Re: Big-boy Pants?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkYvJgbBBHg

HAHAHHAHA

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

SOFT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8pV2v4wNJs

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to Fiercest34's comment:

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

It's certainly weak to talk about one's family on a sports forum.

No doubt about that.

True.

But I think Tommy had no choice. I mean he was being upped and downed, left and right by the posters here regarding that Darko killing someone stuff. That's why Tommy had to make an excuse. Give him credit, some here actually believed that story about his daughter.

Until he slipped up.

I believed him about his daughter.  I continue to believe it.  Maybe I'm naive........and again, I do not profess to have any more insight than anyone else, but my gut tells me he is not lying about this.

Unfortunately for him, he has burned his last bridge with me, the only person who gave him  a break.  Upon his return, he promised to be more....."moderate" (his word).  But his insistence on telling me what I can and cannot write, his nit-picking and derision have caused me to end all contact with him.

I felt badly for him, being a dad myself, but telling me I can't "diss" koME shows me where his true priorities are.  This is just basketball, and it's supposed to be all in fun.  I have great respect for the lakers...........I don't like Mr. Bryant, and never signed a paper saying I had to...........

He now has nothing left on the board, and I hope he does the honorable thing and leave!  I have no hard feelings, and wish him and his family well.........I shall not respond to any more of his posts, though, as he is, as has been mentioned, a fraud!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

HAHAHAHAHA

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

and this after Meta World DBag called out Kobe for being a ball hog and telling the press that "they have to play as a team to win."

As Mark Cuban said, the issue with the Lakers isn't talent, its chemistry.  Speaking of which, Nash isn't a Laker at heart.  He must be misrable in that disfunctional bee hive.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

http://www.dailynews.com/lakers/ci_22112410/lakers-point-guard-steve-nash-wont-play-trip?source=rss

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:

In response to Eldunker's comment:

and this after Meta World DBag called out Kobe for being a ball hog and telling the press that "they have to play as a team to win."

As Mark Cuban said, the issue with the Lakers isn't talent, its chemistry.  Speaking of which, Nash isn't a Laker at heart.  He must be misrable in that disfunctional bee hive.

I guess the 2010 Miami Heat were also disfunctional?  They started that season off at exactly where the Lakers are today 8-9, and that was while playing with both their starting point guard and backup point guard. Don't worry my friend, Steve Nash will be back soon. Hope all is well!

Have a very blessed afternoon!

Yeah the 2010 Heat were dysfunctional. they also started  9 and 8.  Also I am pretty sure the Heat didn't play 12 of its first 17 at home.

I don't know why you keep pretending that the Lakers are not playing badly.  I don't see anyone on here pretending the Celtics are playing well.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to TommyRules' comment:

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

In response to Fiercest34's comment:

It's certainly weak to talk about one's family on a sports forum.

No doubt about that.

True.

But I think Tommy had no choice. I mean he was being upped and downed, left and right by the posters here regarding that Darko killing someone stuff. That's why Tommy had to make an excuse. Give him credit, some here actually believed that story about his daughter.

Until he slipped up.

I believed him about his daughter.  I continue to believe it.  Maybe I'm naive........and again, I do not profess to have any more insight than anyone else, but my gut tells me he is not lying about this.

Unfortunately for him, he has burned his last bridge with me, the only person who gave him  a break.  Upon his return, he promised to be more....."moderate" (his word).  But his insistence on telling me what I can and cannot write, his nit-picking and derision have caused me to end all contact with him.

I felt badly for him, being a dad myself, but telling me I can't "diss" koME shows me where his true priorities are.  This is just basketball, and it's supposed to be all in fun.  I have great respect for the lakers...........I don't like Mr. Bryant, and never signed a paper saying I had to...........

He now has nothing left on the board, and I hope he does the honorable thing and leave!  I have no hard feelings, and wish him and his family well.........I shall not respond to any more of his posts, though, as he is, as has been mentioned, a fraud!

hedley,

You have said probably 20 times that you wil lnever reply to me and probably 10 times that I was on ignore. I know you can't help yourself.

