Boston Celtics to propose trade for center Marcin Gortat!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: Boston Celtics to propose trade for center Marcin Gortat!

In response to Kirk6's comment:

Getting Gortat would certainly make us a more interesting team.

Kirk your point about Gortat is well taken.  What do you know about Bradley's condition.  I have heard nothing and I am now concerned. You hear nothing about him these days.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

folks arguing like they are the GM.  Let DA handle it fellas!!!! It doesn't matter who is right.  In the end as fans we will win!!!

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

"C'mon Fierce, can you ever admit to not knowing what you are talking about and just trying to attack and be a jerk? Because thats all you did... you jumped all over someone like a small petty jerk before you even knew if you were right. and you were wrong"

Rameakap -- don't waste your time - Fierce tactic is weird -- he'll bombard you with post after post - reply after reply with no substance until he subdue and the thread becomes useless. You can't win 'cause you work and he pickled 7/24 here. His analyses on the game mostly are "copied and pasted" most are googled somewhere else. So, don't waste your time....the Gortat thread is now useless to read. Once Fierce get's in the thread -- guarantee it'll self destruct. Dottie should give him his own  IM instead of a forum.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Rame -- with Fierce, you can argue once or two...after that, layoff and respect the poster. Guarantee the thread will be trashed. He does it by quantity instead of quality analysis. I hate to tell you that you are degrading and disrespectful to the poster if you keep following the river of no return.

I advice you too Fierce, do the same -- lay it off -- respect the poster -- you are just making the forum low class & useless.....worse than hi-jacking.....you know better.

Gortat thread is nice and people hoping for a legit big man to arrive in our team.....but now, it's useless thread. Layoff --- you can't win them all....nothing to prove either.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

If the C's trade Lee and or Terry, in a deal to obtain Gortat, they will be able to quickly fill the void at SG, by signing D. West! 

Delonte West tweets his qualifications for NBA teams

Date: 10/31/2012

Author: Anthony Ramsey

Categories: NBA

Tags: Delonte Westnba fre agencysad

Skip to comments

Delonte West has always been a good player, but it hasn’t translated to NBA job security due to his tarnished image (much of which is his own fault).

Since he was waived by the Mavs Monday, West took to Twitter to let teams know why they should sign him:

I kind of feel bad for the guy. Hopefully some team take a chance on him, because in between the line West is a solid NBA player.

-ALR

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Maybe the C's could use DW to toughen up JG!  Lol

I am guessing DW no longer has an agent (posting his résumé on twitter)! 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to CHEisCHE's comment:

Rame -- with Fierce, you can argue once or two...after that, layoff and respect the poster. Guarantee the thread will be trashed. He does it by quantity instead of quality analysis. I hate to tell you that you are degrading and disrespectful to the poster if you keep following the river of no return.

I advice you too Fierce, do the same -- lay it off -- respect the poster -- you are just making the forum low class & useless.....worse than hi-jacking.....you know better.

Gortat thread is nice and people hoping for a legit big man to arrive in our team.....but now, it's useless thread. Layoff --- you can't win them all....nothing to prove either.

Excellent post Che

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

Excellent post Che

Could not have said it better Che.  Let's talk about the Celtics.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Unless we give up just Bass & Lee, don't do it.Gortat is nice player but not a team changer. 11 pts 9 rebs are good but remember,when you bake a cake it is very hard to add ingredients after you put the cake in the oven. I am not going to pass judgement on this team until mid January,we have a lot of new peices and roles on this team and a player that is going to be our starter has yet to play so I figured we'd be inconsistent at first.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

In response to concord27's comment:

Excellent post Che

Hear, hear! Enough with the childish stuff.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to Rajon-Hondo's comment:

Unless we give up just Bass & Lee, don't do it.Gortat is nice player but not a team changer. 11 pts 9 rebs are good but remember,when you bake a cake it is very hard to add ingredients after you put the cake in the oven. I am not going to pass judgement on this team until mid January,we have a lot of new peices and roles on this team and a player that is going to be our starter has yet to play so I figured we'd be inconsistent at first.  

The problem is BAss and Lee are not really helping the team in its areas of weakness.  No rebounds no rings.  If the Celtics want to stay on the path they are on, they are extremely vulnerable to an injury to KG.  KG goes down the team is possibly not a .500 team.  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In response to Rajon-Hondo's comment:

The C's had that 11/9/3/2/1  w/ 30 min/game had Darko been utilized to his fullest.. He was a poor man's Perk. That former slavic superman was last seen flying on his own accord across the Atlantic. I hope his wounds are sufficently licked.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to concord27's comment:

Excellent post Che

dittos..

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from shonasty. Show shonasty's posts

In response to Fiercest34's comment:

It's simple, a Bradley, Lee, Melo, Joseph, and Collins trade for Gortat, Dudley, and Telfair trade doesn't work. So why keep making lame excuses?

If lame-rame was only man enough to admit his mistake, then this wouldn't have escalated. Instead of admitting he was wrong, he instead bragged about how he outclassed me!

Like I said, he's not very bright.

I could search the web for anything I chose among the infinte topics and discussions, and I have yet to find a soul, more petty, self-absorbed and childish than you. You fight with people over everything, degrade every discussion with a constant need to "win." Most of your waking hours are spent here, stop being an internet sociopath, and get a life before yours flys by and your biggest accomplishment of your last years is an internet post.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts