BOS @ PHI

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

Re: BOS @ PHI

call me silly, but this is the same here-now-gone-later jeff green that NEVER INTEGRATED INTO OUR OFFENSE LAST YEAR.  but say what you want about his shortcomings, green was somehow fairly consistent on an OKC team with two ballhogs on it the whole time he was there.  so what gives?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In response to jdm894g's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The problem with the Celtics....Lee and Green needs to step the f#$k up!!!!!!!!!!  Not Rondo!!!

[/QUOTE]

you are speaking half truths.  rondo needs to be a consistent offensive threat on a nightly basis.  he is not.  when you have a point guard who is here and gone offensively and nearly always, although not tonight, shirking the responsibility of simply releasing the easiest shot in the game- the 14-17 foot wide open jumper- you end up with a last second shot clock offense as everyone sags off rondo the non-threat. 

rondo the non-threat is also averaging less FTA's per game than ever.  he should average a minimum of FIVE per game- that's an "AND ONE" and two fouled while shooting.  that's not much but would show he at least has a consistent level of aggressiveness corresponding to his physical gifts

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ktronic. Show ktronic's posts

In response to aciemvp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

call me silly, but this is the same here-now-gone-later jeff green that NEVER INTEGRATED INTO OUR OFFENSE LAST YEAR.  but say what you want about his shortcomings, green was somehow fairly consistent on an OKC team with two ballhogs on it the whole time he was there.  so what gives?

[/QUOTE]

Green didn't play last season.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Bad start with no D and Rondo turnovers.... this is whats so frustrating about this team....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

less than 4 mins and already 4 TOs

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Great, great, great first half by Rondo.  We need something close to that in the second half, especially being aggressive on offense.  

And STOP reaching from behind!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to Celtsfan4life's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Great, great, great first half by Rondo.  We need something close to that in the second half, especially being aggressive on offense.  

And STOP reaching from behind!

[/QUOTE]

We need Bass out and Green in...Bass just cant figure out positioning and rotating on D....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Bush and Doc got us into this mess...lol

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

only one player didnt give up on that play, making him earn them at the line. RESPECT.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

The D in this half is just awful...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to VeniceSox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The D in this half is just awful...

[/QUOTE]

And so are the turnovers.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Sixers have turned it up and we haven't matched their intensity.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Green would get more baskets if he actually ran hard rather than trotted up the floor.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbeach48. Show dbeach48's posts

76ers own the Cs

its RR ignites the team  or its go home

down by 4

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

7 TOs already this quarter.... Bad defense... and no energy.... why does this keep happening to this team??

I thought they had a great first half other than the TOs but then they slip back into that passive mode coming out of the half... one thing is for sure and I know its been said many times but this team needs a rebounder....i dont know what Ainge is waiting for but im hoping its that Dec 15 date 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to dbeach48's comment:
    [QUOTE]

76ers own the Cs

its RR ignites the team  or its go home

down by 4

Now if RR can stop that ridiculous reaching that he is constantly doing....

[/QUOTE]

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Playing terrible but only down 2.... 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]

7 TOs already this quarter.... Bad defense... and no energy.... why does this keep happening to this team??

I thought they had a great first half other than the TOs but then they slip back into that passive mode coming out of the half... one thing is for sure and I know its been said many times but this team needs a rebounder....i dont know what Ainge is waiting for but im hoping its that Dec 15 date 

[/QUOTE]

Playing poorly but it's not lack of energy.   It's primarily turnovers ( often trying to do TOO much).

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to Celtsfan4life's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Playing poorly but it's not lack of energy.   It's primarily turnovers ( often trying to do TOO much).

[/QUOTE]

I agree its mostly the TOs but in the first 8 minutes of the 3rd quarter there was absolutely no energy or aggressiveness on the defensive end...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Great D the last 4 mins of the 3rd and at the start here.... if we can keep that intensity the Cs win...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Pierce looks really good tonight....

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts