Blazers SMACK the Lakers in the Up, Down, left, Right, inside out in the Grill!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Re: Blazers SMACK the Lakers in the Up, Down, left, Right, inside out in the Grill!!!!

In response to basketbert's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yeah, I know. Not saying I want it to happen. I'm just still intrigued by the scenario of having a true and good big here, even if he's getting old(er).

[/QUOTE]

With all the young talent, we have more chips at the trading deadline...we can get a disgruntled big by then...maybe even Gasol...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Re: Blazers SMACK the Lakers in the Up, Down, left, Right, inside out in the Grill!!!!

In response to DFURY13's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Through 2 games the Lackers have turned the ball over 39 times for 45 opponent points and the bench has combined for 32 points in two games. 17 openning night 15 last night.

OUCH!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

And they haven't faced a serious contender yet...lol

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to Fiercest34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I've been saying it all summer long, the Lakers are a crappy team.

Seriously, basketball is a game for young people. I mean signing a 38-year old, who can't sit properly, and expecting him to lead the team to a championship is just unrealistic. Proof of this is 2 games into the season and the 38-year old is already injured.

And come on, the owner hired a clown to run the show. If a clown is running the show, it's a circus, not an NBA team.

[/QUOTE]

Like I suggested Fierce, wonder what the line on this guy making it to mid season???

If One of the greatest coaches could not win it all with an aging allstar lineup (2004?), yet this guy will do it??

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to VeniceSox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to basketbert's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Gasol would still look good on this team. Terry or Barbosa could run the point...

Don't get me wrong, I like Rondo though.

[/QUOTE]

Terry cannot run the point and after one game you think Barbosa can?

[/QUOTE]

Both are shooting guards..with some pt guard body/skills..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

In response to ANONMD08's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I haven't seen my favorite Laker fan, Blogetty Bloop. He's so fast to come on this board when the Celtics lose. Why can't he man up when they lose? No Laker trolls, but as soon as they win a game they will be out in full force

[/QUOTE]

Blogetty? Man up? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.