Blue Skies...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrJohnnyMost. Show MrJohnnyMost's posts

Blue Skies...

This is the winter of our discontent. Fear not.

The plan is good.

What we've been seeing is really training camp on the fly... tryouts, really. Sausage making. It was not meant for our eyes. There's over 30 games left until the big dance where just about everyone's invited. It is a process.

The hammer, that is this forum, acts to tenderize and season the preparation. Perhaps a little Paprika from Fierce and some more Tobasco from the Dud. The cauldron, known as the road, will furthur boil it down to the finished product.

When Spring has sprung we will have it. A gumbo of snarling dobermans, united by an "us against the world" mentality. A TEAM that is ready to lay waste all who oppose them. A chip on their shoulder, something to prove. A last hurrah!

I can hear Dad... "You dance with the one that brought you."

I can hear Mom... "Old chickens make good soup."

It's all good.

Hand me some more Kool-Ade. Join me... ?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Re: Blue Skies...

Only one problem, Pierce ate all the Gumbo, KG dancing on his last leg, and Rondo spilled the Soup!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shines01. Show shines01's posts

Looking forward to the playoffs?  I wish this season had never happened.  TheCeltics flocking STINK out loud.  I've seen more inspired play at the Everett Recreation Center at the Tuesday morning geriatric league.  Blow it up...no REALLY, blow it up using an explosive.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bnoaton. Show bnoaton's posts

In Response to Blue Skies...:
    [QUOTE]This is the winter of our discontent. Fear not. The plan is good. What we've been seeing is really training camp on the fly... tryouts, really. Sausage making. It was not meant for our eyes. There's over 30 games left until the big dance where just about everyone's invited. It is a process. The hammer, that is this forum, acts to tenderize and season the preparation. Perhaps a little Paprika from Fierce and some more Tobasco from the Dud. The cauldron, known as the road, will furthur boil it down to the finished product. When Spring has sprung we will have it. A gumbo of snarling dobermans, united by an "us against the world" mentality. A TEAM that is ready to lay waste all who oppose them. A chip on their shoulder, something to prove. A last hurrah! I can hear Dad... "You dance with the one that brought you." I can hear Mom... "Old chickens make good soup." It's all good. Hand me some more Kool-Ade. Join me... ?
    Posted by MrJohnnyMost[/QUOTE]

Really the NBA is on its way downhill but if I were Danny Aniage I would move bothn Garnett and Rondo now. Let Pierce retire her unless he wanbts to compete for a title somewhere else. Clear the books and look to the future as bleak as it may be for the celts as well as the players nba

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

You never know what the Celtics can do in the Playoffs.  The older players are bored right now.  They want the Playoffs to be here, now.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]This is the winter of our discontent. Fear not. The plan is good. What we've been seeing is really training camp on the fly... tryouts, really. Sausage making. It was not meant for our eyes. There's over 30 games left until the big dance where just about everyone's invited. It is a process. The hammer, that is this forum, acts to tenderize and season the preparation. Perhaps a little Paprika from Fierce and some more Tobasco from the Dud. The cauldron, known as the road, will furthur boil it down to the finished product. When Spring has sprung we will have it. A gumbo of snarling dobermans, united by an "us against the world" mentality. A TEAM that is ready to lay waste all who oppose them. A chip on their shoulder, something to prove. A last hurrah! I can hear Dad... "You dance with the one that brought you." I can hear Mom... "Old chickens make good soup." It's all good. Hand me some more Kool-Ade. Join me... ?
    I like the way you stirred it up with this post.  I am pretty down now but if what you say happens it would be greater than great.  Hope you are right with your incredibly long shot hopes.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrJohnnyMost. Show MrJohnnyMost's posts

Keep stirring the pot, boys.

Criticism only acts to steel our resolve, making us impervious to pain and hardship. This is our Valley Forge!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

In Response to Re: Blue Skies...:
    [QUOTE]Keep stirring the pot, boys. Criticism only acts to steel our resolve, making us impervious to pain and hardship. This is our Valley Forge!!!
    Love your optimism, Mr Johnny Most.  I can only hope you have a better bead on  things than most around here (myself included).

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Blue Skies...:
    [QUOTE]You never know what the Celtics can do in the Playoffs.  The older players are bored right now.  They want the Playoffs to be here, now.
    Posted by cavaliersfan[/QUOTE]

I wish that I could agree with you.  The Celtics might not even be in the playoffs this season considering how poorly they are playing.  Unless they start to turn things around, I don't see them going very far in the playoffs even if they end up the 7th or 8th seed. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cshashaty. Show cshashaty's posts

[QUOTE]I can hear Dad... "You dance with the one that brought you." I can hear Mom... "Old chickens make good soup." Posted by MrJohnnyMost[/QUOTE]

...and I can hear Jim Mora... "Playoffs?!?"

In the end, ESPN's Forsberg may have said it best, though it's easier said than done..."Just try to enjoy the ride and only invest yourself emotionally when the playoffs roll around."

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYCelt. Show NYCelt's posts

Over the years I've seen the Celtics go from champions to the basement and back up again.

All the ranting and pretend trades won't make any difference.  Patience.

Enjoy each game for itself, and the team we have now before it changes. This is all part of the history of one of the most iconic sports franchises ever.

Regards

Sections
Shortcuts