Bin Laden is DEAD

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Bin Laden is DEAD

I feel certain that we can all, including the Laker trolls who come on to this board, put our differences aside and celebrate the death of Osama Bin Laden. We must remember that we support basketball teams but in the end it is still just a game that has no bearing on the "big picture" in our lives or our nation.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tabuckiss. Show Tabuckiss's posts

Re: Bin Laden is DEAD

Yepper...this is what the Celts have been waiting for....now we can go forward and kick some butt!  Watch out now trolls!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

End of a terrible human being, well done U.S troops

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rman0909. Show rman0909's posts

I heard that bin Laden died of constipation on a US toilet seat from eating too much Fiber One.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

In Response to Bin Laden is DEAD:
    [QUOTE]I feel certain that we can all, including the Laker trolls who come on to this board, put our differences aside and celebrate the death of Osama Bin Laden. We must remember that we support basketball teams but in the end it is still just a game that has no bearing on the "big picture" in our lives or our nation.
    Posted by guyfromtex[/QUOTE]

Agreed tex...the world is a better place with this piece of sh*t burning in hell. All Americans should be proud of the work our troops put in in putting him in his grave.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

Was just about to say this. I hope that we, as human beings, not as basketball fans, can come together and celebrate this historic day. 

I invite and welcome all Heat, Lakers, Bulls, etc, etc fans to rejoice with us.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Burn in hell jerk, those killed in 9/11 may just rest a little easier knowing this evil ****** is lights out!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

The world is better off without him in it. I hope that the families affected by 9/11 and those who have lost loved ones in the military can find some solace in this.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

In Response to Bin Laden is DEAD:
    [QUOTE]I feel certain that we can all, including the Laker trolls who come on to this board, put our differences aside and celebrate the death of Osama Bin Laden. We must remember that we support basketball teams but in the end it is still just a game that has no bearing on the "big picture" in our lives or our nation.
    Posted by guyfromtex[/QUOTE]

Hear, hear, and amen.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

it may not fill the empty seats at dinner tables, but it is certainly good to see their legend taken down and everyone RUBBING IT in THOSE PIECES OF Sh!Ts faces.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cameron. Show Cameron's posts

Go USA USA USA!!! Thank You President Obama!!!, It's Time To Osama Bin Laden In The Hell, Then NEXT Al Queada!!!.. Go USA USA USA!!!!!!! (LOUD My Voice) WoooHoooo

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tachometrix. Show Tachometrix's posts

In Response to Re: Bin Laden is DEAD:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bin Laden is DEAD : I'm a free man ... Death to Bin Laden!
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

Bin Laden's death doesn't mean every American is debt free or you don't have to pay the bets that you lost. lol

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

I'm not pleased with the fact that they already got rid of the body...

Seems too fishy to anyone who's not caught up in their feelings

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Nice to see fans come together, though

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from xamo18. Show xamo18's posts

WHere's the evidence?Show us the pics....i won't believe it until i see it.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from JREwing. Show JREwing's posts

The Bin Laden is dead story was fabricated by Obama to take our minds off soaring gas prices and boost his sagging political career. Just like Donald helped the President "Trump" up his phony birth certificate!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Bin Laden killed?  Im not convinced..

THe one question they knew would be asked by everyone with 1/2 a brain is....Where is the body?? Show us the evidence. Knowing this, they decided to bury the body...not in a hole where it could be examined... but out to sea no less..

More... I read last night on the scrolling  he was killed by a US bomb... later it became troops dropped in by helicopter and shot him.. ok, no biggie

Further, they claim this mansion was under surveillance for a year?? You been mappin out the place for a year before striking??? No worries he might relocate as has been his pattern?? OK

Now, how believable is it that OBL was shot dead by US troops & NOBODY in DC knew about it, NOBODY leaked any info to any news media or politician?? When was the last time a secret like this was kept a secret for more than an hour?? Yet last night, nobody on TV knew what was coming..

I hope hes dead and that we got him... but some things buggin me about it

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

Conspiracy theory?

This is too big a story to be false. The consequences would be beyond imagination. They did the right thing by burial at sea. Now we will not have to live with Mecca II for terrorists. Besides, the photos, and DNA results will be available for the future.

Good work.

Sections
Shortcuts