Boston is 1-7 against the Western Conference

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

Boston is 1-7 against the Western Conference

If Boston could play 2 out of every 3 games at home and play against Charlotte, Detroit, Washington, NJ (without Deron/Humphries/Lopez), Toronto, Milwaukee and Cleveland every night, I am sure Boston would be able to maintain a .500 record.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Re: Boston is 1-7 against the Western Conference

Kinda p*ss*ng into the wind tonite, eh?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

In Response to Re: Boston is 1-7 against the Western Conference:
    Kinda p*ss*ng into the wind tonite, eh?
    Posted by breaktime

Just stating the obvious.
    With Boston's schedule the rest of the season, they realistically could finish 10 games under .500.

Maybe Boston will make a run when JON is healthy.
    LOL

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

Mtrax you aren't winning it all this year. Your team isn't good enough. Say what you want about C's who have never been fully healthy. Your team is nice and healthy and constructed badly. Jim Buss inherited a horrible situation and made it worse. Good luck getting some cap space. I truly hate dumb people.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In Response to Re: Boston is 1-7 against the Western Conference : Are you looking in the mirror when you said the above? