BOS @ PHI

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

Re: BOS @ PHI

In response to COMMIE-CONTRARIAN's comment:

the truthhhh! sometimes he's slow as helll, sometimes he's the still the withthe blazing first step

word

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

knicks are still the team tobeat in the east.. they  have the best all around lineup in the league and still not at their best yet with amare and their bradley due to return. we cant beat the knicks but can match up with miami.. barring injury, the knicks will win the ring this year!

They're really good but winning it all? I don't think so.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

I just dont understand taking Green out for Bass.... he is just getting his motor going and the team is coming back and you take him out?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

knicks are still the team tobeat in the east.. they  have the best all around lineup in the league and still not at their best yet with amare and their bradley due to return. we cant beat the knicks but can match up with miami.. barring injury, the knicks will win the ring this year!

thats great, except this is a Celtics 6ers game thread.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

In response to VeniceSox's comment:

I just dont understand taking Green out for Bass.... he is just getting his motor going and the team is coming back and you take him out?

And 1

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Bass.

Ugh!

lol

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

give credit where its due, Rondo's defense has been on point tonite. THAT, i want him to do consistently.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to JamezHill24's comment:

thats great, except this is a Celtics 6ers game thread.

+1

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

give credit where its due, Rondo's defense has been on point tonite. THAT, i want him to do consistently.

Still did a lot of reaching in the first half... if youre referring to that one play recently where he stayed in front and slapped the ball away  yes... but unfortuately thats the exception not the rule with him

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Rondo. please don't call time out with 1 second left on the shot clock again... shesh. Some players are smart born leaders and some are Rondoish leaders. 

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Bass disappears, Sixer lead disappears.

+1

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Aaah!  A much more all around Jeff Green sighting.  Lets go Jeff!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

Rondo. please don't call time out with 1 second left on the shot clock again... shesh. Some players are smart born leaders and some are Rondoish leaders. 

It was not a smart thing I agree but to carry it to that degree? Get a grip!!! and by the way, I am sure you are a following and dont have a leadership bone in your body....lol

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Still did a lot of reaching in the first half... if youre referring to that one play recently where he stayed in front and slapped the ball away  yes... but unfortuately thats the exception not the rule with him

he was reaching and stealing..just bc you reach doesnt automatically mean its bad defense. Some games he just reaches aimlessly and thats bad D. tonite he has picked his spots and moments and has been effective. Give him credit.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

Bass disappears, Sixer lead disappears.

Turn him into J-Smoove. Please Danny.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to prakash's comment:

Aaah!  A much more all around Jeff Green sighting.  Lets go Jeff!!

Green with a great block

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

good D jeff!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

he was reaching and stealing..just bc you reach doesnt automatically mean its bad defense. Some games he just reaches aimlessly and thats bad D. tonite he has picked his spots and moments and has been effective. Give him credit.

I always give Rondo credit but I call it like i see it....when you reach around and gamble like he does quite a lot, it creates trouble for the rest of the team... yes he succeeds at doing that sometimes but more often than not it doesnt work

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

good D jeff!!

Awful call by the ref on Green... he was there

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

Trey bien Jeff!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

It was not a smart thing I agree but to carry it to that degree? Get a grip!!! and by the way, I am sure you are a following and dont have a leadership bone in your body....lol

Not only do I have exactly 205 leadership bones in my body (one is a follower of nice T&A) but I can also shoot better than 62% free throws!  ummm lol?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

I think Doc needs to sub Lee for Terry... we need his D

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

"Keep the ball in Rondo's hands, EVERY possession, and he will give someone a good opportunity." INTEREEESTING..

Sections
Shortcuts