BIG BABY is now the MAN!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Re: BIG BABY is now the MAN!

any team that Davis takes 25 shots on is horrible.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

True, C'mon CC, anybody who takes 25 shots should score 40 points first of all, esp bigs, and any team giving Baby that much freedom S-CKS

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

A CC thread related to the Celtics?

OK, I'll bite.

Always liked  Glen, but he forgot about listening to  Doc while he was here.

If he listens to his coach and  plays within the  system, he's  an  asset.

Hope he has a good season.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Maybe Glen will average 20 a game this year,  renegotiate his contract and get the max.  Hey any team that lets Howard go for the peanuts they got for him would probably do that.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I did a cartwheel the day Davis left town, and my feelings have not changed.  I will root for anyone who wears green, but I don't have to like them.  Same thing with the Sox.....Big Baby is my Mike Greenwell.  A person with an over-inflated opinion of themselves, who tries to compare themselves to legends, and who never, EVER, shut the heck up about their contracts.

Also agree that any team he can score 29 points on is a terrible team!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Can't wait till Baby takes 45 shots for 50 points. 

The Magic blow. Baby not a franchise guy. Season will prove that out. 

Harden, well, he may be a franchise guy. I need to see more of him on the Rockets first.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

Maybe Glen will average 20 a game this year, renegotiate his contract and get the max. Hey any team that lets Howard go for the peanuts they got for him would probably do that.

How does okc get more for harden than orlando got for howard? How r u involved in a 4 team trade and trade the best player and dont get at least the 2nd or 3rd best player involved (bynum and iguodala). U have to be one badly run asssss team. A team led by a big baby.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I will say I am happy E'Twan Moore scored 13................but, again, if he scores 13, how bad is your team??

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:
    [QUOTE]

True, C'mon CC, anybody who takes 25 shots should score 40 points first of all, esp bigs, and any team giving Baby that much freedom S-CKS

[/QUOTE]

0ne should score 40 out of 25 shots? kidding, right? Lets say thats 17 for 25 if you count a couple of threes, or almost 70% from the field. I'd say thats a career night. Our captain probably had a few of those, but not many.

Davis shot 13 for 25 the other night. In my book that's a very good game. got to give credit where it's due.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

any team where anybody takes 25 shots and scores 29 (13 for 25) will be happy.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to basketbert's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

BAby won't keep this up. Anyone who knows the Celtics is aware of how Doc and most of the Celtics thought BBD was a selfish and not very bright player.  They wanted him out of here.  And his limitations are obvious you will see.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

exactly.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

im proud of him, saw his potential in Boston. He just didnt have a chance to go off because of who was in front of him (rightfully so). Hope he has a great season.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That isn't the point.  Have you ever looked at his career FG percentage?  Do you think he will do that every game? Davis shot 42 percent last year.  Any team where he is a big scoring option is horrible.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That isn't the point.  Have you ever looked at his career FG percentage?  Do you think he will do that every game? Davis shot 42 percent last year.  Any team where he is a big scoring option is horrible.

[/QUOTE]

If he'd do that every game he'd be like Mike. I know he won't. But he had a great game.

In the meantime Orlando is 1-1 and we're 0-2   ;-)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from shines01. Show shines01's posts

commie, put the pic of the woman squatting beside her racing bike back on your profile

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to shines01's comment:
    [QUOTE]

commie, put the pic of the woman squatting beside her racing bike back on your profile

[/QUOTE]

I dont think it is the real commie.  Remember how long all his old posts used to be?

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to COMMIECONTRARIAN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to breaktime's comment:
    [QUOTE]

OK, I'll bite.

Hope he has a good season. this is a continuation from last year's playoffs and most games when howard was injured. this has been going on for awhile. he's been able to show off all his offensive moves and passing skills. the offense runs through him!

[/QUOTE]

esp when the SYSTEM is based around him, no prob listening! glen did not like being the 6th or 7th option or having to only get shots off garbage. always saw himself as a barkley type clone. now he's being treated like it and he's delivering. all about results! 

[/QUOTE]

By "he is delivering" you are talking about this one game right?  Because man did he stink last year.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to breaktime's comment:
    [QUOTE]

OK, I'll bite.

Hope he has a good season. this is a continuation from last year's playoffs and most games when howard was injured. this has been going on for awhile. he's been able to show off all his offensive moves and passing skills. the offense runs through him!

[/QUOTE]

esp when the SYSTEM is based around him, no prob listening! glen did not like being the 6th or 7th option or having to only get shots off garbage. always saw himself as a barkley type clone. now he's being treated like it and he's delivering. all about results! 

[/QUOTE]

By "he is delivering" you are talking about this one game right?  Because man did he stink last year.

[/QUOTE]

talking PLAYOFFS, he was awesome and unstoppable down low and was the clear leader,on and off the court, no kg or pp to defer to. he responded better as a starter and as the focal point, thats y orlando did not want to get a bynum back, believe it or not. they rightfully see bb as a guy to build around, perhaps a franchise guy. not just one game.. he did it in the playoffs snake!

[/QUOTE]

He shot 43 percent in the playoffs.  That is horrible for a big.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Glenn Davis as teh focal point of the offense just tells you how terrible teh Magic really are.

E'twan Moore had 15 points friday night for Orlando.