Boston @ Cleveland

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

Re: Boston @ Cleveland

Bump.

Nothing like the Celtics and Cavs in Mid April to get me pumped up. 

Pass the chillum and lets get it on.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Papa really needs a well won and hard played failure under the town team's belt...gimma an "L"

Last night was merely a peyote induced hallucination...I'm sure of it...wait...Stevens has a lizard's head?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:

Papa really needs a well won and hard played failure under the town team's belt...gimma an "L"

Last night was merely a peyote induced hallucination...I'm sure of it...wait...Stevens has a lizard's head?

The Celtics would have lost if Pressey hadn't turned into a bear and eaten Jefferson.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to 37stories' comment:

The Celtics would have lost if Pressey hadn't turned into a bear and eaten Jefferson.

Thank God that's what it was...for a minute I was sure it was those two monkies that flew out of my butt and started swating away all those Charlotte shots late in the 4th quarter...I'm really glad they weren't REAL...I was at a complete loss as to how to feed them when they crawled out of the TV again and back into my living room!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

As an aside...it's a simply lovely evening here tonight in Brookline...sun is still out, the windows are wide open and there's a gentle breeze. I'm enjoying a serenade by the evening birds before the sun goes down....just a beautiful way to end the sweetest day of the year so far.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

rondo, bayless and sully all out for tonight's game

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

Perfect Melly....I am sure that I was under that influence as well and I am going to blame this for my "Trade Post" which I wish I could take back. LOL. Like old Herm Edwards says: DON'T PRESS SEND!!!!   

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

As an aside...it's a simply lovely evening here tonight in Brookline...sun is still out, the windows are wide open and there's a gentle breeze. I'm enjoying a serenade by the evening birds before the sun goes down....just a beautiful way to end the sweetest day of the year so far.

Ahh man I spend the day on the beach in Pine Point and now in my place on the east end in Portland. Gorgeous out. My windows are open too. mostly because of the aforementioned chillum.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

In response to celticelmo's comment:

Perfect Melly....I am sure that I was under that influence as well and I am going to blame this for my "Trade Post" which I wish I could take back. LOL. Like old Herm Edwards says: DON'T PRESS SEND!!!!   

No big deal man...you were mad and venting, nothing to sweat about.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

In response to TheBigTicket05's comment:

rondo, bayless and sully all out for tonight's game

And Hump.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

37, if the Celts win tonight, I am turning off my computer and going for a long walk. LOL. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

37, if the Celts win tonight, I am turning off my computer and going for a long walk. LOL. 

Me too...out my open window on the 10th floor...lmao

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

they lost last night and are ast home...we got 3 subs?...OHHHMYYYGAWDDDDD!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

Me too...out my open window on the 10th floor...lmao

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!   LOL!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Green ='s Worthy?

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Man...if this isn't like  bad acid flashback...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

Man...if this isn't like  bad acid flashback...

I was just thinking the same thing. All of a sudden, they are playing like Russells Celtics. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

I better shut my windows...JUST IN CASEEEEEE

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Why aren't the Cavs driving the lane on every possession? We'd be in such foul trouble we couldn't field ma full squad on the floor by the 4th QTR!

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

Why are Bass, Green, Bradley even playing?  Shouldn't we be evaluating players?  Don't we know what those players can do by now????  This is idiotic.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

It isn't who is playing, it is the effort.

The Celtics are playing WAY harder than the Cavs.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

In response to Fiercy's comment:

In response to teejaytee70's comment:

Why are Bass, Green, Bradley even playing?  Shouldn't we be evaluating players?  Don't we know what those players can do by now????  This is idiotic.

Sully, Rondo, Hump, and Bayless are out.

The Celts will not have enough players if Bass, Green, and AB don't play.

I'm still venting about last night!

Sections
Shortcuts