BIGGEST TRADE EVER IN WORKS NOW!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

BIGGEST TRADE EVER IN WORKS NOW!

In an unprecedented, bold move sure to shake the basketball world to it's very foundations, Wyc Grousbeck and Danny Ainge are in the process of finalizing a momentous deal with Jerry Buss and Mitch Kupchak that would send Doc Rivers and the entire Celtic's team to the Lakers for Phil Jackson and the entire Laker team. 

The deal is expected to be completed before tomorrow night's game where the teams will exchange uniforms and locker rooms and then go mano a mano before a national audience.  Kobe and Gasoul in Celtic green?

A ghostly presence has been seen wandering Causeway Street, outside the Garden, in a trench-coat, with an unlit cigar in his mouth, wailing and moaning, "The end is near, the end is near."

Ainge was quoted as saying, "I hope this satisfies all the insane trade mongers out there, once and for all.  Now, let's play ball."

Oh, woe is me.  What destruction have we wrought?  Be careful what you wish for, you just may get it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Re: BIGGEST TRADE EVER IN WORKS NOW!

Thats a little extreme.  I say trade the DA & Celtics for the Maine Red Claws % Ainges' son.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

Can we get a third team involved?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

In Response to Re: BIGGEST TRADE EVER IN WORKS NOW!:

[QUOTE]Can we get a third team involved?

Posted by BoylestonBB[/QUOTE]

-

Yes!

Breaking news has it that the Cleveland Cavaliers and the Miami Heat are getting into the mix of this multi-team trade that could revamp the NBA for years to come. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from elvis-surfs. Show elvis-surfs's posts

not bad...indeed, well written satire...i however would be more than happy to hear of some trade involving the second team...go Celts!

p.s.- is your avatar the guy from married w/children?  sorry, i'm not much of a tv guy, except sports....pretty much tend to find your posts interesting...not to encourage your further insanity...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

In Response to Re: BIGGEST TRADE EVER IN WORKS NOW!:

[QUOTE]not bad...indeed, well written satire...i however would be more than happy to hear of some trade involving the second team...go Celts! p.s.- is your avatar the guy from married w/children?  sorry, i'm not much of a tv guy, except sports....pretty much tend to find your posts interesting...not to encourage your further insanity...

Posted by elvis-surfs[/QUOTE]

-

The 2nd team?  I hope the Lakers don't get Carmelo from Denver.

My avatar is a famous literary figure caught, presumably, at an inopportune time.  I'm not saying more than that.

Not related to TV, but yer not the first to guess Bundy, from MWC.

Sections
Shortcuts