Big Win for NBA

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from FierceBrand. Show FierceBrand's posts

Big Win for NBA

Michael McCann @McCannSportsLaw
    Judge rules for Shelly Sterling and prevents Donald from appealing to keep team. Steve Ballmer will be next Clippers owner. Big win for NBA.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from FierceBrand. Show FierceBrand's posts

Re: Big Win for NBA

Not so much for the Celts.

Looks like the Clips 2015 1st round pick will be closer to the 30th pick than the 20th pick.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to FierceBrand's comment:

Not so much for the Celts.

Looks like the Clips 2015 1st round pick will be closer to the 30th pick than the 20th pick.

Doesn't look that way to me. WAAAYYYY too early to make such claims.

Pick 24 is closer to 20 than 30

I see the Spurs, Rockets, Thunder, Cavs and Bulls all as being better than the Clippers right now. So that is pick 25.

All they have to do is watch either of their two fragile superstars miss time with injury and they fall into the 19-24 range with Portland, Golden State, Indiana, Dallas and Washington. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

The wish of BDC and most posters here is that Fierce be banned, it has happened so many times already this is obvious.

Putting aside my usual comments about why someone refuses to leave a forum where he is not wanted, let's look at this thread.

After a hiatus of a few days where everyone enjoyed themselves (that couldn't last) Fiercy returns to make negative Debbie Downer comments about a draft pick we get from the Clippers and to rub something in the faces of all the Celtic fans hoping the Sterling situation results in more losses for LA.

What a champ! Glad to have you here Fierce! Such a positive presence. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from FierceBrand. Show FierceBrand's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:

The wish of BDC and most posters here is that Fierce be banned, it has happened so many times already this is obvious.

Putting aside my usual comments about why someone refuses to leave a forum where he is not wanted, let's look at this thread.

After a hiatus of a few days where everyone enjoyed themselves (that couldn't last) Fiercy returns to make negative Debbie Downer comments about a draft pick we get from the Clippers and to rub something in the faces of all the Celtic fans hoping the Sterling situation results in more losses for LA.

You really have psychological issues.

I mean you're expecting and will be watching the Clips superstars to miss time because of injury.

That's wishing ill on another NBA team.

Seriously, you're hoping the Clips stars get injured?

The Clips ended up with the 28th pick this June.

This coming season the Clips added Spencer Hawes.

That means the Clips improved their roster.

Also, this will also be Doc's 2nd season with the Clips.

Meaning this will be the 2nd season the Clips players will be playing under Doc's system.

Knowing the system better usually translates into more wins.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FierceBrand. Show FierceBrand's posts

rame

This forum is for the exchange of ideas.

If you want everything to be positive then go to Sam's board.

Some of us are just being realistic.

Like Mel said, you should get a thicker skin.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Michael McCann @McCannSportsLaw
    Judge rules for Shelly Sterling and prevents Donald from appealing to keep team. Steve Ballmer will be next Clippers owner. Big win for NBA.

Great news.  I already posted on another thread about this if this problem wasn't resolved Doc probably wouldn't be coaching and many of the sponsors would have walked.  This whole situation could have been ugly if this decision wasn't made today.   

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill. Show JamezHill's posts

This situation was bigger than basketball, so despite the possible ramifications it might have on our pick, I am happy for the organization, fans, players and coaches that will avoid a tough situation this upcoming season.

Def a win for the NBA.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

rame

This forum is for the exchange of ideas.

If you want everything to be positive then go to Sam's board.

Some of us are just being realistic.

Like Mel said, you should get a thicker skin.

+33

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

You really have psychological issues.

I mean you're expecting and will be watching the Clips superstars to miss time because of injury.

That's wishing ill on another NBA team.

Seriously, you're hoping the Clips stars get injured?

The Clips ended up with the 28th pick this June.

This coming season the Clips added Spencer Hawes.

That means the Clips improved their roster.

