Boston got punched in the grill by powerhouse Toronto.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

Boston got punched in the grill by powerhouse Toronto.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

How sad is this?

Laughing

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

Re: Boston got punched in the grill by powerhouse Toronto.

At least Rhondo got his coveted assist numbers tonight...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

In Response to Re: Boston got punched in the grill by powerhouse Toronto.:
    [QUOTE]At least Rhondo got his coveted assist numbers tonight...
    Posted by Mark from Ct[/QUOTE]

That's because he can't hit a barn door from 3 feet! If ya can't shoot, pass it lmao.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

Rebounds: 50-37.

No rebounds, no rings.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

It's hard to believe that Bass, Steimsma and Hollins had together only 4 defensive rebounds and 0 offensive rebounds.

Too bad Danny didn't want to give up a 2nd round pick for JJ Hickson.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

The Celtics have always been rebounding beasts, what happened against Toronto?

Laughing

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]It's hard to believe that Bass, Steimsma and Hollins had together only 4 defensive rebounds and 0 offensive rebounds. Too bad Danny didn't want to give up a 2nd round pick for JJ Hickson.

AGAIN - how do you know that?  Stop writing the same crap-ola that you can't prove!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

Just when I thought my beloved Celtics were legit, they go and get beat by one of the weakest teams in the league.
    Ugh!!!

Go Celtics!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]Rebounds: 50-37. No rebounds, no rings.

You write that one yourself? 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]Rebounds: 50-37. No rebounds, no rings.

Classy post my firend, very classy. And yes, you are exactly right. Frontlines like my beloved Celtics are just not going to compete with teams with legit frontlines like that of the Lakers. It is pretty simple to understand if you re-watch their season series this year where those fiesty Lakers swept my Celtics.

GO CELTICS!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Hey puppet - the over/under on you responding to this is 5 mins!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]Hey puppet - the over/under on you responding to this is 5 mins!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

Not very classy my friend, not very classy.

Go Green! Go CELTICS!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Right on cue - watch - I post - and in five mins you respond - got you right on a string

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Boston got punched in the grill by powerhouse Toronto. : You write that one yourself? 

I wrote it but I stole the saying from F34.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Boston got punched in the grill by powerhouse Toronto. : I wrote it but I stole the saying from F34.

Really - I thought it was Pat Riley!!

Some lakers fan you are!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

Rondo plays big when he plays on National TV but on a Tuesday against Charlotte or a Friday at Toronto, his triple doubles are a distant memory.
    How did Rondo have 0 rebounds in 37 minutes?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Boston got punched in the grill by powerhouse Toronto. : Really - I thought it was Pat Riley!! Some lakers fan you are!!

Riley got it from Fierce.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]Rondo plays big when he plays on National TV but on a Tuesday against Charlotte or a Friday at Toronto, his triple doubles are a distant memory. How did Rondo have 0 rebounds in 37 minutes?

Rondo is not a rebounder - Bynum is......hey, how close is he to 30 rebounds tonight....how about Ramon Sessions.... EASILY 13 and 10, right??

And how's Jose Calderon doing for the T-Wolves.

You are too easy!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

Calderon to the T-Wolves? Don't even know what that means.
    Things are going well against Denver.
    You must be impressed with the resurgence of World Peace.

How many rebounds did Bass/Hollins/Steimsma get tonight? 4 total.
    No effort from Bostons semi-big bigs.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]Calderon to the T-Wolves? Don't even know what that means. Things are going well against Denver. You must be impressed with the resurgence of World Peace. How many rebounds did Bass/Hollins/Steimsma get tonight? 4 total. No effort from Bostons semi-big bigs.

I already predicted the lakers would win - no koME, so good ball movement, and no Mike Brown, so they can have Kuester - a REAL coach guide them to a win!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]Calderon to the T-Wolves? Don't even know what that means. Things are going well against Denver. You must be impressed with the resurgence of World Peace. How many rebounds did Bass/Hollins/Steimsma get tonight? 4 total. No effort from Bostons semi-big bigs.

Red-Russ is using his only ammuniotion against me because I referred Calderon to Rubio. He is also just very frustrated this evening. Maybe his class is not progressing as they should considering their teacher. Who knows.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Boston got punched in the grill by powerhouse Toronto. : Red-Russ is using his only ammuniotion against me because I referred Calderon to Rubio. He is also just very frustrated this evening. Maybe his class is not progressing as they should considering their teacher. Who knows.
    Posted by Snoopsnizzle[/QUOTE]

Not frustrated at all - this is fun - schooling you is even easier than Gina!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Boston got punched in the grill by powerhouse Toronto. : I already predicted the lakers would win - no koME, so good ball movement, and no Mike Brown, so they can have Kuester - a REAL coach guide them to a win!!

Yeah, Kuester is a real coach.
    A coach with a career winning percentage of .348.

You are so desperate to make yourself feel better after that embarrassing loss tonight, aren't you?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Boston got punched in the grill by powerhouse Toronto. : Not frustrated at all - this is fun - schooling you is even easier than Gina!!

Classy post my friend, very classy. Keep it up Red-Russ! We can be friends even if you are obsessed with the Lakers and I am die hard Celtic fan.

Go Celtics!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Boston got punched in the grill by powerhouse Toronto. : Yeah, Kuester is a real coach. A coach with a career winning percentage of .348. You are so desperate to make yourself feel better after that embarrassing loss tonight, aren't you?

See, I'm not embarassed - I didn't play!!!!  Wake up, Gina, it's just a basketball game!!!  There will be another one tomorrow

Sections
Shortcuts