Boston@Cleveland 10/27

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Boston@Cleveland 10/27

Game about to start folks.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Give-in-to-it. Show Give-in-to-it's posts

Re: Boston@Cleveland 10/27

http://atdhe.net/26693/watch-boston-celtics-vs-cleveland-cavaliers

Here is a link

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NumbaFouwer. Show NumbaFouwer's posts

Go Celtics!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Give-in-to-it. Show Give-in-to-it's posts

Better link, and hometown broadcast.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tachometrix. Show Tachometrix's posts

In Response to Re: Boston@Cleveland 10/27:
    Better link, and hometown broadcast. http://atdhe.net/26769/watch-boston-celtics-vs-cleveland-cavaliers
    Posted by Give-in-to-it

It was only days ago that you were talking trash and bashing the Celtic fans here. Is this your way of making up for it?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Big Baby already has 8 pts at halftime. He's really looking to score this season.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Give-in-to-it. Show Give-in-to-it's posts

In Response to Re: Boston@Cleveland 10/27 : It was only days ago that you were talking trash and bashing the Celtic fans here. Is this your way of making up for it?
    Posted by Tachometrix

I was having fun, talking a little trash as fans is supposed to be fun, but unfortunately, some people take it too personally. I guess losing is still too bitter a pill for some people.

Now I am just trying to be helpful, so that people who don't have access, can watch the games. I don't need to make up for anything.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tachometrix. Show Tachometrix's posts

In Response to Re: Boston@Cleveland 10/27 : I was having fun, talking a little trash as fans is supposed to be fun, but unfortunately, some people take it too personally. I guess losing is still too bitter a pill for some people. Now I am just trying to be helpful, so that people who don't have access, can watch the games. I don't need to make up for anything.
    Posted by Give-in-to-it

Having fun at the expense of the Celtic fans?

What you did was more of internet flaming than talking trash.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Give-in-to-it. Show Give-in-to-it's posts

In Response to Re: Boston@Cleveland 10/27 : Having fun at the expense of the Celtic fans? What you did was more of internet flaming than talking trash.
    Posted by Tachometrix

Get over it. You whine and moan even when I am trying to be nice. I don't know what to tell you. Sorry if I do not have tolerance for emotionally driven men.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tachometrix. Show Tachometrix's posts

In Response to Re: Boston@Cleveland 10/27 : Get over it. You whine and moan even when I am trying to be nice. I don't know what to tell you. Sorry if I do not have tolerance for emotionally driven men.
    Posted by Give-in-to-it

You're suddenly rude. What happened to the having fun part?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

How was that not a shot-clock violation?

Parker had time to catch the ball, turn, rise up, and release the ball at the top of his head - all within 1 second? BS.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from proftom. Show proftom's posts

God bless the Celtics tonight. Back to back games this early in the season. NBA greed.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NumbaFouwer. Show NumbaFouwer's posts

Not a nice end result.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Great win by the Cavs. For once, since "The Decision", Dan Gilbert and the people of Cleveland have something to feel good about. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobetheman. Show kobetheman's posts

In Response to Boston@Cleveland 10/27:
    Game about to start folks.
    Posted by P34

OUCH!!! That one gotta hurt. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

19 turnovers...don't they have coaches to teach them to concentrate on making good passes.
    "if you turn the ball over you won't play," Red Auerbach to Bob Cousey; the Celtics could use a coach who stresses some basics on offense, no?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

longest second ever.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PACelt. Show PACelt's posts

19 turnovers...don't they have coaches to teach them to concentrate on making good passes. "if you turn the ball over you won't play," Red Auerbach to Bob Cousey; the Celtics could use a coach who stresses some basics on offense, no?
    Posted by futbal

They could use a coach that didn't kiss their butts all the time.

PA

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

Great win by the Cavs. For once, since "The Decision", Dan Gilbert and the people of Cleveland have something to feel good about. 
    Posted by P34

P34, thanks for the very nice post.  I don't think this game was fair to Boston because the Celtics played 2 games in two nights and the Cavaliers were fresh on their home court.  I'm sure the average NBA percentages for this type of situation is very disadvantageous for the visiting team.  Even though it was only a "TV" game, I hope Lebron was watching.  Believe me when he comes back to his home area, Akron/Cleveland, we will have a big welcome for him.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Give-in-to-it. Show Give-in-to-it's posts

In Response to Re: Boston@Cleveland 10/27 : You're suddenly rude. What happened to the having fun part?
    Posted by Tachometrix

Not rude at all. You are giving me a ration, and I am giving it back. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from existentialparquet. Show existentialparquet's posts

Why are there so many conspicously bad calls and how is it that a crew of refs can't look at a replay and say wow that was messed up roll back the clock? Oh well.

Sections
Shortcuts