RR loooks slower

the good: KG will be on fire

Perk will be good

2nd team needs to step up!  Wafer lookin good as is Semih

the ugly: Wish Nate would come alive

Shaq  .. careful of the refs

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

Re: Big game today.

I think they'll show today. Wether they get a W remains to be seen. I am hoping for a fast start. They need KG's emotion big time today.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

I want to see the Celtics come out and play angry.Be the instigator today. Send a clear message and get the ball to Shaq early and often.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

I want to see the Celtics come out and play composed.  I hope we don't get caught up in the hype.  Let's just play consistent throughout.  I hope we approach this like a playoff game and play with that mentality.

We need to play each possession like it's the playoffs.  I don't want us to start too fast because we usually then crash later in the game.  I want to see us play steady and then take it up a notch in the 3rd and again in the 4th quarters.

If we play defense the way we can and compete on the boards, I think we will be okay.  I'd also love to see one of those high energy games by Shaq.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I see everything pointing to a real tough game.  The Celtics due seem to be at less than their best.  Rondo specifically has to be big today.  I hope we are pleasantly surprised.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

In Response to Re: Big game today.:
    [QUOTE]I want to see the Celtics come out and play composed.  I hope we don't get caught up in the hype.  Let's just play consistent throughout.  I hope we approach this like a playoff game and play with that mentality. We need to play each possession like it's the playoffs.  I don't want us to start too fast because we usually then crash later in the game.  I want to see us play steady and then take it up a notch in the 3rd and again in the 4th quarters. If we play defense the way we can and compete on the boards, I think we will be okay.  I'd also love to see one of those high energy games by Shaq.
    Posted by Petey62[/QUOTE]
    You should be on the C's payroll, Petey.  Only thing I could think of adding would be to have Rondo pushing the ball.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from potging. Show potging's posts

still fresh on my mind since the lakers and kobe hit perkins...damned kobe i hope you get karma....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]still fresh on my mind since the lakers and kobe hit perkins...damned kobe i hope you get karma....
    Posted by potging[/QUOTE]

what are you talking about?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Micksoxx. Show Micksoxx's posts

I love this team, our D and our intensity but our offense is not enough.  We cannot score enough when other teams turn up their defense.  Same offense as last year and we need a little more and don't have it. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]I love this team, our D and our intensity but our offense is not enough.  We cannot score enough when other teams turn up their defense.  Same offense as last year and we need a little more and don't have it. 
    Posted by Micksoxx[/QUOTE]

You hit the nail on the head. We have to play to much 3 on 5.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Big game today. :  You hit the nail on the head. We have to play to much 3 on 5.
    Posted by kyceltic[/QUOTE]

109 pts is not enough?  16 assists is not enough? 43 to 30 rebounds is not enough?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Big game today. : 109 pts is not enough?  16 assists is not enough? 43 to 30 rebounds is not enough?
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

Nate and Baby made it 5 on 5!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

Big Win. Today.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"You hit the nail on the head. We have to play to much 3 on 5. "

That's a huge insult to Rondo who is a major offensive threat even when he's not scoring. The fact that Rondo had 16 assists and 3 turnovers had an impact on the outcome of this game. Kobe got 42 but had zero assists. The Celts will take that every time. A couple of you need to rethink your definition of offense to include PASSING THE BALL. I think our offense is plenty good enough, along with some bench help. That's what good benches do - add spark and points and complement the starters with new looks and different strengths.

I'm sure runrunrun and dudder are upset our team won but the rest of us can enjoy this nice victory. Now we need to close it out in Sacramento and not have a let down there...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]" You hit the nail on the head. We have to play to much 3 on 5. " That's a huge insult to Rondo who is a major offensive threat even when he's not scoring. The fact that Rondo had 16 assists and 3 turnovers had an impact on the outcome of this game. Kobe got 42 but had zero assists. The Celts will take that every time. A couple of you need to rethink your definition of offense to include PASSING THE BALL. I think our offense is plenty good enough, along with some bench help. That's what good benches do - add spark and points and complement the starters with new looks and different strengths. I'm sure runrunrun and dudder are upset our team won but the rest of us can enjoy this nice victory. Now we need to close it out in Sacramento and not have a let down there...
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]

Now don't be throwing common sense into the equation.  You may confuse some people.