Bobcats will crush the Celtics

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPinoy. Show GreenPinoy's posts

Bobcats will crush the Celtics

Well i hope not. The Cs have the tendency to relax when against lowly teams. I just hope they maintain the good plays and keep the winning streak alive.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

Re: Bobcats will crush the Celtics

i would go a step further to say that rondo HAD a really predictable propensity to mail it in against lousy teams and let dingbats who averaged 8.3 points a game go for 20-25 on him.  i think this team is focused right now.  but tired.  the denver game was a great win but self punishment really.  need to take care of business in 48!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Next 4 games.  Charlotte, Chicago, then  back to back on the road against Denver & LA.  Definitely a big test.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

trap game tonight

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

We are playing a lot of guys , this should alow us to continue playing very good tonight.  It does not guarantee us a win on any night, but if we move the ball and players, we have out best chance to win.  Danny get us another big who is athletic and and can play defense, without huring our chemisty.( now that is a tall order)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I would sit PP and KG tonight and bring them in possibly later in the game.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

In response to concord27's comment:

I agree with you on this. If they can get away with not playing PP and KG then have them fresh for Wednesday nights game against the Bulls. that to me is a bigger one for the Celtics to take going into the All star break. All star break gives the team a chance to rest up before heading into the home stretch.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JG9000. Show JG9000's posts

In response to maryngary's comment:

We are playing a lot of guys , this should alow us to continue playing very good tonight.  It does not guarantee us a win on any night, but if we move the ball and players, we have out best chance to win.  Danny get us another big who is athletic and and can play defense, without huring our chemisty.( now that is a tall order)

Wilcox, Collins and Barbosa need to see big minutes in Charlotte tonite. throw Melo into the mix as well. KG and PP need a break after last night's heroism.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mchampion. Show Mchampion's posts

Doc will never do it.  KG and PP will start.  I wuold hope he reduces their minutes but Wilcox and Collins are terrible.  The C's need a big man to spell KG.  Melo is back in the D league when we have no one else....go figure.  Green could play some extra minutes for PP tonight if he can step up.  The guard rotation is our strength right now.  AB, Lee, Jet and Barbosa are getting it done.  GET A BIG MAN D.A..  It's the least you can do after trading Perk away.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to concord27's comment:

I would imagine that Doc may start them but limit their minutes tonight.  I don't think that either one of them can be very effective considering how many minutes they played last night.  Doc will have to try a lot of different rotations in order to limit KG's minutes.  At least, Green should play most of the game tonight. 

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Slow the game down as much as possible.  Walk it up.  Foul a lot. 

If it's obvious we don't have the legs, bench the big minute guys and let it go.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from debrit. Show debrit's posts

In response to maryngary's comment:

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from debrit. Show debrit's posts

Please,tell Danny where he can find a big who defends and score.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mchampion. Show Mchampion's posts

In response to debrit's comment:

Please,tell Danny where he can find a big who defends and score.

agreed....and soon

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtic213. Show celtic213's posts

I'd start Green and Wilcox. See how long we can get away without using KG and Pierce. These are the games they have to win, don't want to be positioning yourself for the playoffs and look back and say wow if we didnt lay an egg against the Bobcats we'd be in better position. Big game tonight.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Tonights game will show us what the Celtics can do in the playoffs if Danny doesn't pull off a trade.

With Pierce playing over 50 minutes last night and most everyone else extended to 40+, we'll see how effective they can play a slower paced game.  It would be second-half suicide if Doc has them running out of the gate.

I believe the key to winning, is to get extended minutes and a great game from Green, Barbosa, Bass and Wilcox.     

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JG9000. Show JG9000's posts

In response to celtic213's comment:

I'd start Green and Wilcox. See how long we can get away without using KG and Pierce. These are the games they have to win, don't want to be positioning yourself for the playoffs and look back and say wow if we didnt lay an egg against the Bobcats we'd be in better position. Big game tonight.

if we didn't lay 4 o5 eggs earlier in the season against some bad teams by not showing up to play we'd be up there with the league's elite. tonight is a big test of team character.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

They will be tired any way you cut it.  I think success will be more dependent on Docs coaching than character.  Character can take you only so far if your body can't move. 

Sections
Shortcuts