an even deeper of essence (the 9th dimension).. I am only at the 3rd dimension. Third, that was a great performance by Beyonce. That's gravitas. Did you see that entrance by her and Jay-z.. In time, that day will be forgotten as the inaugural but the day Beyonce stile the show in DC.. poor mich was cast aside, my sources tell me that Obama(or was it Clinton) wanted to take her back to the Lewinsky room. Most performers incl Charice would have been lip-syncing too. Not her call as it wasn't for Whitney. About the acoustics and logistics, people want perfection.. It is what it is.. I bet she will bring most of it live at the Super Bowl halftime show.. Charice doesn't have the gravitas to be invited. Its the total package that makes Beyonce the bomb.. Voice and the rest of the deal!

CC was an absolute loser who deserved to be banned. A racist and a Perv

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Cheerios between the ears?? Im sure theres a reason this thread is on a Celtics forum...

Maybe someone should stop imagining (fantasizing) about women so hard it spills onto a sports forum  and actually go on his first date. Not naming names but.........

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

BEYONCE  is a performer entertainer but she is not a singer.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

This is THE MOST disturbing thread I've encountered so far. 

Sections
Shortcuts