Block posters from individual threads we post

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SportingGoods. Show SportingGoods's posts

Re: Block posters from individual threads we post

ok someone who is employed at the website it is. unless you have these new posts connected to a pager or something.. eat oll the pork you want i only find it mildly offensive myself and i like that meat also. just calling the fungus out. cant say we care about fungus.. but if we dont care we are doomed to be overriden as a species and pronto

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Can the BDC ban thier IP address?

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MustangBri. Show MustangBri's posts

In response to johnnywonder's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I am so tired of active annoyances like Fierce and mployee hijacking the good threads with their nonsense that I am requesting the moderators allow us to post a thread, and bar up to 3 posters from responding to it.  Affectively a ban on individual threads.  Thoughts anyone?

[/QUOTE]

Bingo.  Love reading from them both individually, but the back and forth garbage hijacking threads is so childish and boring to read.

Please avoid/ignore each other for the sake of others.

Thank you.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to fbombfury's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I am so tired of active annoyances like Fierce and mployee hijacking the good threads with their nonsense that I am requesting the moderators allow us to post a thread, and bar up to 3 posters from responding to it.  Affectively a ban on individual threads.  Thoughts anyone?

[/QUOTE]

Rofl2Laugh

[/QUOTE]

Another brilliant comment!

[/QUOTE]

Well, coming from someone who has multiple alias like .....  maybe I should go through the list, some people might be surprised!  LMAO!!  Enjoy you con artist  Loser

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Rofl2Laugh

[/QUOTE]

Another brilliant comment!

[/QUOTE]

Well, coming from someone who has multiple alias like .....  maybe I should go through the list, some people might be surprised!  LMAO!!  Enjoy you con artist  Loser

[/QUOTE]

No denying I have 3 aliases.  Right now I'm Hedley.....got anything else?  That was weak sauce!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

That goes double for me!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

Me too!!