Biggest Surpise of Camp So Far?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

Re: Biggest Surpise of Camp So Far?

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

In response to red2004sox's comment:

Sully, Green and Darko are all pleasant surpises.  Looking forward to the next 8 days and 5 games.

Snake, where in Portland do you live.  I live in Sacramento CA now but graduated from Portland High School and lived in North Deering.

I grew up in Cape Elizabeth and  I live on the West End now...

Solid.  Use to party on the West End quite a bit back in the day.  The Lobster Shack out by Two Lights State Park is one of my favorite places to grub.  Great area to growup.  Haven't been back in years.  Use to bartend down in the Old Port all through college.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

In response to Fiercest34's comment:

In response to Duke4's comment:

again.....the steal of the draft...?  ....well, some had him going in the top 5.....before the back questions...glad we got him!!!

Not only steal of the draft, maybe rookie of the year too!

No you did not say this. Rookie of the year?????? Come on. Then you ask why everyone here calls you Clueless34.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from larrykevinchief. Show larrykevinchief's posts

Sully doesn't need to be ROY - he will get plenty of time this year, and he will prove all his doubters wrong.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

If  Doc and Danny are okay with it and they have had nothing but good things to say about him.  I'll go with their opinion over someone who feels he is going to murder someone.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from larrykevinchief. Show larrykevinchief's posts

I think we have seen from Darko what he is - 14 mins - 2 points - 5 rebs and 2 blocks.  I'll take that from a backup C any day of the week.

We'll be even better when Wilcox comes back

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Sully, Green and Darko are all pleasant surpises.  Looking forward to the next 8 days and 5 games.

Snake, where in Portland do you live.  I live in Sacramento CA now but graduated from Portland High School and lived in North Deering.

I grew up in Cape Elizabeth and  I live on the West End now...

Have a daughter in Lake Osewo...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to JamezHill24's comment:

In response to Fiercest34's comment:

In response to Duke4's comment:

again.....the steal of the draft...?  ....well, some had him going in the top 5.....before the back questions...glad we got him!!!

Not only steal of the draft, maybe rookie of the year too!

def wouldnt go that far..Anthony Davis is a stud, as is Brad Beale. 

True, but he should be in top ten...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to TommyRules' comment:

What about Darko as our biggest surprise?

I am not expecting too much from him.

He looked slow and sluggish last night.

Right but your fear of him murdering you renders you incapable of rational thought on his abilities.

Snake, were you impressed with Darko's conditioning?

So after going on and on about how you were afraid Darko was going to kill someone on the court now you want to  try and have a serious basketball conversation about him?  Because, you know, you still have any credibility?

Bizarre.

You were the one that went on and on about Darko's comments about killing someone on the court. YOU kept bumping this thread.

So, were you impressed with Darko's conditioning?

Well yeah I kept bumping the thread.  It was about you being afraid Darko was going to kill someone on the court.  I found it hilarious.  So I bumped it.  I did so again today.

Like I said you being afraid of Darko killing someone  means that you can't have a credible basketball conversation about him.  

You must know this.

The killing comment was Darko's not mine.

He said it twice for emphasis.

Darko, Collins and Sullinger really need to put in some extra cardio if you know what I mean...

Maybe they could just throw elbows when they lose...classy...

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Excuse, excuse. Very weak response.
    In my opinion, I was quite disappointed with how slow and sluggish Darko looked.

Tommy, the big question is, have you gotten over your fear of Darko?

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Tommy, is Darko out of shape?  Maybe, but that is what preseason is for.  It tends to get players into playing shape.  If he can't get up and down the court during his 10-15 min a game when the season starts we will discuss it at that point.

But to Snakes point.  With stupid post such as the one Snake refers to and your being a Celtic fan facade, you can't expect anyone to take you serious.  Your kind of the "Crusty the Clown" of the group.  We don't mind having real debate with Laker fans that aren't ashamed to say they are Laker fans.

Is Darko out of shape?
    Is Tommy ready to come out of the closet???

Will Darko kill somebody??

I can just feel the Brain enzymes churning...

Sections
Shortcuts