Also, this will also be Doc's 2nd season with the Clips.

Meaning this will be the 2nd season the Clips players will be playing under Doc's system.

Knowing the system better usually translates into more wins.

The psycho is you. Nowhere do I say I WISH injury on anyone. What a LOSER you are for lying and putting words in my mouth.

I simply stated my opinion, that currently 5 other teams are better and CP3 and Griffin have had injury issues in the past.

Your opinion apparently differs. Spencer Hawes makes then better than the Spurs and Thunder now I guess... yawn.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

2 billion dollars

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

It was just reported that Griffin has a small back fracture

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/11279085/blake-griffin-los-angeles-clippers-small-fracture-back" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/11279085/blake-griffin-los-angeles-clippers-small-fracture-back

Not like I wished it upon him (REALLY disgusting to suggest that Fierce) but of course, my point was proven. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from FierceBrand. Show FierceBrand's posts

The psycho is you. Nowhere do I say I WISH injury on anyone. What a LOSER you are for lying and putting words in my mouth.

I simply stated my opinion, that currently 5 other teams are better and CP3 and Griffin have had injury issues in the past.

Your opinion apparently differs. Spencer Hawes makes then better than the Spurs and Thunder now I guess... yawn.

I never said anything about the Clips being better than the Spurs and Thunder.

What I said was the Clips pick will most likely be closer to #30 than #20.

It's laughable that you talk of injuries and one of your top 5 teams is the Bulls.

Derrick Rose has been injured the last 2 years.

Any team who loses a star player to injury will surely have lesser wins.

That's applicable to all teams.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from FierceBrand. Show FierceBrand's posts

Clips won a team record 57 wins last season.

That's the most regular season wins in franchise history.

CP3 or Blake Griffin would have to miss more than half the season for the Clips to fail to equal or surpass that number wins next season.

My prediction is the Clips will be one of the top 3 teams, record-wise, in the league next season.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

Well, yet again, I guess I'm alone in my thinking. It's crap like this that makes me want to eat a bullet and end it all now. I'm sitting here, right now as I'm typing this, looking around my house and thinking "absolutely NONE of this is mine". More then likely there's some loophole for everything I've worked hard for to be striped from me. And you guys are thinking about how this might effect the C's..... Does anyone know the actual price-tag for justice in this country? Is there any justice left in this country? I think we should kill off that word entirely and start calling it what it actually is: white-collar theft and manipulation. Hey, Bill Gates did it, and look where it got him. And he's looked up to and honored in this world. HE'S A THIEF!!!!!!!!! And he's BY FAR not alone.

Yes I agree. Sterling is a bigoted, arrogant, self-loving _______ (fill in the blank). But guess what? In this country, EVERYONE HAS THE RIGHT TO BE!!! Or apparently, "did" have the right to be. Our legal system...... what a sham. Let's just burn the Constitution now. Get it over with. We're all sheep. BAAAAAAAAA. We need more groups like the NRA, who fight for our rights against people in high offices who abuse their power, and are too ignorant/careless in the way they wield it anyway. And instead of fund-raising money for support, they should get a portion of the tax dollars that governments p*$$ away anyway. Cause they would be fighting the most meaningful war of all. Equality.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

No actually a majority of posters is that you guys need to LET IT F"ING GO!!!!!!!!!!!! I guarantee if a poll was taken of how many posters are nothing but annoyed at you nimrods constant semantic drivel with an 0% +/- it would be 98 out a hundred would agree your both idiots in this regard (you two or both of your personalities being the two in minority). Nobody cares!!! Agree to disagree. I personally am starting to believel you nimrods are the same twisted person that is seeking some kind of bizarre solace from that circus going on in between your ears that this is your only form of enjoyment. I.M. each other,click on a  moniker and I'm pretty sure that's an option. You both make good points sometimes but the hijacking of thread after thread is just wrong. Many could do all kinds of screwed up things because we could, but we chose not to because it's wrong. Get it?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from FierceBrand. Show FierceBrand's posts

