Big Al goes for 19 and 12 as the Jazz grill the Warriors....oh, and keep the lakers in 9th place

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Big Al goes for 19 and 12 as the Jazz grill the Warriors....oh, and keep the lakers in 9th place

What's the only thing worse than being a lottery  team?

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Re: Big Al goes for 19 and 12 as the Jazz grill the Warriors....oh, and keep the lakers in 9th place

I was at this game...on my iPAD now in the car going over the Bay Bridge.  Having been in the Bay Area 40+ years I'm a local fan too, first Boston teams, Celtics-GS, Sox-Giants and Pats-49ers. As Lakers had beaten GS 34 our of 36 games until GS won the last, you can imagine that local fans hate the Lakers as much as Celtic fans and I love hearing "Beat LA, Beat LA" as if I were in Boston.

Please do not think that GS purposely blew this game so LA would stay in 9th place as I'm sure LA papers & LA trolls might suggest. GS played its heart out and for the first time this season, I'm not unhappy the Warriors lost as the loss does not affect its standings.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Big Al goes for 19 and 12 as the Jazz grill the Warriors....oh, and keep the lakers in 9th place

In response to Kirk6's comment:

In response to DFURY-13's comment:

What's even worse than that....Not selling any playoff tickets after having a 100 million dollar payroll and nothing to lessen the blow they will take when they pay the inflated luxury tax there gonna get whacked with.

Thanks for everything Jimmy!!!!!!!!

I thought about this myself.

No playoffs will cost them a fortune.

That's why, "at the end of the day", they will probably get in.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

What's even worse than that....Not selling any playoff tickets after having a 100 million dollar payroll and nothing to lessen the blow they will take when they pay the inflated luxury tax there gonna get whacked with.

All the bad news not even mentioning losing its dominance in its own city.  The Clippers are going to start to sink in as LA's best basketball team.  And they are good and will get better.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

You are probably right.  The final playoff spot possibly won't be decided until the last game of the season.   It could be decided before that if either the Lakers or Jazz win or lose more than a couple of games. 

Sections
Shortcuts