Bismack Biyombo

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtics2008Champs. Show Celtics2008Champs's posts

Bismack Biyombo

He will be chosen between 9 and 14, and i love him. I really want the Celtics to trade up for him, maybe that OKC pick and Avery Bradley would make it able to draft him. He is a Kevin Garnett defensive player and a ben wallace offensive player, but he is only 18, i hope. He is risky but under KG's wing for a year he can be a role player in 2013. I really like him and hope we trade up for him. He would be a 3 blocks, 10 rebounds, 6 points a game kind of player, just like Perkins, but a power forward. 

stats would be: 
    6 points per game
    10 rebounds per game
    3 blocks per game
    1 steal per game 
    4 fouls per game ( he goes for ALOT of blocks )

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

Re: Bismack Biyombo

Only speaking physical ability.  He has something similar to Lebron James in talent.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Bismack Biyombo:
    [QUOTE]He will be chosen between 9 and 14, and i love him. I really want the Celtics to trade up for him, maybe that OKC pick and Avery Bradley would make it able to draft him. He is a Kevin Garnett defensive player and a ben wallace offensive player, but he is only 18, i hope. He is risky but under KG's wing for a year he can be a role player in 2013. I really like him and hope we trade up for him. He would be a 3 blocks, 10 rebounds, 6 points a game kind of player, just like Perkins, but a power forward.  stats would be:  6 points per game 10 rebounds per game 3 blocks per game 1 steal per game  4 fouls per game ( he goes for ALOT of blocks )
    Posted by Celtics2008Champs[/QUOTE]

There is speculation that he may be as old as 26 and as young as 17 but nothing definitive.  Danny has nothing that would interest anyone in that range of picks.  This is a weak draft and Danny will be starting the rebuilding process sooner than most would like adding a project of this magnitude serves no purpose.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtics2008Champs. Show Celtics2008Champs's posts

i like him even if he is 23-ish

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Nope.

There are a lot of ATHLETES in this draft.  They can get one later on

If they trade up, I'm hoping it's for MARSHON BROOKS, a swingman who put up 26 points per game on 48% shooting and 34% from three.  He has a 7-1 wingspan and could add defense to the bench behind Allen and Pierce to replace Tony Allen.  His shooting and scoring means he could eventually start.  He's more developed and I think it's more worth it to trade up for a more polished player

Lucas Noguiera doesn't have Biyombo's build, but he can jump even higher, is taller, and can be had in the second round based on his recent slide.  Mamadou Diarra, a 7-1 300-pound prospect, projects to go undrafted.

Raw talent can be had without trading up

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtics2008Champs. Show Celtics2008Champs's posts

In Response to Re: Bismack Biyombo:
    [QUOTE]Nope. There are a lot of ATHLETES in this draft.  They can get one later on If they trade up, I'm hoping it's for MARSHON BROOKS, a swingman who put up 26 points per game on 48% shooting and 34% from three.  He has a 7-1 wingspan and could add defense to the bench behind Allen and Pierce to replace Tony Allen.  His shooting and scoring means he could eventually start.  He's more developed and I think it's more worth it to trade up for a more polished player Lucas Noguiera doesn't have Biyombo's build, but he can jump even higher, is taller, and can be had in the second round based on his recent slide.  Mamadou Diarra, a 7-1 300-pound prospect, projects to go undrafted. Raw talent can be had without trading up
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188[/QUOTE]

thats mamadou diarra. i wouldnt mind getting his as a 14th man

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

I like Biyombo also. A great thing is that he has been dropping. There is a small chance that he could drop to 25.
    http://philly.sbnation.com/philadelphia-76ers/2011/6/15/2225336/2011-nba-draft-bismack-biyombo-flops-at-adidas-eurocamp

2011 NBA Draft: Bismack Biyombo Flops At Adidas Eurocamp

Bismack Biyombo has become a darling of our pals over at www.libertyballers.com/2011/6/14/2224741/2011-nba-draft-community-draft-board-3" target="_blank">Liberty Ballers, where the community voted him at #1 on their big board. The general feeling is that while he'd be a great fit with the Sixers, he won't be there when they pick at #16. However, after what is being called a disappointing performance at the Adidas Eurocamp, there might be a chance he slips a bit. Chad Ford was in Treviso, Italy for the workouts and wasn't impressed with the 6-9 PF from the Congo.

Biyombo decided to skip the game and workout portion of the camp and instead held a one man workout for about 100 NBA scouts.  The workout seemed to focus on everything he isn't good at and ignored his strengths.

Instead of being reminded of why so many fell in love with him at the Nike Hoop Summit -- his amazing rebounding and shot-blocking -- we were shown his weaknesses for roughly 30 minutes.

As one GM summed it up, "Bismack Biyombo played one-against-none today … and he lost."

Ford said that Biyombo missed "75-80%" of the perimeter shots he took in the workout. That said, Ford doubts the poor workout will do much to his draft stock. After all, it's not as if anyone was thinking he was a great shooter anyway. Any team that takes him is doing so for rebounding and defense. Ford says he could go anywhere "between 8 and 20."

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to Re: Bismack Biyombo:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bismack Biyombo : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFT_cp-mM_4 thats mamadou diarra. i wouldnt mind getting his as a 14th man
    Posted by Celtics2008Champs[/QUOTE]

Nice.  I know he's a true 7-footer and he's 300 pounds.  This alone is worth a flyer.  He seems to have decent touch, even if he's not super-explosive in that casual gym workout.

In the late second round, he's worth every penny.  Bismarck would be too high-risk because he'd be "highly touted" and he'd cost a lot to move up and get him.  Diarra is a less touted version of the same traits with no risk.

Sections
Shortcuts