Block posters from individual threads we post

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from johnnywonder. Show johnnywonder's posts

Block posters from individual threads we post

I am so tired of active annoyances like Fierce and mployee hijacking the good threads with their nonsense that I am requesting the moderators allow us to post a thread, and bar up to 3 posters from responding to it.  Affectively a ban on individual threads.  Thoughts anyone?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenkiller. Show greenkiller's posts

Re: Block posters from individual threads we post

+1 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

In response to johnnywonder's comment:

I am so tired of active annoyances like Fierce and mployee hijacking the good threads with their nonsense that I am requesting the moderators allow us to post a thread, and bar up to 3 posters from responding to it.  Affectively a ban on individual threads.  Thoughts anyone?

Rofl2Laugh

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to fbombfury's comment:

Rofl2Laugh

Another brilliant comment!

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to Fiercy's comment:

Sums up the state of the Lakers.

Embedded image permalink

LOL - four eligible players, and the coach didn't even know they could go back in the game.  Mike Brown of the West.......thanks Mitch and Jimmy!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

This would require  very hands on moderators which I don't believe is the case at BDC.

Very interesting idea though.... and would solve a lot of silliness here.

Pud

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

It is probably technically possible but it well beyond the development/coding scope of BDC for this forum. 

I find both Fierce and mployee add conttent value when they are not beefing with each other, so a much easier solution is to ask them to either bury the feud entirely, or, alternately, create a "Fierce and Mployee face off" permanent thread where they and anyone else who enjoys that kind of thing can go at it, and leave the rest of the threads for more focused discussion. 

How about it guys? 

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:

Fiercy will never do that ... he prefers to drop his deceitful posts throughout BDC to bait or discredit his adversaries on each and every thread. If he didn't spin, edit & lie about other posters comments we wouldn't have any problems or protracted arguments in the first place.

What you say is true for the most part. Repeating it ad nauseum doesn't make it any more/less true.

Fungus is an attention wh0re.

We get it.

Pud

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from johnnywonder. Show johnnywonder's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:

Look who's doing all the protesting ... Hahaha ... that tells you all you need to know!!!

It's puzzling isn't it?  I posted about a way to stop these two from hijacking threads ... oddly, they both agreed it was a good idea (surprising to me) ... then they hijacked the thread.  

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SportingGoods. Show SportingGoods's posts

no, but am i wrong, fierce just intimated he was an indian youth, who probably is trying to get some engineering degree somewhere, and he is just particular about externalized data.. who said when what type of thing.. or am i conjecturing?

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts