Boston Celtics Dancers final audition 2011

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Re: Boston Celtics Dancers final audition 2011

http://www.faniq.com/blog/Blog-Patrol-Blog-9314

Enjoy!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

Excellent post LakerNation32!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

In Response to Re: Boston Celtics Dancers final audition 2011:
    Excellent post LakerNation32!
    Posted by koberulz

Hard to believe that anyone would consider the celtic scrubs in the class of the internationally famous and world renown Laker Girls!

Only in boston folks, only in boston.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickFaldo. Show NickFaldo's posts

In Response to Re: Boston Celtics Dancers final audition 2011 : Hard to believe that anyone would consider the celtic scrubs in the class of the internationally famous and world renown Laker Girls! Only in boston folks, only in boston.
    Posted by Laker-Nation32

Ah, it's greenkiller. This must be a record for you surviving this long with that many posts.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

Definitely agree with you LakerNation32, notice these girls trying out for Celtic cheerleader positions.  Their names would not even make it on the sign up sheet to become Laker girls. Cool

Pay close attention to #95, she worked at SeaWorld in San Antonio last year playing the role of Shamu.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Definitely agree with you LakerNation32, notice these girls trying out for Celtic cheerleader positions.  Their names would not even make it on the sign up sheet to become Laker girls. Pay close attention to #95, she worked at SeaWorld in San Antonio last year playing the role of Shamu.
    Posted by koberulz

Brilliant.....I'm actually sitting here at my work desk laughing out loud and my business partner thinks I've gone mad. Seriously funny post!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynzD6Oz45QI

It's no wonder the Laker Girls are so professional, look at the amount of girls trying out! The original, the one and only....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxdxQ5NUTZQ

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In Response to Boston Celtics Dancers final audition 2011:
    Red Auerbach didn't like the idea of NBA cheerleaders. In the Books - Red Auerbach On and Off the Court Part 3 I'll tell you another thing I don't like today: Cheerleaders. You don't need them at the professional level. They don't contribute anything. They're nothing more than a poor attempt to emulate the freshness of the college atmosphere. Whether it's football or basketball, they don't belong at the professional level, and I've been fighting that for years. They belong in high school. They belong in college. They don't belong in the professional game. First, you've got enough problems in basketball without having girls hanging around the gym. Before you know it, they're making eyes at some of the guys, and some of the guys are going to stray. It happens. But the main point is, they're running up and down the court, cheering their brains out, and nobody's cheering along with them. All they're really doing is entertaining themselves. You can't take professional fans to a pep rally, like they do in college and hand out leaflets telling them: "These are the songs and these are the cheers, so memorize them; then, when we bang the thing and have the horn, you come in and do this..." It can't be done. So the idea of cheerleading is a facade, a joke, just an excuse to have some scantily clad girls running around, turning your game into a Broadway show. I don't like it. And I don't like cheerleading organists either. I'd much rather have high school tumblers and gymnasts doing routines for the crowd's enjoyment. And I love that double dutch jump roping kids are doing now. Of all the entertainments you see at basketball games today, that's my favorite. I agree with Red. It's a distraction. They might not be as obnoxious as piped in sounds, but the game itself should be all that matters. So clean up the officiating. Come up with a collective bargaining agreement that makes the teams more competitive. Reduce the number of teams making the playoffs. Reduce the number of teams. Get rid of the draft lottery or keep it for only the bottom five. That will make each game special. We get it. Women are hot. They're everywhere. They make up half the population. We can go two and a half hours without them. That being said, here is the First Annual NickFaldo Cheerleader Competition made possible via the Boston Globe . Boston Celtics Dancers final audition 2011 That's a nice belly button, but we need to see your face. Next. There she is. I pass on these two. Moving along. Maybe the one on the far left. I'm gonna skim through the rest of the 19 pages and pick the winners of the First Annual NickFaldo Cheerleader Competition . Congratulations to the winners and best of wishes to those who weren't selected by the First Annual NickFaldo Cheerleader Competition .
    Posted by NickFaldo

Hey NickF:

You posted this same exact thread over at dslacks a week ago... and not a single reply so far. None. Zip. Nada.

http://www.celticshub.com/celticsboard/viewforum.php?f=2

Has rigor mortis set in, pal?

Quick doctor.... get out the embalming fluid!

Pud

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from c.wright. Show c.wright's posts

The Mavs' have always had the BEST cheerleaders, not because they won
    the championship, but they have always been Great, and I am a Celtic fan.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In Response to Boston Celtics Dancers final audition 2011 : Hey NickF: You posted this same exact thread over at dslacks a week ago... and not a single reply so far. None. Zip. Nada. http://www.celticshub.com/celticsboard/viewforum.php?f=2 Has rigor mortis set in, pal? Quick doctor.... get out the embalming fluid! Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin

NickF: Good news and bad.

In the 24 hours since I provided the link, you have had 7 additional views (up from 27) at dslacks.... but still, STILL no replies.

Let me double-check my numb3rs while we have a break in the action.

Hmmmmmmmm.

One week.... 34 views... zippo replies.

http://www.celticshub.com/celticsboard/viewforum.php?f=2

You da bomb, Nick....

Pud

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Nicky was booted off Sam's site because of his wing nut rants, it's obvious he has a few loose screws!!!

Sections
Shortcuts