Blazers Punch Lakers in the Grill!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

Blazers Punch Lakers in the Grill!!

Thought I'd get in on the fun.

Another subpar effort by the Lakes. I was actually surprised they were even able to get it as close as they did in the fourth, considering how lethargic they looked. They better wake up soon.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

Re: Blazers Punch Lakers in the Grill!!

"Blazers Punch Lakers in the Grill!!"

LOL... That seems to be the popular "catchphrase" lately. I think most teams are just tired and can't wait til the regular season ends.

The Celtics could definitely use some rest before the postseason starts.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In Response to Blazers Punch Lakers in the Grill!!:
    [QUOTE]Thought I'd get in on the fun. Another subpar effort by the Lakes. I was actually surprised they were even able to get it as close as they did in the fourth, considering how lethargic they looked. They better wake up soon.
    Posted by FlobusMcNugget[/QUOTE]

All I have to say is, I hope we see them in the Finals.... because they will be there.  I hope we will as well.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

People have slept on the Gerald Wallace to portland deal. I believe the Blazers will upset their first round opponent, whoever it may be. Wallace's toughness is something I have always coveted, and actually thought the celts would make a move for him. Lakers were just going through the motions, and I don't expect they sleep on okc, as they are now closely followed by both dal and okc.

Banner#18

Sections
Shortcuts