Biggest Surpise of Camp So Far?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

Biggest Surpise of Camp So Far?

Not going to say Jeff Green.  We all knew he had talent, but were unsure he had the assertiveness, so, although it is surprising how well he is performing, it's not really all that surprising.

Not going to say Jared Sullinger.  I was super high on Sullinger when they drafted him.  His poise is very surprising, though.

I'm going with Darko.  When he was signed, I thought it was just an afterthought.  Nothing more than filling out the roster.  He's been extremely surprising to me and has given real quality minutes.  Much better shot blocker than I remember too.  He's gonna give some good minutes.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertmont. Show vertmont's posts

Re: Biggest Surpise of Camp So Far?

The kid i really like is Kris Joesph. I don't think he will not make the cut for the C's. If i were Danny or Doc i would not let this kid slip away.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Yeah i like the did also...not sure if there is enough room for him...He and Melo, d league??

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to Ortiz123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yeah i like the did also...not sure if there is enough room for him...He and Melo, d league??

[/QUOTE]

I live in Portland so I wont mind if Joeseph and Melo wind up here.  Last year because of injuries I don't think a Celtic played a game here all year.

I agree on Darko.  He could be one of the best back up Centers in the NBA.  He certainly has the ability.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

hey snake, I'm about an hour from Portland...what say we get to a game sometime so we can introduce ourselves.....?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to Duke4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

hey snake, I'm about an hour from Portland...what say we get to a game sometime so we can introduce ourselves.....?

[/QUOTE]

Of course.  That would be fun.  Keep it in mind and lets talk about it in a month or so.  Message me on my page if you would like.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

you got it buddy..!!

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

again.....the steal of the draft...?  ....well, some had him going in the top 5.....before the back questions...glad we got him!!!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

Sully, Green and Darko are all pleasant surpises.  Looking forward to the next 8 days and 5 games.

Snake, where in Portland do you live.  I live in Sacramento CA now but graduated from Portland High School and lived in North Deering.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Darko!!

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

How about Rondo??  We shouldn't be surprised, but it is just nice!!

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Already read that one, Tommy!  He is a BACKUP Center. 

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts