Boston and Milwaukee should not be in the playoffs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Skins and Heart. Show Skins and Heart's posts

Re: Boston and Milwaukee should not be in the playoffs

Let's be honest. 

It doesn't matter who is 8th seed in the East. Miami will destroy them. Doesn't matter who the other teams are in the East. Miami will beat them. Injury is their only concern.

In a perfect world every team in the play-offs should have won more games than they lost in the regular season. Happens a lot in the East. But it doesn't mean the team is rotten. 

Yes, they would not have made the post season if they were in the West. But that's how it works. I wouldn't support an idea of giving Utah a first round match up against Miami. Utah just should have won more games in during the season. 

Coming in and saying that Boston with a winning record ought not to be in the post season is weird. They have a winning record. Strikes me as just stirring people up for no reason. 

My question to the original poster. The Lakers made it all the way to the NBA FINALS. Yes the FINALS against Boston in 58/59. Their record 33 and 39. Should they have been allowed to play in the post season.

According to your theory. They shouldn't have. Yet they made the finals. Curious what a team can do if they have a good run in the post season. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to Skins and Heart's comment:

Let's be honest. 

It doesn't matter who is 8th seed in the East. Miami will destroy them. Doesn't matter who the other teams are in the East. Miami will beat them. Injury is their only concern.

In a perfect world every team in the play-offs should have won more games than they lost in the regular season. Happens a lot in the East. But it doesn't mean the team is rotten. 

Yes, they would not have made the post season if they were in the West. But that's how it works. I wouldn't support an idea of giving Utah a first round match up against Miami. Utah just should have won more games in during the season. 

Coming in and saying that Boston with a winning record ought not to be in the post season is weird. They have a winning record. Strikes me as just stirring people up for no reason. 

My question to the original poster. The Lakers made it all the way to the NBA FINALS. Yes the FINALS against Boston in 58/59. Their record 33 and 39. Should they have been allowed to play in the post season.

According to your theory. They shouldn't have. Yet they made the finals. Curious what a team can do if they have a good run in the post season. 

Great post...............if all the "trolls" were like you.......well, they wouldn't be trolls!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PlayoffBound. Show PlayoffBound's posts

In response to Skins and Heart's comment:

Let's be honest. 

The Lakers 33-39 record that year was the second best record in the Western Conference .

Even back then, at least two teams had to make the playoffs in each conference...

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

You are making her point - 8 teams get in - so we HAD to get in

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

Don't believe your initial posit, anyway.  Got a link or proof there is no talk of the Celtics on lakers websites?

Your favorite line: do your own research.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PlayoffBound. Show PlayoffBound's posts

Congrats on a 41-40 record, getting out-scored this season and having the worst rebound differential in the league. I think Ainge should be nominated as GM of the year.

Boston is a plain, unattractive, average team and organization.

Same story, different year.

I wonder what free agents will be falling over themselves looking to sign with them this summer?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to KingShaq's comment:

Don't believe your initial posit, anyway.  Got a link or proof there is no talk of the Celtics on lakers websites?

So, you fail to provide proof - a sign you have no answer!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

In response to KingShaq's comment:

So, you fail to provide proof - a sign you have no answer!

nope, a sign that you aren't allowed to see the proof, using your own trick...

of course i can easily show the proof, but it's not for someone who said 'do your own reseach' when asked for proof, to see...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

In response to MajicMVP's comment:

In response to PlayoffBound's comment:

Yes it is, but they are in the East, so they get in.

Why don't you take your concerns to Stern?

The Seahawks had a losing record two years ago and made the NFL playoffs..........your "argument", as usual, is flawed.

And being "outscored" by .2 for a season is insignificant............

Maybe Boston wishes they were in the west and missed the playoffs.

Having a better chance at getting a better player to help their dreadful roster is not that bad of a thought...

We don't think our roster is "dreadful", but thanks for your concern.

Please worry about your own team and the fact you have to play 4 games in San Antonio, and leave the Celtics to us, okay Tommy?

funny this forum is fullof threads about the lakers' woes: crappiness will continue, anyone else sad about the lakers, gasoft whiners, ... 

celtics fans worry about the lakers more than lakers fans. in contrary, you can hardly find a thread about celtic woes in the lakers forum. over there, the celtics are as relevant as the bobcats...

Simple - because they don't allow "trolls" over on lakers websites.  I BET if  Celtics fans infested a lakers board, the situations would be similiar.........

i bet not. lakers fans simply don't care about irrelevant teams...

WRONG - I 've posted on the LA Times..................FACT - I was called a troll, and said my opinion was not welcome...........kind of like you on here!!

you posted on la times? what does that have to do with lakets fans don't care or post about the celtics? are you a closet laker fan trying to disciss the celtics?

furthermore, prove that i have to provide a link or proof there is no talk of the celtics on lakers websites. that's interesting....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

The Seahawks had a losing record two years ago and made the NFL playoffs..........your "argument", as usual, is flawed.

Having a better chance at getting a better player to help their dreadful roster is not that bad of a thought...

