Big Game Today- Division Crown on the Line.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

Re: Big Game Today- Division Crown on the Line.

In Response to Re: Big Game Today- Division Crown on the Line.:
    its amazing that 15 assists is becoming an everyday thing, i dont even get excited about it anymore..remarkable!
    Posted by JamezHill24

Well, actually this was a pretty average 15 Assist game, driven by Bass and KG hitting all their jumpers.

Bradley 18 pts. Wow! Only an "idiota" would replace Bradley with Fesenko! Ugh!
    Posted by Fiercest34

AB did`t play well and made a lot of points in garbage time (I like him better than Fesenke, though^^). KG, Bass and Pierce led the Cs tonight, with a small edge of Ray in the first half as well.
    Anyway big win tonight!!!!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In Response to Re: Big Game Today- Division Crown on the Line. : That's right, you are too optimistic. You even said the Celts will overtake the Bulls for the east conference record. There are not enough games to do that, Jamez. Ha Ha
    Posted by Fiercest34

did i say that? show me the post where i said that

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

4th game in 5 nights + the Celts submitted a total gem. These guys nearly folded pre-deadline and never quit. Red would've liked this team.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Outstanding game!! After watching the Sox vomit on their shoes not once but twice, this was much needed for my mood.

(Seriously?!? BDC bans the synonym for vomit that rhymes with "duke?").

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

The Celtics have proven they can do things we never imagined a few short weeks ago. Now we have to give them the chance to show us they can do the impossible.

I am not saying they will but if they stay healthy during this onslaught of games I think they can do anything.

And Fierce is right on one thing an upgrade with a rebounder would have made the impossible more possible.  Still we have a shot.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In Response to Re: Big Game Today- Division Crown on the Line. : Only an imbecile would say Bradley will never be an NBA player ... Ha!!! Better yet, only a Laker Fan would predict the C's go 0-7!!!!  FRAUD!
    Posted by Mployee8

couldnt have said it better.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

The Celtics have proven they can do things we never imagined a few short weeks ago. Now we have to give them the chance to show us they can do the impossible. I am not saying they will but if they stay healthy during this onslaught of games I think they can do anything. And Fierce is right on one thing an upgrade with a rebounder would have made the impossible more possible.  Still we have a shot.
    Posted by concord27

and to think, some wanted Rondo traded for anyone else. some wanted Pierce traded for Beasley, and some wanted KG traded for Josh Smith.

some wanted us to blow up the team, get rid of our good players so we lost games to get a better draft position.

imagine what our team would look like if the know-it-alls on this board were GM!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to "Re: Big Game Today- Division Crown on the Line.":
    In Response to Re: Big Game Today- Division Crown on the Line. : suasan i hate i told ya so folks..but i told ya so.. this was really an easy one to call as is TUESDAY when we punch miami inthe GRILL as well! AB is the key, sets a serious tempo very early. this team is for real and NASTY! HAPPY EASTER alllll! Posted by CAPITALIST_AVENGER
    AB, however, is not the key. His D is important and his speed is important. Love what this kid is doing. But, KG and Paul are the key first, the fact that everyone rebounded is second, and Rondo cutting down on his turnovers over the last ten games is third. It's takes multiple good things to happen for a turnaround like we made and we should give KG, Paul, Rondo, Bradley, and Doc all credit.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

First: 3/24/2011
    Last: 4/8/2012
    In Response to Re: Where are The Bradley Lovers?:
    In Response to Re: Where are The Bradley Lovers? : Unlike you fiercest I understand both Bradley and Moore can have a place on the team.
    Posted by notrade

I never said Bradley and Moore can't have a place on the team. What I said was Bradley is not an NBA player. NBA players are capable on offense and defense. Maybe next year Bradley will improve and become an NBA player. But this year, NOT!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In Response to Re: Big Game Today- Division Crown on the Line. : You need to have a more optimistic outlook.  How could you think that the Celtics would lose every game?  I realize that they have a difficult remaining schedule, but they should still win more games than they lose. 
    Posted by susan250

You tell'm Susan.. he won't listen to us..

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

James, I am on record as agreeing with you - Rondo is shooting his jumper better and with more confidence than last year. He has a ways to go to be a good shooter but he is definitely shooting better. Other than the second half of the Bulls game, these Celtics have played well in all recent games. Love it.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life

Bingo!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Fiercest34 Posts: 10248 First: 3/24/2011 Last: 4/8/2012 7f55753848dead56fcea3701229e681a In Response to Re: Where are The Bradley Lovers? : In Response to Re: Where are The Bradley Lovers? : Unlike you fiercest I understand both Bradley and Moore can have a place on the team. Posted by notrade I never said Bradley and Moore can't have a place on the team. What I said was Bradley is not an NBA player. NBA players are capable on offense and defense. Maybe next year Bradley will improve and become an NBA player. But this year, NOT!
    Posted by OneOnOne

hahaha..YES!!!

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In Response to Re: Big Game Today- Division Crown on the Line. : and to think, some wanted Rondo traded for anyone else. some wanted Pierce traded for Beasley, and some wanted KG traded for Josh Smith. some wanted us to blow up the team, get rid of our good players so we lost games to get a better draft position. imagine what our team would look like if the know-it-alls on this board were GM!
    Posted by JamezHill24

I was one of them.  A fanatic defender of Rondo last year until Feb.  Then someone hoping to trade him for player that makes a difference.  You have to remember that many of us responded to Rondo's poor behavior after Perk left and then hurt feeling this year about the being traded this year. This created a very inconsistent player.  His consistency during this period now has been wonderful.  I love watching him and hope he becomes a leader for the future now.  

Also adding a rebounder would have only enhanced our team's chances even though with what Steimsma has shown it is also very hopeful.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from cfaninla. Show cfaninla's posts

I like this: "This team is taking it to another level. They make you look bad. Did it to Miami last Sunday, did it to Indiana and now they did it to us," Philadelphia coach Doug Collins said. "They are going to be a handful and I wouldn't want to play them in the playoffs. When Boston locks in they are really tough to play against. It's going to be very interesting. I wouldn't blink on Boston. Everybody wants to talk about Miami and Chicago." We might actually make a deep run in the playoffs.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts