Bledsoe for Bradley?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Re: Bledsoe for Bradley?

No baiting!! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Fiercy thinks the Suns will trade Bledsoe for Bradley straight up and Danny will then give Bledsoe a Max Contract .... Stupidest trade proposal ever proposed on these boards!!!

[/QUOTE]

im in for mini lebronze

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I highly doubt Danny Ainge right now will give ANYONE a max deal.  LeBron excepted!  lol

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Fiercy thinks the Suns will trade Bledsoe for Bradley straight up and Danny will then give Bledsoe a Max Contract .... Stupidest trade proposal ever proposed on these boards!!!

[/QUOTE]

Stupid.

The Suns want to give Bledsoe a max contract, why would they trade him for Avery Bradley ?

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

Drew Bledsoe retired years ago.  And Ed Bradley should stay on 60 Minutes, where he belongs.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

Bledsoe was a hope of mine when he played second fiddle for the Clippers.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

The Suns are not letting Bledsoe get away. 

They were 16-8 with him, and 10-7 since he got injured. Bledsoe loves it here and the Suns are going to pay him, they love Bledsoe and Dragic together and seperately....they are not looking to move either of these players. I know it's fun to post potential trades, but don't traffic in misinformation....

Just heard today Bledsoe's timetable for return has been speeded up , Bledsoe will be back for the playoff push and the playoffs which the Suns will be in...Suns are chasing Pau Gasol who is the guy the Celtics should be chasing.....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

I don't see the Suns trading Bledsoe. Gasol for Bass,Bogans and Green is a trade that I would do. I was a huge Green proponent but he doesn't seem to be flourishing as I had thought so this would be an option.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

In response to PHX85014's comment:
    [QUOTE]

1. The Suns are not letting Bledsoe get away. 

2. Pau Gasol who is the guy the Celtics should be chasing.....

[/QUOTE]

I think you are right with 1.

Neither the trade of Mployee nor of Fierce sound realistic to me.

Bledsoe is almost as good as a defender as AB but much better ball handler and shooting isn't worse either.

But why should we trade for Gasol? He is too old to help us midterm and will make us better short term, which is bad.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsFanInNH. Show CeltsFanInNH's posts

In response to Rajon-Hondo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't see the Suns trading Bledsoe. Gasol for Bass,Bogans and Green is a trade that I would do. I was a huge Green proponent but he doesn't seem to be flourishing as I had thought so this would be an option.

[/QUOTE]
    Why do you want Pau? How many years do you think he has left? What number draft pick will you be happy with? 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"The Suns will give the Celtics Eric Bledsoe, Okafor, and a 1st rounder for Bass, Bogans, and Bradley."

I find that very hard to believe. I wish it was true. 

Bledsoe for Bradley is the heart of that trade and I don't see that happening. The Celts would have to give up draft picks not the other way around. 

Which is probably why the trade hasn't happened.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

In response to Gasthoerer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to PHX85014's comment:
    [QUOTE]

1. The Suns are not letting Bledsoe get away. 

2. Pau Gasol who is the guy the Celtics should be chasing.....

[/QUOTE]

I think you are right with 1.

Neither the trade of Mployee nor of Fierce sound realistic to me.

Bledsoe is almost as good as a defender as AB but much better ball handler and shooting isn't worse either.

But why should we trade for Gasol? He is too old to help us midterm and will make us better short term, which is bad.

[/QUOTE]

Because the money is going to be tied up either way - either with Wallace&Green or with Gasol.....I think I'd rather have Gasol instead of those two guys. Just a better fit and a greater need. I think Gasol has been underutilized under Mike DAntoni and would be great in Boston - 20+ points and 12 rebounds easy, plus he's a class act and I think he can play at the elite level for 2 or 3 more years.....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsFanInNH. Show CeltsFanInNH's posts

Pau is not the answer. He brings us a few more wins but, not to an elite level. He's also injury prone now it seems. 

19. This post has been removed.