Boston Celtics - Highest Scoring Team In The NBA

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

Boston Celtics - Highest Scoring Team In The NBA

How about them Celtics ?

Suddenly their offense looks unstoppable.

When Delonte is in the rotation , they are unbeatable

I hope they re-sign both Jeff Green and Kristic , both are keepers.

The only team in the west who can hang with the Celtics over 7 games is the Dallas Mavericks.

I see the Celtics sweeping the Lakers or the Spurs

Other than the Celtics, the Mavericks have the deepest, most talented roster in the NBA - but I don't see them being able to score 110 a game like the Celtics are starting to do every single game. They may be able to take the Celtics to 6 games at best.....but they are still going to lose

The Celtics are loaded with Thugs and Shooters and they are going to destroy anyone in their path...

Championship #18 is on the way !
    These are the good old days...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Re: Boston Celtics - Highest Scoring Team In The NBA

Nice trolling.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Re: Boston Celtics - Highest Scoring Team In The NBA:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Boston Celtics - Highest Scoring Team In The NBA : According to ESPN, the Celtics are not even close to being the highest scoring team. http://espn.go.com/nba/statistics/team/_/stat/team-comparison-per-game But please stay in your delusional world, it's hilarious reading.
    Posted by victorlee1234[/QUOTE]

They are about 20th in the league in scoring and as I have been saying for a long time, their offense is not very good.

I have heard over and over again how they don't need Rondo to score and they didn't need Perk to score as long as they do their jobs.  Only on BDC is it conceivable that being a professional basketball player's job description does not include scoring.

What is worse is their offense against good defensive teams is down right bad.  Then there are the nights where they face bad matchups and Pierce and Allen get taken out of games and Rondo's inability to score yields a loss to Charlotte.  They scored 79 last time out against the Bulls, only scored over 100 once against the Lakers and Heat in their 5 games.

Given all of this, I think with Shaq and West back their offense will be significantly better and it will be very tough for anybody to stop them.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

They scored over 110 in a game against both the Heat and Lakers.  1 +1 = 2.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

Okay, we are the highest scoring team in the NBA...but DEFENSE wins championships. I'm not sold on our defense at the 5 yet.

As for sweeping the Lakers or Spurs...PIPE DREAM

I think the Lakers at this point in time, are the best team in the NBA.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]Okay, we are the highest scoring team in the NBA...but DEFENSE wins championships. I'm not sold on our defense at the 5 yet. As for sweeping the Lakers or Spurs...PIPE DREAM I think the Lakers at this point in time, are the best team in the NBA.
    Posted by Waynestarr[/QUOTE]

Easily too, although they can be beat.  And I believe the Celts have the best chance of outing them. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE]They scored over 110 in a game against both the Heat and Lakers.  1 +1 = 2.
    Posted by notrade[/QUOTE]

On opening night they scored 88 against the Heat, they did beat the Bulls without Boozer and scored 110 points, then they scored 87 against OKC and 89 against Dallas, then they did score 112 against the Heat, then they dropped another 84 against OKC, then they scored 104 against the Bulls, then they scored 79 against the Magic, then they scored 81 against the Hornets, they did score 105 against the Spurs, they dropped 71 on the Suns and they scored 109 against the Lakers, then within a week they scored 91, 85, and 86 against the Magic, Lakers, and Heat respectively.  They dropped 71 on the Nuggets......

Back to the point, their offense is not that good especially against good teams or even decent teams.

Sections
Shortcuts