Big Game Today- Division Crown on the Line.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Re: Big Game Today- Division Crown on the Line.

In Response to Re: Big Game Today- Division Crown on the Line.:
    [QUOTE]OneOnOne and Jamez I didn't believe Bradley would be NBA ready this year. But there's a big difference between saying Bradley is not an NBA player and saying trade Bradley for a 2nd round pick so that the Celtics can sign Fesenko, whatever his first name is.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

No one thought Bradley would be ready this year.  He has surprised everyone.  the other thing is if the Celtics traded for another big then Steamer would be sitting.  And that is a fact.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Big Game Today- Division Crown on the Line. : No one thought Bradley would be ready this year.  He has surprised everyone.  the other thing is if the Celtics traded for another big then Steamer would be sitting.  And that is a fact.
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]

yep, sure surprised me.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Big Game Today- Division Crown on the Line. : BINGO!!! OneOnOne has BINGO!!!
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

what did i win, what did I win?   a trip to the bahamas?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Big Game Today- Division Crown on the Line. : The key is that Doc has finally figured out the right rotation.
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

You think its that simple?   Have you ever coached?  Its a LOT more complicated than who's in the game. Its what plays you run, what defense you play, how you position players for rebounds, how well your players are doing their job that they are supposed to do, how well they are shooting, how many turnovers......and I can go on.   Its not just "what rotation".   KG is playing better, Rondo is generating less turnovers, Paul is certainly playing better, Bass not rebounding great but playing much better D than when he got here (especially pick and roll).   

Lots of things going into this in addition to the rotation.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Big Game Today- Division Crown on the Line. : No one thought Bradley would be ready this year.  He has surprised everyone.  the other thing is if the Celtics traded for another big then Steamer would be sitting.  And that is a fact.
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]

I know I certainly didn't peg this kid's progress.  You're spot on about no one thought he would perform like this in this season.   

Its like Gerald Green disappointing us....sometimes you just don't know what's inside a person and how he's going to respond to what he's being taught.   Green went one way on what he was being taught and Bradley went the other.   Thanks goodness he was growing and learning from coaches and Danny while all of us thought he was just lost.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Big Game Today- Division Crown on the Line. : Green has no lateral quickness. Bradley played great defense from day one. But no one pays attention to defense except the coaches.
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

You missed the point.  The issue is not comparing their defensive skills.  The issue is who takes to coaching early in their career and how unpredictable that is.  One kid with talent (Green) was a disappointment because he was not coachable.  Another kid with talent (Bradley) surprised us because he worked hard on what the coaches taught him.

That's the point.

Sections
Shortcuts