Blessing in Disguise

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Blessing in Disguise

Back in December Danny Ainge said the Celtics making a trade is not likely to happen. Now, with Quis out and the Celtics struggling, I think this will force Ainge to do something. And it's a good thing this all happened before the trade deadline.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

Re: Blessing in Disguise

I'm sorry...Is the deadline the 24th of this month?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Blessing in Disguise:
    I'm sorry...Is the deadline the 24th of this month?
    Posted by OneNation

Yup.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

In Response to Re: Blessing in Disguise : Yup.
    Posted by P34

Thanks for the info P.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

Thats mean.... the guy bruises his spine and all you can think about is trades

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Thats mean.... the guy bruises his spine and all you can think about is trades
    Posted by KGLove

Daniels is fine if you're concerned about his health. The problem is will he return to playing at a high level when he's cleared to play. Remember how KG performed last year compared to this year?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

this team has bigger issues than just daniels.  we need a point guard with a consistent approach to the game.  against the magic rondo was masterful, aggressive and ran the offense just right.  any given night he doesn't have to score that many points for us to be unbeatable, but the aggressiveness has to remain the same.

tonight i saw him numerous (so many i felt like barfing) just pull up and terminate his dribble and look to shovel pass it backward to the 35 foot mark.  there was almost no driving the lane.  which SCORING OR NOT has to be done every night because it opens up either rondo or other personnel for easy shots.

for an old team to succeed to its highest potential, you can't leave very many opportunities on the table.  we did that tonight, in addition to playing poor defense in key stretches. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

and if i was doc, i would play perkins primarily with the bench and stay with davis playing a lot of minutes with the starters.  there is no way perkins should be logging 35 mins right now.  he does not move out there. with perkins and a passive rondo, we are 3 on 5 offensively and that is horrible.  it makes it so much easier for any team to stay close with us becuase they know neither perkins nor rondo will shoot.  it's ALL on ray, paul, kg.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

Nate isnt hurt and i'd much rather get rid of him

Sections
Shortcuts