Blow it up idea

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtic213. Show celtic213's posts

Blow it up idea

I'm not saying they should blow it up but with all of the injuries and the age, well its obviously a possiblility, heres my trade idea:

Clippers receive: KG

Pacers receive: Pierce

Atlanta receive: Avery Bradley, Eric Bledsoe, Brandon Bass (Pick from Pacers)

Celtics receive: D Jordan, D Granger, J Smith, B Hansborough

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re: Blow it up idea

Cs are playing good ball.... the best of the season.

Leave them alone... unless you can get a ham sandwich for R9R.

Pud

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Doc got his team back when Rondo went down.  playing hard now....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Its always fun to play around with these trade ideas. That one is better than some I have seen (Bass and a pick for guys like Redick and Millsap... haha, c'mon)

I personally would rather have Avery, Bledsoe, Indy's pick and Bass then Josh Smith, but I didn't bother to tweak it or see how the salaries work

The only possible trade with PP/KG, and this is like a 5% chance, is something where they both end up in LA as a package deal, to where they live/were from.

DeAndre Jordan would have to come here, if we were keeping Rondo and Avery there is no need for Bledsoe. A 3rd team would have to be involved taking guys like Butler, Bledsoe, Odom and possibly Bass and sending more young assets and talent to Boston.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtic213. Show celtic213's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:

Its always fun to play around with these trade ideas. That one is better than some I have seen (Bass and a pick for guys like Redick and Millsap... haha, c'mon)

I personally would rather have Avery, Bledsoe, Indy's pick and Bass then Josh Smith, but I didn't bother to tweak it or see how the salaries work

The only possible trade with PP/KG, and this is like a 5% chance, is something where they both end up in LA as a package deal, to where they live/were from.

DeAndre Jordan would have to come here, if we were keeping Rondo and Avery there is no need for Bledsoe. A 3rd team would have to be involved taking guys like Butler, Bledsoe, Odom and possibly Bass and sending more young assets and talent to Boston.

True that. I've read so many trade idea that make no sense, I figure I might as well make my own. I agree though this has no chance of happening but who knows if they trade KG then obviously they trade Pierce and it seems the only place KG will go is LA and like you said we have no need for Bledsoe so add a 3rd team.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:

Pud

that would be slightly under-valuing Rondo.  We should hold out for cheese and accoutrements in addition to the ham...then I'm all in.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JG9000. Show JG9000's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:

Pud

that would be slightly under-valuing Rondo.  We should hold out for cheese and accoutrements in addition to the ham...then I'm all in.

i've never seen a playoff bound Celtics team quit in midseason as this thread suggests that we do. it's not in our DNA. the thought of it is disgraceful. Garnett and Pierce can still be the core of this team for another year or two. we need to make a couple of moves before trade deadline to save the season. get off your butt Danny.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

I really don't put much stock in the Laker rumors for so many reasons. Also, I don't see J. Smith wanting to sign here if his buddy Rondo is on the west coast. I get the feeling that maybe DA recycled some old rumors just to open up the flood gates and get teams to call him with some more options but I still don't see DA pulling the trigger on a big in-season trade again anytime soon.

That said if the latest 'hot' rumors were all true, this is what the C's rotation might look like in the future...

1. Rondo
    2. Terry
    3. Pierce
    4. Smith
    5. Jordan

Bench: Bradley, Bledsoe, Sully, Wilcox, Lee, etc. 

Sections
Shortcuts