Big Game for Big Baby Tonight

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeezem. Show jeezem's posts

Re: Big Game for Big Baby Tonight

In Response to Re: Big Game for Big Baby Tonight:
    In Response to Re: Big Game for Big Baby Tonight : You didn't really think Howard would get in foul trouble did you? 1 foul.
    Posted by OneOnOne
    Yea, one foul and no blocked shots.  We scored a ton of points in the paint.  That just seems like DH didn't bother to play defense to me.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Davis has a fabulous game..but ses that Howard is a finesse guy...he needs to keep
    his mouth shut and just play some ball...I hope those words don't come back to haunt us in the playoffs..Howard is anything but a finesse guy...sorry..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In Response to Re: Big Game for Big Baby Tonight:
    Davis has a fabulous game..but ses that Howard is a finesse guy...he needs to keep his mouth shut and just play some ball...I hope those words don't come back to haunt us in the playoffs..Howard is anything but a finesse guy...sorry..
    Posted by Ortiz123

let's just hope that arenas and howard do not get a pick and roll game going, a lot of people thought ORL might be deadly if those two hooked up into that sort of game.  but alas, i think both of them combined have 1/4 of a brain so maybe we are safe.  i don't think i saw howard involved in a pick and roll once last night. 

Sections
Shortcuts