In response to Rajon-Hondo's comment:

No actually a majority of posters is that you guys need to LET IT F"ING GO!!!!!!!!!!!! I guarantee if a poll was taken of how many posters are nothing but annoyed at you nimrods constant semantic drivel with an 0% +/- it would be 98 out a hundred would agree your both idiots in this regard (you two or both of your personalities being the two in minority). Nobody cares!!! Agree to disagree. I personally am starting to believel you nimrods are the same twisted person that is seeking some kind of bizarre solace from that circus going on in between your ears that this is your only form of enjoyment. I.M. each other,click on a  moniker and I'm pretty sure that's an option. You both make good points sometimes but the hijacking of thread after thread is just wrong. Many could do all kinds of screwed up things because we could, but we chose not to because it's wrong. Get it?

I just made a thread about how the NBA got a big win by beating Donald Sterling.

Suddenly I'm being attacked by rame and he wants me to leave this board.

Another poster telling another poster to leave because that poster is not welcome here?

Seriously?

That is so lame!

This board is supposed to be a public forum, not something controlled by a dictator.

On the subject of the Clips pick, if Sterling beat the NBA and still has control of the Clips, that means no CP3 and no Doc.

The Clips pick could possibly end up being a lottery pick!

But since Sterling lost, the Clips will probably one of the top 3 teams in the league next season.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In response to susan250's comment:

Great news.  I already posted on another thread about this if this problem wasn't resolved Doc probably wouldn't be coaching and many of the sponsors would have walked.  This whole situation could have been ugly if this decision wasn't made today.   

personally i would have loved to watch dumb male bimbo chris paul get his 87 million dollars of remaining contract dissolved by "boycotting".  he isn't worth that much by a country mile

• You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticGreenLP. Show CelticGreenLP's posts

Post of the year.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from fishers5. Show fishers5's posts

Who really cares... It's old news and not important

Always Right.....at least in my mind

• You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

NBA full of BS  doesn't he have the right to say whatever he wants & we believes [in a private moment] — no matter how reprehensible — without fear of somebody recording it and putting it online?' BV!!SHYTE! we are losing everything. Nothing left.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

My only concern was how it affected our pick. I hope he appeals the decision, I hope Cp3 does boycott, Blake Griiffin is healthy and goes with CP3 and Doc bolts too and they are horrible.

A billionaire land lord getting screwed by a legal witch hunt not only doesn't bother me, in fact I call it a Karmic turnaround. 

• You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill. Show JamezHill's posts

In response to aciemvp's comment:

In response to susan250's comment:

personally i would have loved to watch dumb male bimbo chris paul get his 87 million dollars of remaining contract dissolved by "boycotting".  he isn't worth that much by a country mile

nobody is worth anything to you.

•  
  • You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

My only concern was how it affected our pick. I hope he appeals the decision, I hope Cp3 does boycott, Blake Griiffin is healthy and goes with CP3 and Doc bolts too and they are horrible.

A billionaire land lord getting screwed by a legal witch hunt not only doesn't bother me, in fact I call it a Karmic turnaround. 

well, abandonment of the rule of law is never a good thing.  laws are meant to protect jerks as well as good people

• You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In response to JamezHill's comment:

[/QUOTE]

nobody is worth anything to you.

[/QUOTE]

what the heck does that little princess-like statement mean?  would you like to have chris paul inked for 87 million on your team?  if you have a contract and you don't go to work then the contract is dissolved.  that's simple contract law. 

chris paul inked at 87M at this point in his career with his tendency to get injured reminds of a slightly less horrible contract than baron davis- a real crap shoot.  paul does not have the ruined knee that davis did but seems to find the IR every single year for this or that.  those are bound to start being repetitive injuries to the same body parts coming up real soon and more serious issues, don't cha think?

or are you just stuck in emotional blather mode still yet?

• Sections
    Shortcuts