Bob Ryan on Rondo

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Re: Bob Ryan on Rondo

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:

In response to BirdLewsBias' comment:

Ryan is a blowhard who doesn't hesitate to criticize the Celtics and pounce whenever things aren't going well.

He's not telling us anything we didn't see with our own eyes. We all knew and can see what the problems were. I wonder why he wasn't saying this BEFORE the injury.

Bob Ryan STFU

Maybe we all knew and could see what the problems were... but damn few had the 'nads to actually say these things out loud.

Better late than never Bobaloo... and yet the whining/wailing/crybabying/bedwetting continues right here, right now in this thread at this late date.

Folks just don't want to hear the truth.

Deal with it, ladies.

Pud

why dont you go pull your name...maybe then youll be happy about something.... or maybe not...ha

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

dude you arent in my head.

Every comment you make has something to do with Rondo's cup.

Don't shoot the messenger.

You're messed up.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to tomobo's comment:

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

In response to RallyC's comment:

I cant believe jtkl is gay and banging rallys wife.

this board is a wild ride.

Come on Snake, I NEVER CALLED YOU GAY. Retract. I don't know you, Period. 

I dont really have anything to retract.  I just what you do when you argue with someone about Rondo is insuate that they are sexually attracted to them.

It didn't bother me. I could care less. but its wierd dude. Just letting you know. Tomobo does the same thing.

Totally bizarre.

Look who has gotten into your head! And to clear things up it is the cup that is coveted, not the strap. Oh wait,  don't tell me that there's a circle devoted to the strap too? Holy shiite. What a bunch of fruitcakes...

You're messed up.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

You're messed up.

It's too easy. Like clubbing seals

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to tomobo's comment:

You're messed up.

It's too easy. Like clubbing seals

agreed.

didnt take me long at all.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Like three comments I think...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

In response to jtkl's comment:

In response to JamezHill24's comment:

well if BOB RYAN said it, i dont think theres any question!!

He is more reliable and knowledgeable than you are Jamez. He is a Nationally respected analyst. I know, I know, RONDO IS THE MAN......

And Danny Ainge, Doc Rivers, Larry Bird, Magic Johnson, are all more knowledgeable than you.   Doesn't seem to stop you from giving your opinion. Why should James stop with his because Bob Ryan says so? I know know I know Rondo is the source of all our problems. 

OK, Mrs. Jamez. Thanks for chiming in. I bet you girls get you some Rondo this weekend now that he's not playing. Ha! Opinions? you don't have an opinion when your words contradict what we are all seeing. DOC, Danny, and the rest are playing psychology so tht they can dump your boyfriend. Its called doing business. But you wouldn't know about that would you? How many $19.99 gadgets you have in your house from TV ads dude? 

I don't why you think I'm gay with Jamez your wife doesn't. She and I are very friendly. but I digress speaking of the joys your wife has for a real man and neglect to mention that you completly dodged the point. Which is because you know your point wasn't valid and are upset someone called you on the fact that you are an idiot.  

This is a bit much, don't you think?  If you don't agree, fine, but you are out of line here!

Out of line? Rally C makes reference to gay stuff all the time ... do you tell him he is out of line?? He also said that Shaq Barkley and Magic speak in ebonics but do you call him out for his racism???

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

I just want to hear tomobo say more funny things about sniffing cups.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

the gay stuff is a little bizarre. Rally went at me the same way when we have argued.

one usually can have an argment about the merits of a player without having to back and forth about whether or not one is gay.

Totally weird. 

Rally implies the gay thing all the time...did with me too.... leads me to believe he has some issues but I say, be proud of what you are Rally

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to VeniceSox's comment:

In response to snakeoil123's comment:one usually can have an argment about the merits of a player without having to back and forth about whether or not one is gay.

Totally weird. 

Rally implies the gay thing all the time...did with me too.... leads me to believe he has some issues but I say, be proud of what you are Rally

Yep and tomobo is obsessed with athletic cups.

