Re: Bob Ryan on Rondo

In response to kyceltic's comment:

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

In response to jtkl's comment:

In response to RallyC's comment:

In response to JamezHill24's comment:

well if BOB RYAN said it, i dont think theres any question!!

He is more reliable and knowledgeable than you are Jamez. He is a Nationally respected analyst. I know, I know, RONDO IS THE MAN......

And Danny Ainge, Doc Rivers, Larry Bird, Magic Johnson, are all more knowledgeable than you.   Doesn't seem to stop you from giving your opinion. Why should James stop with his because Bob Ryan says so? I know know I know Rondo is the source of all our problems. 

OK, Mrs. Jamez. Thanks for chiming in. I bet you girls get you some Rondo this weekend now that he's not playing. Ha! Opinions? you don't have an opinion when your words contradict what we are all seeing. DOC, Danny, and the rest are playing psychology so tht they can dump your boyfriend. Its called doing business. But you wouldn't know about that would you? How many $19.99 gadgets you have in your house from TV ads dude? 

I don't why you think I'm gay with Jamez your wife doesn't. She and I are very friendly. but I digress speaking of the joys your wife has for a real man and neglect to mention that you completly dodged the point. Which is because you know your point wasn't valid and are upset someone called you on the fact that you are an idiot.  

This is a bit much, don't you think?  If you don't agree, fine, but you are out of line here!

Total agreement, way over the line!!

And of course you would be one to ignore his comments. 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Danny puts up a good front, but there is no denying he has tried to trade him more then once, and i'm sure would do so again, if a deal he thought would help the Celtics came along.

Also, it is beyond moronic to say it's salemanship because you are not the great Kreshkin and cannot read Danny Ainge's mind. Your saying that is the equivellent of me saying bob Ryan is writes what he writes just to sell papers and that there is no honesty behind it. 

KY, its hard explaining basic buisiness concepts and salesmanship to these folks. They don't want to believe what their own eyes are telling them. Sad.

He tried to trade him for Chris Paul and Westbrook. Two pretty outstanding players. hardly an argument that Rondo isn't good. 

WOW! So they "tried" to trade him and were unsuccessful. Think stupid! You answered your own question. Or, are you just saying he wasn't good enough? DAMN what an idiot you are....And, Your rant about my wife proves that I hit a nerve with your relationship with Jamez. You sure got defensive. I guess Jamez is being too "hard" on you? 

And your rant about my time with your wife proves I hit a nerve.. Now back to the argument. Did Ainge offer jason Collins for Chris Paul? Did he offer Marquis Daniels? Ray Allen? Nope. He offered the only asset he thought might be good enough/valued enough to get Chris Paul.... Rondo. Meaning he thinks Rondo is good. Now if he offered Rondo in trade for Delonte West or Ryan Hollins or some caliber player like that, you might have a case. 

So THINK. Try it. It's fun and you might like it. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:

A handful of posters here have been calling out Rondo for some time now.... the bandwagon is getting many more passengers in the past few weeks...

I dont know what Bob Ryans been saying in the past, but if hes coming out now for the first time about Rondo, in the regard we talk about him, then it doesnt mean too much...

Observe and notice it before the rest of the world is blogging and providing articles and commentary on tv..   but youre welcome on the bandwagon

Ryan has always said this about Rondo.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Danny puts up a good front, but there is no denying he has tried to trade him more then once, and i'm sure would do so again, if a deal he thought would help the Celtics came along.

The deal would have to help DA save face since he has stuck his neck out so far drafting and then grooming his kid to be the face of the franchise.

And then this......

My guess is high draft choices if that.

Pud

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Also, it is beyond moronic to say it's salemanship because you are not the great Kreshkin and cannot read Danny Ainge's mind. Your saying that is the equivellent of me saying bob Ryan is writes what he writes just to sell papers and that there is no honesty behind it. 

KY, its hard explaining basic buisiness concepts and salesmanship to these folks. They don't want to believe what their own eyes are telling them. Sad.

He tried to trade him for Chris Paul and Westbrook. Two pretty outstanding players. hardly an argument that Rondo isn't good. 

WOW! So they "tried" to trade him and were unsuccessful. Think stupid! You answered your own question. Or, are you just saying he wasn't good enough? DAMN what an idiot you are....And, Your rant about my wife proves that I hit a nerve with your relationship with Jamez. You sure got defensive. I guess Jamez is being too "hard" on you? 

And your rant about my time with your wife proves I hit a nerve.. Now back to the argument. Did Ainge offer jason Collins for Chris Paul? Did he offer Marquis Daniels? Ray Allen? Nope. He offered the only asset he thought might be good enough/valued enough to get Chris Paul.... Rondo. Meaning he thinks Rondo is good. Now if he offered Rondo in trade for Delonte West or Ryan Hollins you might have a case. 

I agree that Ainge thinks Rondo is very good, and a very tradeable asset.  Your posts are still over the line, however.  You sound like a 15 yr old.  I do not argue with Celtics fans, and I won't argue with you, but please lighten up on the wife comments, you are bringing the entire discussion down....thanks!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

And your rant about my time with your wife proves I hit a nerve.. Now back to the argument. Did Ainge offer jason Collins for Chris Paul? Did he offer Marquis Daniels? Ray Allen? Nope. He offered the only asset he thought might be good enough/valued enough to get Chris Paul.... Rondo. Meaning he thinks Rondo is good. Now if he offered Rondo in trade for Delonte West or Ryan Hollins you might have a case. 