I didn't tell you to not to call him koME. You act as if you are better then the low-life's like Dfury, snake and Fierce, but you drop down to their level when you want to. There is no bigger of a SOB in the league then KG, do I bring him up all the time?

Thank you for letting me know I am in your head. I actually never say anthing bad about Kobe.  I just make fun of you.

You really could not have made this funnier.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Also yes both Kobe and KG are SOB's that anyone would like if they were on your team. Because you want SOB's on your team. If you are on an opposing team you hate them.

Not a hard thing to figure out.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

man, you love attention.

You are like a dog.

Mention your name one time and you perk right up.

Now do you want a bone?

See there you go again.  Sad lil' tommy trying to start a fight.  "I know I will say he likes attention and that he is like a dog. that will make him angry"

Poor babe.   Mention my name again.  let me know how much you hurt.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Nope, not starting anything. I was responding to hedley in Fierce's thread.

babe again?

Who writes your out-dated lines, Rodney Dangerfield?

It's too bad that we can't have an intelligent conversation about basketball. If we tried I would have to talk to myself for an intelligent response.

Yeah.  It is too bad that you posted constantly for months not meaning a thing you say and now cry like a sad little bear because people don't take you seriously.

What do you want to talk about?  How Darko is going to kill someone?  How your blood is boiling because Barbosa is going to sign with the Lakers?  How Wilcox wont be back before Bradley?

I am sorry that you get sad because I make fun of you babe.   You have no idea how much I enjoy this.  Message me off board and I will give you some trolling lessons.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

bump so people can see Tommy cry more about how badly he gets treated around here.

Poor lil' bear.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Nope, not starting anything. I was responding to hedley in Fierce's thread.

babe again?

Who writes your out-dated lines, Rodney Dangerfield?

It's too bad that we can't have an intelligent conversation about basketball. If we tried I would have to talk to myself for an intelligent response.

Yeah.  It is too bad that you posted constantly for months not meaning a thing you say and now cry like a sad little bear because people don't take you seriously.

What do you want to talk about?  How Darko is going to kill someone?  How your blood is boiling because Barbosa is going to sign with the Lakers?  How Wilcox wont be back before Bradley?

I am sorry that you get sad because I make fun of you babe.   You have no idea how much I enjoy this.  Message me off board and I will give you some trolling lessons.

FYI. Darko won't get a chance to kill someone, he was waived by the Celtics. His 5 minutes (literally) of fame in a Celtics uniform is over. No, you don't know how much I enjoy this. I have been here for more then 5 years, way longer then almost everyone here. It was a nice group back then: me, Sam, Bob Heckler, Rajon Rondowski, RUWorthy, P34, BiasLewis, GK1, jeb, gyso and others.

There is SO MUCH about this forum that I can't tell you.

I was here back then too babe.

I know you have been here that long.  But once again you didn't know that I have.

Seriously pick your game up. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

I was here well before GK was. I watched Sam implode.  Bloggety and I have had discussions around this.

Your thing is that you are so arrogant you cant' tell when you are getting trolled yourself. I can recognize the writing styles of all the different trolls that have been around here for years.

Funny how you just broke that out like it was some big secret.

Wow.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

look,tommy is a real celtics fan why cant you guys wholeheartedly accept this obvious fact!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

I think RedRuss and Balley Powe are the only guys still around from back then. And bloggetty of course.

I had numerous screen names back then, I got banned fairly often. I am much more well behaved now.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

You were not a big part of this forum years ago. Stop making yourself out to be one that has contributed good or bad to this forum for many years.

What is funny is that all of you can't figure out who I am.

Free entertainment at all of your expense has been some good times!

See that just makes you seem insane. Which was my goal.

But yeah I was.  And you have no idea who I am.

This entertainment at your expense is a good time.

Sections
Shortcuts