Big 3 give away game!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

Big 3 give away game!

Missing free throws and throwing the ball away,and missing shots in the 4rth.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Re: Big 3 give away game!

AS the big three go , so goes the Celtics, and they do not take lesser teams seriously, Ray and Kevin   11 and 6 points,  Kevin and Rondo letting the ball be stolen from them in the fourth, force rest them, it is all we can do.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

nope, this ones all rondos fault.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PACelt. Show PACelt's posts

When's the last time KG dominated his guy?  He can talk the talk, but I don't see him walking the walk!!!

I was wondering if those pants come in a man's size???

I think KG needs to get a set and start playing like a future "hall of famer".

PA

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishDrunk. Show IrishDrunk's posts

This is only one top level player on the celtics, and his name is Rondo.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LiJere. Show LiJere's posts

I truly believe KG is done; when's the last time he managed to get double digit rebounds?  Even his offensive rebounding is WEAK!!  He has everybody fooled into thinking how mentally tough he is, but yet this year he SUCKS.  Don't know if the PERKINS trade has something to do with his performance, but he needs to suck it up like a man and start performing.  Too bad a player can't be paid according to performance, as the way this team has been going, no one would draw a paycheck.

Imagine if they were in the real word where you face getting fired due to poor performance.  Professional sports is the only job you can underperform and not suffer any financial consequences.

WHERE DO I GET A JOB LIKE THIS???

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In Response to Re: Big 3 give away game!:
    [QUOTE]I truly believe KG is done; when's the last time he managed to get double digit rebounds?  Even his offensive rebounding is WEAK !!  He has everybody fooled into thinking how mentally tough he is, but yet this year he SUCKS .  Don't know if the PERKINS trade has something to do with his performance, but he needs to suck it up like a man and start performing.  Too bad a player can't be paid according to performance, as the way this team has been going, no one would draw a paycheck. Imagine if they were in the real word where you face getting fired due to poor performance.  Professional sports is the only job you can underperform and not suffer any financial consequences. WHERE DO I GET A JOB LIKE THIS???
    Posted by LiJere[/QUOTE]

Lets see...last time he had double digit rebounds was...hmm...how bout last night against the Timberwolves?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

and seeing as in how hes averaging 15 and 9 this season, id say you sound pretty dumb on this one. no disrespect.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dukeos. Show Dukeos's posts

You speak totally nonsense and probably don't even watch Celts game carefully, cause KG had a double double just yesterday against Minnesota: 13 Pts and 13 boards (4 offensive), plus 5 steals.
    Check better next time.

In Response to Re: Big 3 give away game!:
    [QUOTE]I truly believe KG is done; when's the last time he managed to get double digit rebounds?  Even his offensive rebounding is WEAK !!  He has everybody fooled into thinking how mentally tough he is, but yet this year he SUCKS .  Don't know if the PERKINS trade has something to do with his performance, but he needs to suck it up like a man and start performing.  Too bad a player can't be paid according to performance, as the way this team has been going, no one would draw a paycheck. Imagine if they were in the real word where you face getting fired due to poor performance.  Professional sports is the only job you can underperform and not suffer any financial consequences. WHERE DO I GET A JOB LIKE THIS???
    Posted by LiJere[/QUOTE]

Sections
Shortcuts