Boston’s offense is a mess, so is Rajon Rondo. Ouch!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Boston’s offense is a mess, so is Rajon Rondo. Ouch!

This recent Si article says it all. http://nba-point-forward.si.com/2011/03/25/bostons-offense-is-a-mess-so-is-rajon-rondo/ says rondo is 31-98= 31.6% shooting is a big problem...

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re: Boston’s offense is a mess, so is Rajon Rondo. Ouch!

A PG who plays 35 min/game and gets to the line less than twice a game says it all.

Shooting FTs at 25% in the finals last year fried his ever-lovin' brain.

Pud

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Re: Boston’s offense is a mess, so is Rajon Rondo. Ouch!:
    A PG who plays 35 min/game and gets to the line less than twice a game says it all. Shooting FTs at 25% in the finals last year fried his ever-lovin' brain. Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin

If Rondo had his way he would never shoot, never go to the line, and pass the ball to someone within 15 inches of the rim on every possession.... and if that was an option - posters / fans here would proclaim him better than Stockton, Kidd, Paul, Williams, Cousy, Westbrook, and so on and so forth...... heck, they already do, what am I saying?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

fair article.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

I am a big Rondo fan. but have to admit, he has several things to work on...at the same time, imagine how good he can be..hopefully we will find out soon..otherwise,  he can go play with his buddy Perk!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

I am a big Rondo fan. but have to admit, he has several things to work on...at the same time, imagine how good he can be..hopefully we will find out soon..otherwise,  he can go play with his buddy Perk!
    Posted by Ortiz123

Imagine how good he could be??????  After 5 years of a point guard in the league, I think we could all imagine how good he could be...... after 5 years of playing with all-stars he is somehow going to start getting better?  If anything, when the all-stars go, he will really show how good he could be.......  Brevin Knight anyone?????  Go play with Perk?  LMAO as if OKC would ever let Westbrook go in lieu of Rondo.....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

I think the article sounds pretty accurate..

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

I think the article sounds pretty accurate..
    Posted by Karllost

The article is devastating.

I wonder if Rondo reads SI?

I wonder if DA/Doc do?

Maybe they could have a long overdue, put-the-skunk-on-the-table pow-wow.

Pud

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

For a moment, just a moment mind you.... I though maybe Pud or Dudder wrote the article  lol

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

I just believe that great players continue to work on their games. The opposition has figured out the kinks in the armour. Rondo has no choice but to put or shut up. I say he figures it out . Doc rides a delicate lineas to when to let him play through and when to pull him. But if you remember at one time doc was extremely hard on him. So I think its time to take the kid gloves out again. Rondo is a veteran now, and as such, needs to understand whats expected. Tic,tic,tic....Good think West is back to put the pressure on, and give doc some options along with arroyo. But im no too impressed with arroyo yet. I know he had that good year with Orlando.. Dudder, your looking like a prophet right now, but the season is not over just yet..

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from teh-n00b. Show teh-n00b's posts

In Response to Re: Boston’s offense is a mess, so is Rajon Rondo. Ouch! : If Rondo had his way he would never shoot, never go to the line, and pass the ball to someone within 15 inches of the rim on every possession.... and if that was an option - posters / fans here would proclaim him better than Stockton, Kidd, Paul, Williams, Cousy, Westbrook, and so on and so forth...... heck, they already do, what am I saying?
    Posted by TheDUDDER

you make it sound like trying to get the team a layup on every possession is a bad thing

Sections
Shortcuts