Bill Belichick undoubtedly a Celtics Fan

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

Re: Bill Belichick undoubtedly a Celtics Fan

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I only know this because he marches lockstep with Celtic fans in blaming referees for all of his team's ills.

Sad and pathetic!

[/QUOTE]

Common BloggetyBloop's, your better than this.  Belichick has his flaws but he's a great coach that the vast majority would want as theirs.  He's just one of those player/coaches that you love if he's on your team but hate if he's not.

There is no mistaken that he hates to lose and that we all can't wait for the regular ref's to come back.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

Re: Bill Belichick undoubtedly a Celtics Fan

[QUOTE]

In response to red2004sox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I only know this because he marches lockstep with Celtic fans in blaming referees for all of his team's ills.

Sad and pathetic!

[/QUOTE]

Common BloggetyBloop's, your better than this.  Belichick has his flaws but he's a great coach that the vast majority would want as theirs.  He's just one of those player/coaches that you love if he's on your team but hate if he's not.

There is no mistaken that he hates to lose and that we all can't wait for the regular ref's to come back.

[/QUOTE]

I just thought it is quite a coincidence that the majority of Celtic fans are very quick to blame referees when the Celtics falter.  I think Tommy Heinsohn is the main issue with this and has brainwashed so many Celtic fans into thinking the refs are out to get them.

[/QUOTE]

Tommy is a homer just like Thompson.  That's what they do.  We as fans never want to have it our teams flaw that made them lose.  I can remember listening to Johnny Most back in the day.  That guy was 10x worse than Tommy but that is what makes rivalries what they are.  If you liked the Celtics you loved JM.  If you hated the Celtics you wanted Johnny hung in effigy.  These guys are the voices of each franchise around the league and if there good, the fans will follow.

I personally liked the broadcast better when the Couz was on.  Tommy is trying to be to much like Johnny.

Sections
Shortcuts