Big Baby Calls out heat bench.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: Big Baby Calls out heat bench.

Thought maybe BBD would have learned something from opening his big mouth about Amare, who torched us good until he got hurt.. apparently not..

I dont really care if he mouths off but his game has to be real good to do so in my book.

Like if D Howard talked some trash in the media about his opponent then goes out and puts up a 35-20 line... but Baby has been playing like s*** for most of the last several weeks... cant understand the mouth..

Talk trash but back it up... dont talk trash and play like garbage... you can get away with it doing the former but deserve criticism for the latter...

If you  dont think it matters motivation wise, I disagree... Yea, everyones motivated ... its the playoffs and everyone likes the cliche..( if you need that for motivation, then youre in trouble)... but face facts...

Anytime someone feels humiliated or embarrassed, it switches you to another gear that just isnt available whenever you want it. What BBD said isnt such a big deal but coupled with his mouth about Amare... hes over the line imo

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

In Response to Re: Big Baby Calls out heat bench.:
    [QUOTE]Good Glen, exude confidence. I rather have a player have confidence in himself and his teamates. It makes me feel better as a fan. Blackboard fodder is overrated. How do words make you play better? Either your better or your not. I'll feel better watching the games knowing he believes in himself. Let him take that good shooting fourth game of the N.Y. series right into the first game of the Miami series, with confidence.
    Posted by OneNation[/QUOTE]

It's one thing to "exude" confidence, it's altogether different to be able to back your trash talking. He hasn't done anything in his short career to indicate he's capable of doing that.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Big Baby Calls out heat bench. : And i shouldnt go that far either.... Lebron james saying he had breakfast against the sixers and now saying he is going to have lunch against the celtics???? Is the same thing... Its hard enough as it is to win a series...I disagree with lebron as well... Another thing i dont like about some happenings on the heat....is... Some player who shall remain nameless...you probably know who it is.. saying in a commercial....QUOTE: This is going to be funQUOTE You know when we adquired bron and bosh.... Please everybody is watching...Even the refs who now suddenly refuse to call fouls on the big 3 or big 2 if you want to call it that. No its not going to be fun wade no its not and it sure is not going to be easy either...there i said who it was. PS. I just wish the players would just keep their mouths shut and play the game.
    Posted by Wade3[/QUOTE]

Great post

they should allow the players to talk to trash and play chippy like in the 80's and 90's...

then the players should be classy off the court.

ah well.

Last offseason should have seen a  Bosh to cleve sign and trade and Wade going home to Chicago

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Big Baby Calls out heat bench.:
    [QUOTE]Actually this could be a blessing in disguise for the heat. http://www.celticsblog.com/2011/4/28/2138661/baby-is-right-we-do-have-the-better-bench I as a heat fan I do not disagree with big baby but.......You do not call out another teams bench just like that..... Big baby just made this series a little bit harder on the celtics. May the best team win GO HEAT.
    Posted by Wade3[/QUOTE]

Does anyone give any thought at all to what Big Baby Davis says about anything?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

[QUOTE]First, I don't think BBD's words were that bad.  I like his confidence and he essentially said " we have the potential and we have to execute". Second, If you need your opponent's words to make yourself motivated when you are a second round team and supposedly a championship contender, then you are already behind when you walk on the court.  You don't think both teams' players are already massively motivated?  Of course they are. Third, BBD has learned from Garnett and is trying to play a mind game.....trying to put doubt in the minds of Miami's bench. 
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]
    I'd like anything tried to fire up the bench. We'll see if they play better. Someone equated what he said to trash talking. I'd like to see them define it. I'd rather have someone showing confidence and trying to set a spark then just keeping their mouth shut. Hey, just my thoughts.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Big Baby Calls out heat bench. : It's one thing to "exude" confidence, it's altogether different to be able to back your trash talking. He hasn't done anything in his short career to indicate he's capable of doing that.
    Posted by Qdaddy[/QUOTE]
    Can you define your criteria to trash talk? Can you even define trash talking? I don't consider what Davis said to be trash talking. Can you site some examples of someone who may talk trash and someone who may not? Please discuss.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Big Baby Calls out heat bench. : I'd like anything tried to fire up the bench. We'll see if they play better. Someone equated what he said to trash talking. I'd like to see them define it. I'd rather have someone showing confidence and trying to set a spark then just keeping their mouth shut. Hey, just my thoughts.
    Posted by OneNation[/QUOTE]

Agreed.  Read what he said, again.  If someone really considers that trash talking, you'd be astonished at what the players say to each other on the court.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

oh noooo he pulled a Jameer ?!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

but ...Lebron called the C's their lunch..now that has to play in favor of the Celtics which in turn is better than the Davis effect on the heats bench...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]Agree with all of the others.  Very stupid for Big Baby to say this.  He really needs to keep his mouth shut.   I hope that this is the last time we hear unnecesary comments from Glen Davis.   Maybe one of his teammates will have a talk with him.  
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]
    Who is Baby matched up with in this series?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

big baby has the intelligence of jason terry. Both write checks with their mouths that their bodies cannot cash. Except when baby talks about all of the food that he eats. That is one fat cat. He and Shaq need to hit the treadmill together.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wade3. Show Wade3's posts

[QUOTE]big baby has the intelligence of jason terry. Both write checks with their mouths that their bodies cannot cash. Except when baby talks about all of the food that he eats. That is one fat cat. He and Shaq need to hit the treadmill together.
    Posted by Tayshawn[/QUOTE]

that avatar you have....One of the funniest guys alive....he acts so freakin dumb is actually hallarius....One of my favorites too is david allen grier.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wade3. Show Wade3's posts

About david allen grier from in living color to chocolate news....He cant miss....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wade3. Show Wade3's posts

Ok sorry back to basketball heat and celtics talk.

Sections
Shortcuts