Boozer to the Lakers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Boozer to the Lakers

Why?

Let Davis play once and for all to see if he stay in the league

let Randle get 30 min's per

Kobe took the money, now he suffers the consequences

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Boozer to the Lakers

The Boozer and Davis signings, along with the re-signing of Hill makes one wonder what they really think of Randle!

"Climb on my back, boys, and I'll take you home." - Cedric Maxwell

"You show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." - Red Auerbach

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." - Hedley Lamarr

If no Bynum injury, no Gasol trade - last word!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticGreenLP. Show CelticGreenLP's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Boozer and Davis signings, along with the re-signing of Hill makes one wonder what they really think of Randle!

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." - Hedley Lamarr

[/QUOTE]

Great point! And now Randle's development should slow down to a nice tepid crawl! OH YEAH! Plus, there is still no way they are competing with that weak roster, and we will have at least a two year jump on them in The rebuilding race! Way to go Lake Show! 

Im plagerizing here but, THANKS JIMMY!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticGreenLP. Show CelticGreenLP's posts

PS. Boozer SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSS! 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to CelticGreenLP's comment:
    [QUOTE]

PS. Boozer SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSS! 

[/QUOTE]

Yeppers to that...knowing this it's a wonder DA didn't sign him to insure another TANKAPALOOZA.....DA can't get rid of that pest Rondo because he's a hated man league wide, as reported tonight on CSNNE!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenkiller. Show greenkiller's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LMAO!!!!!! Good signing. Win win for the Lakers. Has nothing to do with Randle. Lakers are high on Randle. Boozer was cheap. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenkiller. Show greenkiller's posts

13.7 PPG 8.3 Rebs for $3.2 million an expiring contract, you just can't go wrong. 

Marc Stein ✔ @ESPNSteinLine
    Follow
    That means Lakers acquire Boozer's expiring contract and Chicago is on the hook for the rest of Boozer's salary in 2014-15: $13.6 million
    6:21 PM - 17 Jul 2014

THANKS JIMMY!!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to greenkiller's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LMAO!!!!!! Good signing. Win win for the Lakers. Has nothing to do with Randle. Lakers are high on Randle. Boozer was cheap. 

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Reading comprehension, genius.

Boozer AND Hill AND Davis......that's what I said.  They are all PF's, just like Randle!

So much for Mitchy boy saying "we had him much higher on our board"  He's about 3 creme-filled donuts away from being Derrick Coleman.............

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from FierceBrand. Show FierceBrand's posts

Lakers offered Pau Gasol 20m for 2 years.

Pau declined.

Bulls offer Pau 22m for 3 years and Pau accepts.

Pau turned down more money to be in Chicago?

Chicago trumps L.A.?

I thought L.A. is the premiere destination of free-agents?

Thanks, Jimmy!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from FierceBrand. Show FierceBrand's posts

Come to think of it, Lakers do have more PFs than the Celtics now.

HAHAHA

Boozer, Hill, Davis, and Randle vs. Sully, Oly, and Bass

Thanks, Jimmy!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenkiller. Show greenkiller's posts

Winning bid $3.25 million is bargain plus expiring contract. 

THANKS JIMMY!!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

THANKS JIMMY!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

This is nothing against Boozer..........this is about the Pillsbury Dough Boy - your rookie.  Boozer is a good player.  Pine time for Randle!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from FierceBrand. Show FierceBrand's posts

[QUOTE]

This is nothing against Boozer..........this is about the Pillsbury Dough Boy - your rookie.  Boozer is a good player.  Pine time for Randle!

[/QUOTE]

Have to agree.