I agree that Ainge thinks Rondo is very good, and a very tradeable asset.  Your posts are still over the line, however.  You sound like a 15 yr old.  I do not argue with Celtics fans, and I won't argue with you, but please lighten up on the wife comments, you are bringing the entire discussion down....thanks!

I Don't do it with anyone else. Let me ask you a question, do you think  calling people "Jock sniffers" implying they want to get down and dirty with Rondo or each other is aiding the discussion? Does that sound like a mature and reasonable argument to make? Does that perhaps sound like a 15 year old to you?  

He went into the gutter with me and I went there with him. I won't do that with anyone who doesn't go there first.  

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Yo, you have proven yourself waaay to weak. Go back and look at the posts. I NEVER said you were Gay, you did. If you had half a brain you'd realize that its impossible to get persoanl with anyone you don't know and have never seen, met, know anything about. YOU TOOK IT PERSONAL BECAUSE IT MUST BE TRUE. I don't know a thing about you! Thanks for coming out! Jamez is gonna be embarrased you called him out like that! HA-ha-ha!!! Go Celtics!

So let's check your logic here. You said Jamez was my misses but never implied we were gay? That stands up to scrutiny.  and since I found what you wrote offensive, it must therefore be true. implying you think if one is offended it proves you were right when you called me gay (but didn't call me gay.)

Hmm, so since being offended proves something is true (by your idiotic logic) and since you were offended by my comment regarding your wife. it must therefore be true. Sorry to break up your marriage. (logic really isn't your strong suit is it?)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fields4. Show Fields4's posts

Wow, what a discussion!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In response to Fields4's comment:

Wow, what a discussion!

I'll grant it has degenerated. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

the gay stuff is a little bizarre. Rally went at me the same way when we have argued.

one usually can have an argment about the merits of a player without having to back and forth about whether or not one is gay.

Totally weird. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

I cant believe jtkl is gay and banging rallys wife.

this board is a wild ride.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

the gay stuff is a little bizarre. Rally went at me the same way when we have argued.

one usually can have an argment about the merits of a player without having to back and forth about whether or not one is gay.

Totally weird. 

He's done it several times on 2-3 different threads I've seen him start lashing out about how one must be sexally attracted to Rondo to think he is a good player.  I probably should have been the bigger person and not responded to it though. Just for the sake of everyone else reading it. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Come on Snake, I NEVER CALLED YOU GAY. Retract. I don't know you, Period. 

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

I dont really have anything to retract.  I just what you do when you argue with someone about Rondo is insuate that they are sexually attracted to them.

It didn't bother me. I could care less. but its wierd dude. Just letting you know. Tomobo does the same thing.

Totally bizarre.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Yo, you have proven yourself waaay to weak. Go back and look at the posts. I NEVER said you were Gay, you did. If you had half a brain you'd realize that its impossible to get persoanl with anyone you don't know and have never seen, met, know anything about. YOU TOOK IT PERSONAL BECAUSE IT MUST BE TRUE. I don't know a thing about you! Thanks for coming out! Jamez is gonna be embarrased you called him out like that! HA-ha-ha!!! Go Celtics!

So let's check your logic here. You said Jamez was my misses but never implied we were gay? That stands up to scrutiny.  and since I found that offensive it must be true. implying you think if one if offended it proves you were right when you called me gay (but didn't call me gay.)

Hmm, so since being offended proves something is true (by your idiotic logic) and since you were offended by my comment regarding your wife. it must therefore be true. (logic really isn't your strong suit is it?)

I am not upset with what you said about my wife. I know the truth. If you can't take the ribbing for being blind to Rondo's weaknesses, then don't play. YOu went off the deep end because you got upset, not me. Now then, go call your boyfriend and let him console you. You aren't paying me for this free therapy. Speaking of which, Rondo should be getting some right about now.......

You said Jamez should be quiet because Bob Ryan (whose view you support) knows more than he does about the NBA. I pointed out to you by that logic since  Doc Ainge, Magic and Bird, know more about the NBA than you,  your opinion wasn't anymore valid.

Then you start making homophobic comments and  insiting that people are "Jock Sniffers and Married to each other" if that is ribbing,what I said about your wife is equally just ribbing.  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Totally weird. 

He's done it several times on 2-3 different threads I've seen him start lashing out about how one must be sexally attracted to Rondo to think he is a good player.  I probably should have been the bigger person and not responded to it though. Just for the sake of everyone else reading it. 

JTKL, because you are. Stop hiding. Its ok.

projection. 

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

I dont really have anything to retract.  I just what you do when you argue with someone about Rondo is insuate that they are sexually attracted to them.

It didn't bother me. I could care less. but its wierd dude. Just letting you know. Tomobo does the same thing.

Totally bizarre.

Well, when someone denies what their own eyes are seeing, and everyone around you sees the same proof and argue with those in denial, the ones in denial get upset THAT IS WEIRD. Why so enamored with a guy even though the proof is mounting? Sounds like a strong attraction to me. JTKL,its OK man. Its 2013!

I do feel your pain. You've been pretty humilated today, it isn't suprising you'd lash out like this. Well it'd be suprising for a normal person. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Just trying to help Rally.

I dont mind you but you arent coming across the way you think that you are. if you notice above all your posts are gone.

25. This post has been removed.