Bobcats- Can we beat this team finally?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Re: Bobcats- Can we beat this team finally?

Bullcrap you are in the northeast! don't hide

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

caught again.... lying azz!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

I'm feeding the whole of your family, you have a nerve to turn coat and not appreciate what america giving you for free? THAT'S WHY WE HAVE 17 TRILLION DEBT...because of you and your family.

GO WORK AZZ - DON'T STEAL PEOPLE'S MONEY - YOUR SURVIVING MODE NEED A LITTLE NOTCH TO STRIVING MODE !! This things hits you because it's true!

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

As long as he is nowhere close to the rest of us, who cares what Petri dish FUNGUS resides in.

Pud

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

He even capitalized it.

This shows how serious he is.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Guys - the game is over, the thread has gone beyond futility - so Happy St. Patty's Day from the Left Coast.

Now, let's talk some hoops, got me?

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

Guys - the game is over, the thread has gone beyond futility - so Happy St. Patty's Day from the Left Coast.

Now, let's talk some hoops, got me?

CHE didn't believe me when I said the Celts will get better in the rebounding department because they got younger when Ray and JO left.

Right now the Celts are averaging 40 rebounds per game. The last time the Celts averaged 40 or more boards per game was back in 2009.

40 is right where they need to be.  If we win the Division, are we guaranteed no worse than the 3 seed?  That is what we should shoot for.  NYK is in free fall right now.  Let's only focus on them.  3 seed, play CHI or BKN in the first round..............good to go!

Sections
Shortcuts