Some odd people hang out on the net dude.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:one usually can have an argment about the merits of a player without having to back and forth about whether or not one is gay.

Totally weird. 

Yep and tomobo is obsessed with athletic cups.

Some odd people hang out on the net dude.

Snake, you aren't gay either, just a very insecure, whiney little girl, just like I told you the first time. Tomobo knows who you are! He's got your goat!

All i do is laugh at you guys dude.

Nice jog with the name calling though.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

I mean I seriously do laugh.

Its amazing how easy it is to get a lot of you guys wound up.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

You are rapid fire posting, who's wound up? Looks like I've got your goat too now. Lets gettm' Tomobo......Poor Snake.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

You are rapid fire posting, who's wound up? Looks like I've got your goat too now. Lets gettm' Tomobo......Poor Snake.

Dude I am telling you I enjoy this stuff.

Its funny.

when I get people to freak out and call me names like you and tomobo its one of my favorite things.

keep doing it.  get mad.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

I dont know if you noticed...probably not, but I havent called you or tomobo anything.

I just push buttons and get you guys mad.

its kind of a hobby.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

I dont know if you noticed...probably not, but I havent called you or tomobo anything.

I just push buttons and get you guys mad.

its kind of a hobby.

I like your hobby snake! Anyone who resorts to the stuff those two refer to all the time has to be about 12-16 yrs old wouldnt you think?  I also think its funny because you dont play that game and it gets them flustered.....haha   good work Snake.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JG9000. Show JG9000's posts

Just trying to help Rally.

I dont mind you but you arent coming across the way you think that you are. if you notice above all your posts are gone.

this thread is freaking me out.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

That's why we're here. Che, Commie, Dud, Fierce, Pud and all those characters lift this board to another level. They set the tone for all of us.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to srinivasa's comment:

That's why we're here. Che, Commie, Dud, Fierce, Pud and all those characters lift this board to another level.

I totally agree.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:

In response to kyceltic's comment:

Told Tanguay on CSN, That Rondo was a selfish assist guy, who holds on to the ball too long and passes up shots trying for the perfect pass so he can get an assist, and is not optimistic, he will ever change!!  I guess that makes Ryan a Rondo hater!!

No, just someone who can see what is happening.

What i don't understand, is why can't others see it? All you have to do is watch the games!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

In response to JamezHill24's comment:

well if BOB RYAN said it, i dont think theres any question!!

He is more reliable and knowledgeable than you are Jamez. He is a Nationally respected analyst. I know, I know, RONDO IS THE MAN......

And Danny Ainge, Doc Rivers, Larry Bird, Magic Johnson, are all more knowledgeable than you.   Doesn't seem to stop you from giving your opinion. Why should James stop with his because Bob Ryan says so? I know know I know Rondo is the source of all our problems. 

OK, Mrs. Jamez. Thanks for chiming in. I bet you girls get you some Rondo this weekend now that he's not playing. Ha! Opinions? you don't have an opinion when your words contradict what we are all seeing. DOC, Danny, and the rest are playing psychology so tht they can dump your boyfriend. Its called doing business. But you wouldn't know about that would you? How many $19.99 gadgets you have in your house from TV ads dude? 

I don't why you think I'm gay with Jamez your wife doesn't. She and I are very friendly. but I digress speaking of the joys your wife has for a real man and neglect to mention that you completly dodged the point. Which is because you know your point wasn't valid and are upset someone called you on the fact that you are an idiot.  

This is a bit much, don't you think?  If you don't agree, fine, but you are out of line here!

Out of line? Rally C makes reference to gay stuff all the time ... do you tell him he is out of line?? He also said that Shaq Barkley and Magic speak in ebonics but do you call him out for his racism???

If I read a comment  I thought was out of line, I would call someone out - don't start with me!

Sections
Shortcuts