Boston @ Cleveland

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: Boston @ Cleveland

The Celtics are going to win another game.  What are they thinking?  They should be trying to lose at this point in the season. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

Maybe Marcus Smart is going to be a stud SG.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from vtfanofcs. Show vtfanofcs's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:

Well...enough of this high level performance...night all.....two nights in a row of stupidity is two nights too many!

Please don't jump out of your 10th story window,Melly Mel. Chill! Dudenik.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In response to susan250's comment:

The Celtics are going to win another game.  What are they thinking?  They should be trying to lose at this point in the season. 

Perhaps DA knows somethin we don't

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

We knew they were bad' we never dreamed they werer this stupid

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

Wow, with two games we reduced our odds for a top pick tremendously.

The Cavs are really a terrible franchicse. Imagine, they went all in this year to win and had the #1 pick last year again. Who do you want right now: Bennet or KO? If KO would have longer arms he really could be Dirkesque in the future.

By the way: I was never in the "we hate Rondo" gang, but it is really strange. When he is out we win and when he is in we lose for 2 years know. COmment by Grantland (http://grantland.com/features/nba-mailbag-this-is-the-end/):

"I can’t see them doing better, especially with how Rondo has looked lately — he’s been their best tanking asset down the stretch, hands down. Nobody else comes close. S.... attitude, sloppy ballhandling, horrific defense, inexplicable decision-making, ugly shooting … he’s doing it all. Down the stretch, it’s like he studied tape of the game Tony threw in Blue Chips, then said, “I’m gonna throw in Brandon Jennings’s shot selection for good measure.” If we get the no. 1 pick, they should retire Rondo’s number next October."

On top of that: His shooting is as bad as ever (minus the layups) just look at the numbers.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

In response to cabutan's comment:

In response to 37stories' comment:

In response to 37stories' comment:

Say what about Pressey. We lose w Rondo, win w Pressey. Ball pounding Rondo needs out of this city

Same with Joel anthony and Sully.

Covering up. Prob if sully was in, Pressey playing we would still win. It is called ball distribution. Like Ainge said two days ago, Pressey has great court vision

I am not covering up anything.

If you think this years team is a winning team with  Pressey then.... Umm.  Wow.

Putting words in my mouth. Not intending to say that but you know better or maybe not haaa. We were on a losing streak w Rondo it makes things no different than what you imply. Pressey might not be our saviour but he surely is efficient.

You said "we win with Pressey, Rondo has to go"

If that doesnt mean that you think we win with pressey then blame it on yourself and not me.

Sections
Shortcuts