Blazers SMACK the Lakers in the Up, Down, left, Right, inside out in the Grill!!!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Re: Blazers SMACK the Lakers in the Up, Down, left, Right, inside out in the Grill!!!!

Will Lakers demise precipitate rapprochement vis a vis Fiercest & Mployee?

Stay tuned...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Re: Blazers SMACK the Lakers in the Up, Down, left, Right, inside out in the Grill!!!!

In response to breaktime's comment:

Will Lakers demise precipitate rapprochement vis a vis Fiercest & Mployee?

Stay tuned...

Apparently, I spoke too soon

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fields4. Show Fields4's posts

You know you are in trouble when Howard leads your team in assists.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Anyone seen Fierce? He said he'd be back in October ..... Yuck, Yuck, Yuck."

Mployee let it go. This board is much better for the rest of us when you guys put your childish feud aside and talk hoops. 

I could care less about whether you or Fierce honored some vow, you're both Internet personas. And you both contribute value here unlike many. So, let's move on, permanently.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

Where are all the loud mouth trolls at now? Nash broke his Depends and the rapist was hobbling around the court. Are the Lakers closer to The Finals or The Lottery? Ahhh, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

nash is already hurt two games in.....unbelievable

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

"Anyone seen Fierce? He said he'd be back in October ..... Yuck, Yuck, Yuck."

Mployee let it go. This board is much better for the rest of us when you guys put your childish feud aside and talk hoops. 

I could care less about whether you or Fierce honored some vow, you're both Internet personas. And you both contribute value here unlike many. So, let's move on, permanently.

We can only hope it has not developed into a Pavlovian response.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

So let me get this right. They played and lost to an even crappier team and my god was that an actual back to back for the Lakers? Watch out the excuses will be coming.

Like we all have said no coach, no bench, no hope and when DH get's sick of this no contract extension and mediocrity will be right around the corner.

I couldn't be happier.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

Through 2 games the Lackers have turned the ball over 39 times for 45 opponent points and the bench has combined for 32 points in two games. 17 openning night 15 last night.

OUCH!!!!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to Fiercest34's comment:

I've been saying it all summer long, the Lakers are a crappy team.

Seriously, basketball is a game for young people. I mean signing a 38-year old, who can't sit properly, and expecting him to lead the team to a championship is just unrealistic. Proof of this is 2 games into the season and the 38-year old is already injured.

And come on, the owner hired a clown to run the show. If a clown is running the show, it's a circus, not an NBA team.

What I find interesting is that many Celtics fans wanted us to trade Rondo for Nash.  I read many posts last season from fans wanting the Celtics to sign him.  It is also just the beginning of the season.  You can't properly evaluate a team until at least a month into the season after they have played more than a handful of games.  Also, didn't you want us to trade Rondo for Gasol. 

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

The thing about this is the Princeton offense is not a good fit for the team they have. Mike Brown claims the triangle and Princeton are very similar. They aren't. They are very different. The triangle suits a team with players that demand the ball. The princeton relies of ball movement and sharing the ball. I ran a similar offense when I coached. We ran a hybrid of a princeton and a flex that completely relies on players moving without the ball and sharing the ball. Mike Brown has the wrong team for this. The Celtics could run a princeton, but not the Lakers. It does not play to his teams individual stregnths and they are failing. I watched the Dallas game and I could see the comfort level was seriously not there.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Where are the chlidren!  They can't even face the music.  All offense no defense.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

Gasol would still look good on this team. Terry or Barbosa could run the point...

Don't get me wrong, I like Rondo though.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to basketbert's comment:

Gasol would still look good on this team. Terry or Barbosa could run the point...

Many of us went there last year.  Can't and shouldn't happen now. Gasol is making 19 million and will be 33 years old and Terry and Barbosa will do what?

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

Yeah, I know. Not saying I want it to happen. I'm just still intrigued by the scenario of having a true and good big here, even if he's getting old(er).

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to basketbert's comment:

Terry cannot run the point and after one game you think Barbosa can?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

I haven't seen my favorite Laker fan, Blogetty Bloop. He's so fast to come on this board when the Celtics lose. Why can't he man up when they lose? No Laker trolls, but as soon as they win a game they will be out in full force

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

In response to ANONMD08's comment:

I haven't seen my favorite Laker fan, Blogetty Bloop. He's so fast to come on this board when the Celtics lose. Why can't he man up when they lose? No Laker trolls, but as soon as they win a game they will be out in full force

He can't man up because he is a Laker fan

Sections
Shortcuts