Bigs That Could Be Available by December

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Re: Bigs That Could Be Available by December

Either Gortat or Millsap would be fine.  In my mind that is all this team needs to have a legit shot.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In response to Fiercest34's comment:

1. Gortat

2. Paul Millsap

Not so available right now:

1. Josh Smith

2. Al Horford

3. Al Jefferson

Hawks and Jazz are still in the hunt, so I don't think both teams will want to do a trade right now.

Could be available by trade deadline:

1. Pau Gasol

2. Amare

Bad contracts. But very talented and can make a difference in the playoffs.

If the Celts can get Gortat this December, then the Celts are set. They don't even have to trade Bass and Jeff Green.

You could easily switch Jefferson for Milsap in your availability assessment. Utah has a sentimental gene for original picks(see Mo Williams) and might give up AJ due to his defensive deficits and McHalesque  appetite for the ball...It seems that more than half of their fan base seems to want AJ gone due to these proclivities(based on reading their comment boards). Their rancor could easily be transferred to us in a possible trade. Yes, I'm having my doubts but would still leave the light on(to avoid injury) if he is the new Chosen One...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Paul Milsap is 6-8.  What are you guys thinking?  He is a terrific player and great replacement for PP not KG. We need Gortat, Varajao, Horford, or possibly Jefferson.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In response to concord27's comment:

Paul Milsap is 6-8.  What are you guys thinking?  He is a terrific player and great replacement for PP not KG. We need Gortat, Varajao, Horford, or possibly Jefferson.

Get me any of those 4 and i'll be happy!!

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts