Boston Celtics to propose trade for center Marcin Gortat!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: Boston Celtics to propose trade for center Marcin Gortat!

In response to CHEisCHE's comment:

Rame -- with Fierce, you can argue once or two...after that, layoff and respect the poster. Guarantee the thread will be trashed. He does it by quantity instead of quality analysis. I hate to tell you that you are degrading and disrespectful to the poster if you keep following the river of no return.

I advice you too Fierce, do the same -- lay it off -- respect the poster -- you are just making the forum low class & useless.....worse than hi-jacking.....you know better.

Gortat thread is nice and people hoping for a legit big man to arrive in our team.....but now, it's useless thread. Layoff --- you can't win them all....nothing to prove either.

Excellent post Che

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

Rame -- with Fierce, you can argue once or two...after that, layoff and respect the poster. Guarantee the thread will be trashed. He does it by quantity instead of quality analysis. I hate to tell you that you are degrading and disrespectful to the poster if you keep following the river of no return.

I advice you too Fierce, do the same -- lay it off -- respect the poster -- you are just making the forum low class & useless.....worse than hi-jacking.....you know better.

Gortat thread is nice and people hoping for a legit big man to arrive in our team.....but now, it's useless thread. Layoff --- you can't win them all....nothing to prove either.

Excellent post Che

Could not have said it better Che.  Let's talk about the Celtics.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Unless we give up just Bass & Lee, don't do it.Gortat is nice player but not a team changer. 11 pts 9 rebs are good but remember,when you bake a cake it is very hard to add ingredients after you put the cake in the oven. I am not going to pass judgement on this team until mid January,we have a lot of new peices and roles on this team and a player that is going to be our starter has yet to play so I figured we'd be inconsistent at first.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

In response to concord27's comment:

Excellent post Che

Hear, hear! Enough with the childish stuff.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to Rajon-Hondo's comment:

Unless we give up just Bass & Lee, don't do it.Gortat is nice player but not a team changer. 11 pts 9 rebs are good but remember,when you bake a cake it is very hard to add ingredients after you put the cake in the oven. I am not going to pass judgement on this team until mid January,we have a lot of new peices and roles on this team and a player that is going to be our starter has yet to play so I figured we'd be inconsistent at first.  

The problem is BAss and Lee are not really helping the team in its areas of weakness.  No rebounds no rings.  If the Celtics want to stay on the path they are on, they are extremely vulnerable to an injury to KG.  KG goes down the team is possibly not a .500 team.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In response to Rajon-Hondo's comment:

The C's had that 11/9/3/2/1  w/ 30 min/game had Darko been utilized to his fullest.. He was a poor man's Perk. That former slavic superman was last seen flying on his own accord across the Atlantic. I hope his wounds are sufficently licked.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to concord27's comment:

Excellent post Che

dittos..

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shonasty. Show shonasty's posts

In response to Fiercest34's comment:

It's simple, a Bradley, Lee, Melo, Joseph, and Collins trade for Gortat, Dudley, and Telfair trade doesn't work. So why keep making lame excuses?

If lame-rame was only man enough to admit his mistake, then this wouldn't have escalated. Instead of admitting he was wrong, he instead bragged about how he outclassed me!

Like I said, he's not very bright.

I could search the web for anything I chose among the infinte topics and discussions, and I have yet to find a soul, more petty, self-absorbed and childish than you. You fight with people over everything, degrade every discussion with a constant need to "win." Most of your waking hours are spent here, stop being an internet sociopath, and get a life before yours flys by and your biggest accomplishment of your last years is an internet post.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shonasty. Show shonasty's posts

In response to shonasty's comment:

I could search the web for anything I chose among the infinte topics and discussions, and I have yet to find a soul, more petty, self-absorbed and childish than you. You fight with people over everything, degrade every discussion with a constant need to "win." Most of your waking hours are spent here, stop being an internet sociopath, and get a life before yours flys by and your biggest accomplishment of your last years is an internet post.

A Laker troll is giving me life lessons now.

I'm not the one who's in the wrong forum. 

You're a Laker fan in a forum for Celtic fans!

Who's the sociopath again?

You mean Kobe?