Please worry about your own team and the fact you have to play 4 games in San Antonio, and leave the Celtics to us, okay Tommy?

funny this forum is fullof threads about the lakers' woes: crappiness will continue, anyone else sad about the lakers, gasoft whiners, ... 

celtics fans worry about the lakers more than lakers fans. in contrary, you can hardly find a thread about celtic woes in the lakers forum. over there, the celtics are as relevant as the bobcats...

Simple - because they don't allow "trolls" over on lakers websites.  I BET if  Celtics fans infested a lakers board, the situations would be similiar.........

WRONG - I 've posted on the LA Times..................FACT - I was called a troll, and said my opinion was not welcome...........kind of like you on here!!

you posted on la times? what does that have to do with lakets fans don't care or post about the celtics? are you a closet laker fan trying to disciss the celtics?

furthermore, prove that i have to provide a link or proof there is no talk of the celtics on lakers websites. that's interesting....

Not my job - so I have to prove my case AND yours?  You're not calling the shots here.....you fail to provide evidence, you lose - your rules!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

Not my job - so I have to prove my case AND yours?  You're not calling the shots here.....you fail to provide evidence, you lose - your rules!

'

provide evidence of what? i didn't say 'there is no talk of the celtics on the lakers website', so i don't have to provide evidence to support stuff you make up. you aren't calling the shots here, let alone your 'do your own research' trick...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

'

provide evidence of what? i didn't say 'there is no talk of the celtics on the lakers website', so i don't have to provide evidence you make up. you aren't calling the shots here. i don't provide evidence you fabricate, let alone your 'do your own research' trick...

So, they never talk about the Celtics on lakers websites because the Celtics are about as relevant as the Bobcats is what you said, yet you have no proof?  You made the comment, back it up!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

'

provide evidence of what? i didn't say 'there is no talk of the celtics on the lakers website', so i don't have to provide evidence you make up. you aren't calling the shots here. i don't provide evidence you fabricate, let alone your 'do your own research' trick...

So, they never talk about the Celtics on lakers websites because the Celtics are about as relevant as the Bobcats is what you said, yet you have no proof?  You made the comment, back it up!

ok, cite where i said 'they never talk about the celtics on lakers websites because they are about as relevant as the bobcats'. i'll see how you get out of this lie...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

'

ok, cite where i said 'they never talk about the celtics on lakers websites because they are about as relevant as the bobcats'. i'll see how you get out of this lie...

Nope, do your own research.  You are the liar.  You wrote it, and you know you wrote it.  I'm proving nothing to you...................where is YOUR proof that I already asked you for.  I won't wait...............liar!

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:

Isn't this the worst format for a forum ever?

Started by Tommy...........both teams should be in the playoffs, and both teams are.....I think almost all normal people can at least agree on that.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so you lied. i said 'you can hardly find a thread about celtic woes in the lakers forum', you said i said 'they NEVER TALK ABOUT THE CELTICS on lakers website'. you don't think i'll let you lie about what i said, do you?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

'

Nope, do your own research.  You are the liar.  You wrote it, and you know you wrote it.  I'm proving nothing to you...................where is YOUR proof that I already asked you for.  I won't wait...............liar!

i wrote something else, not what you said i wrote. that's why you lied about what i said. you can't get off the hook here.

'now then prove what you said', you beg?

that's already covered by your own rule. you can't have it both ways...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

so you lied. i said 'you can hardly find a thread about celtic woes in the lakers forum', you said i said 'they NEVER TALK ABOUT THE CELTICS on lakers website'. you don't think i'll let you lie about what i said, do you?

You've now lied twice in one thread...........and you're busted.

You are not worth quoting word for word, I don't care enough about you.

The gist of what you said - I got.

YOU ARE BUSTED on your little lie.

Now, provide proof, or leave the conversation.

I told you it was BS when I read it, and since you have no proof of your ridiculous comment,  you lose..........AGAIN!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

'

i wrote something else, not what you said i wrote. that's why you lied about what i said. you can't get off the hook here.

it's the same thing - and you know it;.

Man, for someone who claims to be smart, English is really giving you a problem.

I don't do semantics

YOU ARE BUSTED - now be a man and own up to it!

Bet you won't..................

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

You've now lied twice in one thread...........and you're busted.

You are not worth quoting word for word, I don't care enough about you.

The gist of what you said - I got.

YOU ARE BUSTED on your little lie.

Now, provide proof, or leave the conversation.

I told you it was BS when I read it, and since you have no proof of your ridiculous comment,  you lose..........AGAIN!

see, you can't get off that lie, know you would cry...

you have no way to claim i said 'never', because that's not what i said.   whether that's bs is not for you to judge, but you must explain how 'hardly talk about celtics woes' = 'never talk about the celtics'. if not, you lie about what i said, true or false?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

'

it's the same thing - and you know it;.

Man, for someone who claims to be smart, English is really giving you a problem.

I don't do semantics

YOU ARE BUSTED - now be a man and own up to it!

Bet you won't..................

nope, not the same thing, knew i caught u lying long time ago. show us how 'hardly' = 'never', and celtics = celtics woes. you know u screw up. you don't do semantics, that's why are are easily caught in arguments. of course you have no courage to admit defeat, but u r cooked anyway, unless hardly = never...

Sections
Shortcuts