Biggest disappointments in 2012-2013

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Biggest disappointments in 2012-2013

You guessed it...

Hyped as the next great super team, the Lakers have been far and away the season’s biggest disappointment.

http://nba.si.com/2013/04/10/nba-disappointments-los-angeles-lakers-utah-jazz/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KillaCam2010. Show KillaCam2010's posts

Re: Biggest disappointments in 2012-2013

I thought this would be a thread about Jason Terry...But hey we signed him for the playoffs!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Don't give up on him just yet...the jet will fly again...at least higher than the Slackers...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to Ortiz123's comment:

You guessed it...

Hyped as the next great super team, the Lakers have been far and away the season’s biggest disappointment.

Not really surprised.  Before the season started they were projected to be the one team in the Western Conference that would challenge Miami in the NBA finals.  They have underachieved by a large margin. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to susan250's comment:

In response to Ortiz123's comment:

You guessed it...

Not really surprised.  Before the season started they were projected to be the one team in the Western Conference that would challenge Miami in the NBA finals.  They have underachieved by a large margin. 

The understatement of the year!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

As much as I hate the Lakers... (repeat, I really get more satisfaction watching the Lakers lose than the Celtics win); I believe they are one of only 5 teams that have a chance to make the finals in the West.  You should NEVER doubt the heart of a champion (even if they are the lakers).  Given the right momentum and lack of injuries (or injuries to opponents) don't count them out...yet.  

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

I know that under right circumstances, they can get hot..

They still have some talent and Howard is an x factor..not sure if he really wants to win there..

But to go past a first round, things really have to come together..

Still, this is a major dissapointment for this team...

The team was put together to win now...but they have not shown the ability to be consistant...

and if the playoffs are about defense, well.... desperation can fuel fires up to a point...

Sections
Shortcuts