Stunts the growth of Randle.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to TheNewGKDynasty's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

THANKS JIMMY!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

hedleylamarr wrote:
    Hi Dottie,
    I think Hedley is going to call it a career at BDC. The trolls are out of control on the Celtics forum. We have a guy named TommyRules who ADMITTEDLY is mtrax/Gina/MarkfromCT. He also is Bynumizahero, who you thankfully banned the other day. Well.....today, he has reappeared as Dwightizahero. It is really too much for me to handle. I haven't posted on there since last night, and there are posts calling me out......I don't want to come back under a new name, but I really can't handle the stalkers. Especially this one who claims to be a Celtics fan....he is not who he says he is, which is a violation of the user agreement. I am telling you this so that something may be done about TommyRules/Dwightizahero, and we can talk about the Celtics in peace. Thank you - and I will not post again until something is done!
    8/10/2012 1:50 PM EDT
    Report Abuse
    hedleylamarr wrote:
    Dottie - I am being stalked on Celtics forum. His name is Bynumizahero. We all think his maturity level is about 15. I don't respond to him, but every time I post, he follows me. It is very disquieting.....I was told by BDC to not reply, but to report stalking activity. I am so doing. Please investigate. Thank you - "hedley"
    8/7/2012 11:08 AM EDT

[/QUOTE]

What is your point?  How is it related to the mess that the Lakers are in right now?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I would agree that Boozer is not as bad as many make him out to be, his play was simply out of whack to his contract. For a contending team, he would be a nice pick up, especially at $3m. 

But that team is not the Lakers. Why not see if Davis can develop playing and pushed by Kobe? Why not let Randle loose for 30 minutes and develop? 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticGreenLP. Show CelticGreenLP's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

I would agree that Boozer is not as bad as many make him out to be, his play was simply out of whack to his contract. For a contending team, he would be a nice pick up, especially at $3m. 

But that team is not the Lakers. Why not see if Davis can develop playing and pushed by Kobe? Why not let Randle loose for 30 minutes and develop? 

Agreed, he would be great fit on the Rockets or OKC, but as a #2 option??? Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! 

All he will accomplish for that team is help them just barely MISS the playoffs, and end up with a 14th pick! Which is exactly what I would want for that franchise. Complete mediocrity for years to come!

Edit:  I just saw that the Lakers need to finish in the bottom 5 to even keep their pick, That's makes it even better! No Playoffs, and no first round pick next year?? It's a dream come true,

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsFanInNH. Show CeltsFanInNH's posts

In response to CelticGreenLP's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to rkarp's comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Agreed, he would be great fit on the Rockets or OKC, but as a #2 option??? Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! 

All he will accomplish for that team is help them just barely MISS the playoffs, and end up with a 14th pick! Which is exactly what I would want for that franchise. Complete mediocrity for years to come!

Edit:  I just saw that the Lakers need to finish in the bottom 5 to even keep their pick, That's makes it even better! No Playoffs, and no first round pick next year?? It's a dream come true,

[/QUOTE]

Yes. And then when Kobe's contracts up he will threaten to jump ship and go to Phil if they don't give him another whopper of a contract.  Funny stuff. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

LOL - GK, desperate to prove a point, resurrects a post that is two years old.  HA HA HA!!!

Need attention today, son?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Jordan Hill plays center, Randle is a power forward 

Boozer will get most of his minutes at center, backing up Hill and mop up some PF minutes, Randle will start and play 30 mins tops (rookie)

Davis is depth , these signings are SOLID ! 

The signings are no indication they don't like Randle, are you crazy ?

LAKERS are having a solid offseason, not one bad move except maybe losing Bazemore

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to PHX85014's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Boozer will get most of his minutes at center, backing up Hill and mop up some PF minutes, Randle will start and play 30 mins tops (rookie)

LAKERS are having a solid offseason, not one bad move except maybe losing Bazemore

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

excuse me?

They lost Gasol!  They lost Farmar - they acquired Jeremy Freaking Lin!

Point - Gasol was a PF/C

Hill is a PF/C

Point - Hill was Gasol's BACKUP last year, who will START this year.

Boozer is a PF - I believe Noah was the C on the Bulls team.................

Randle is a rookie, and while he will play, the POINT is - his mins are now being squeezed by Hill, Davis and Boozer.

If you think Julius Randle will play 30 mins per game this year, then I believe the "crazy" label (which I would never use on another Celtics fan) is mis-represented.  And when several other posters agree with my assessment..............well, I guess they are "crazy" too, right?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsFanInNH. Show CeltsFanInNH's posts

In response to PHX85014's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You also forgot the things that did not happen. No Lebron or Melo as free agents. No resigning of P Gasol.  ( that's a fine way of taking care of a player who helped them win titles).  Lakers had all sorts of cap too.  Bam.  Thanks Jimmy.