BLOW THIS TEAM UP

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from okdude73401. Show okdude73401's posts

BLOW THIS TEAM UP

I WOULDNT PAY GARNETT,ALLEN ,OR PIERCE! THEY R SIMPLY TOO OLD FOR THE MONEY THEYRE MAKING!THIS TEAM ISNT GOIN ANYWHERE SOON,START THE REBUILDING PROCESS!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Re: BLOW THIS TEAM UP

Its that or a very painful next few years, A couple of contenders might be interested in those guys. Trade them for picks, make it into the draft lottery this year, start from scratch. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

The team stinks, but I can't agree with you on KG.  He's played well all season and doing it as he averages only 30 minutes a game.  He's playing offense well and defense great.  Not the star he used to be but he's not the problem. 

Ray and Paul are the issue, along with Danny's stupid player selections (JON - PLEASE!!!!) and Dooling and Sasha.   

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Keep PP and KG - everyone else can go!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

In Response to Re: BLOW THIS TEAM UP:
    The team stinks, but I can't agree with you on KG.  He's played well all season and doing it as he averages only 30 minutes a game.  He's playing offense well and defense great.  Not the star he used to be but he's not the problem.  Ray and Paul are the issue, along with Danny's stupid player selections (JON - PLEASE!!!!) and Dooling and Sasha.   
    Posted by Celtsfan4life

Danny boi has done a great job.

Laughing

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Ray to the Griz for Mayo and Rondo to the Jazz for Millsap!  Makes us better than the lakers

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

I am still not sure that making trades is a good idea unless you are receiving players that can help the rebuilding process.  The Celtics don't really have many players of value that can be traded for players that will help to improve this team. 

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts