Big Shock Bynum wants out of Cleveland

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: Big Shock Bynum wants out of Cleveland

In response to Rajon-Hondo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I agree with 34 on this one,Wallace would be a good fit for the cavs. I don't want Bynum to ever wear a Celtiv uni, I don't even want him to fly to Boston, I want to waive him as soon as we get him.

[/QUOTE]

Yea it would be great if they took our bad contract, trash players for him but it isn't happening.  The only way is if we gave them picks as well. More than likely they will end up waiving him.

Actually this is rather funny.  HAHAHAHAHHA

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Give them green or Lee if we can get their pick Of course iif we help too much their pick will suck too

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

Some think that removing Wallace makes this team that much worse?  I've like some things he's done this year, but really - his departure throws them into the lottery dumpster?  The only player that would do that would be the loss of Crawford for two reasons: the Celtics lose his production (scoring and assists), and it means that the worst pg ever to wear a Celtics uniform, Pressey, would guarantee X (to the nth) number of losses. Playing Pressey would effect the quickest drop in Celtics wins; playing any other of their non-starters in a starting role would not have that magnitute of outcome.  

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.