It doesn't take a person who roots for the same team as you to see you are wasting large portions of your life on a make believe reality on the internet, and you act like an insecure child. You ruin this forum, and you say you are supposed to be with these guys. As you call them stupid, not bright, or whatever, in your fool's errand to try and win every discussion. You wage the pettiest of attacks against their person and character, and it all over basketball.

Yeah, Lakers fan is giving you life lessons, time to grow up, stop acting pathetic, go make some friends in real life, and refrain from treating them like you do everyone in here. You don't act the way you do on the interent in real life do you? If you don't, then why not just be a sane person and be as dignified in here as you would be in person? If you do, that would explain a lot, as to why you are always here, instead of living life. What sane person would want to be friends with a petty character like you act here?

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shonasty. Show shonasty's posts

Tell this Laker fan to grow up!

This is the thing, that idiot does nothing to justify what you are when you interact with others here. As decrepid as that guy is behaving, he has one thing going for him that you don't, life outside of an internet forum. 

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from shonasty. Show shonasty's posts

In response to shonasty's comment:

Tell this Laker fan to grow up!

This is the thing, that idiot does nothing to justify what you are when you interact with others here. 

Can you blame me for speaking the truth?

Is it my fault if lame-rame is not so bright?

I mean it's now a crime to tell the truth?

Lee, Bradley, Melo, Collins, and Joseph do not equal 10.5m. He said those guys equal 10.5m. If he did some checking, he would have found that out!

I'm just being honest.

You suit yourself, but many of your fellow travelers are getting pretty tired of dealing with you, and the others just tolerate you out of Celtics brotherhood, if you couldn't tell. You aren't just telling the truth, and if you really believe that is all you are doing, it is no wonder you have ended up in the stead you have.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from shonasty. Show shonasty's posts

Life outside internet forum?

How could you possibly know?

I'm not stateside. 

You don't even know if it's daytime or evening here.

So you jumping to conclusions makes you look like a clown.

Like this:

You go round the clock 7 days a week, where the dirt lies you are standing on is really of no matter. Anyone with even a small social life could not, or would not  try to maintain the hours you spend in one sports related forum on the interent. It is very obvious that you have turned yourself into a recluse. Your time spent here, as well as your decorum here tells the story pretty vividly. 

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Marcin Gortat turned down October extension offer from Suns

By Matt Moore | Senior Blogger

November 26, 2012 5:11 pm ET

Gortat rejected an extension off from the Suns earlier this year. (Getty Images)

The Suns and Marcin Gortat have a tenuous relationship at the moment. Gortat has seen less of the offense this year, and the team's performance has fluctuated. And it would appear there is a disconnect between what the two sides see as the market value for the "Polish Hammer," as well. From the Arizona Republic:

Suns center Marcin Gortat said he turned down a multiyear contract extension offer in October from the Suns, clarifying what he told a Polish website, przegladsportowy.pl.

We just said we're going to wait, Gortat said. I want to finish this contract, and we'll see where I go from there. It didn't even bother me or change anything in my attitude or performance. The thing I'm concentrating is coming back to dominating the game and getting back to being a defensive spark.€

The Suns are keeping their options open and, depending on how this year goes, could be facing a pretty drastic reorganization of their roster. They're not cap-clear nor cap-loaded. Keeping their options open is a pretty good idea, but they also wanted to get Gortat long-term. It remains to be seen if he can play center for a team literally and figuratively, going forward. The Suns are on a bit of a hot streak at the moment but have not seemed like a playoff team in the early going this season.

Gortat is averaging 11.9 points and 9.1 rebounds per game in 31.8 minutes this season with an 18.8 PER.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:

Lakers get Dwight Howard

Celtics possibly get Marcin Gortat

And that sums up the difference between Mitch and Danny

ROTFLMAO!!!

Good luck!

See the thing is one's goal as a GM is to assemble a cohesive team, not just 4 guys with big names and then ignore the bench and not think about whether those 4 big names would play well together.

There were a bunch of people here all summer all excited about Dwight Howard that seemed not capable of recognzing the Laker's team as a whole doesn't look impressive at all.

Those people are funny to me.  I know you aren't one of them though.

The Celtics as currently built would benefit from getting a decent big that can rebound. That is what Gortat is, that is what the Celtics need.

Not complicated stuff Esse.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

We need to at least make an offer to PHO.  Gortat would be a perfect fit for this team!

Sections
Shortcuts