Boston Celtics "No Excuse's" Just Bring It!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from whosyadaddy. Show whosyadaddy's posts

Boston Celtics "No Excuse's" Just Bring It!

Good Luck Doc!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

Re: Boston Celtics "No Excuse's" Just Bring It!

In Response to Boston Celtics "No Excuse's" Just Bring It!:
    [QUOTE]Good Luck Doc!!!!
    Posted by whosyadaddy[/QUOTE]

They gave it their best shot but age caught up with them.  Too much Wade and Labron for the Celtics to deal with.  Heat are going to be a force for years to come. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AaronWE. Show AaronWE's posts

KG may have to go.  We can't pay him 20 million bucks next season. 
    Resign Kristic & Green
    Kristic a a 5 million dollar guy who won't cause problems in locker room and is a 7 footer.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

In Response to Re: Boston Celtics "No Excuse's" Just Bring It!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Boston Celtics "No Excuse's" Just Bring It! : After seeing KG's performance this season you really think there's a team out there willing to pay KG 21.2m next season? Jeff Green will get signed but other than that the Celts will not make any moves to improve the team next season. 
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Still doubting Danny Ainge?? man...honestly, DA will do anything to get this team back into the playoffs with even better possibilities...He is a risk taker...a good one I have to say...HIs plan did not work out because our big man did not healed...hadnt been for that, things might have different...Dont be so bold to discount his desire to make this team a championship team at the moment..so many teams would give anything to just be in the playoffs and we are so close to win it all...DA will bring the best if not look for it in the offseason...trust tha man..trust him

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AaronWE. Show AaronWE's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Boston Celtics "No Excuse's" Just Bring It! : After seeing KG's performance this season you really think there's a team out there willing to pay KG 21.2m next season? Jeff Green will get signed but other than that the Celts will not make any moves to improve the team next season. 

Someone will take KG for 21 million because he sells tickets and expiring contracts are gold in the NBA.  Also Ray Allen needs to opt out of his 10 million dollar deal and give us a HOME BOY Discount.  Ray how about 6 milllion?

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Boston Celtics "No Excuse's" Just Bring It! : I'm not an Ainge doubter. The time is up for our Big 3, it's time to rebuild. If you're saying the Celtics will make another run at the championship next season then that's not being realistic.  http://hoopshype.com/salaries/boston.htm The Celtics will go after Dwight in 2012.

Well to some extent I agree..I dont think is rebuilding time..I think its time to bring people to complement our veterans or at least some of them..with that being said, I certainly believe our Big 3 or how many get left, should step aside for the younger ones..and contribute..but, that is not being realistic either..hmm.. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoFlaCelticFan. Show SoFlaCelticFan's posts

Guys you are talking about a member of the all defnsive first team, a 7 footer.  We lost this game because a guy that shoots 3s in the low 30's made two timely shots.  Injuries hurt us all year we literally were never fully healthy.  All that too old and tired legs talk is for those who dont know the game.  Lets do it again.

Sections
Shortcuts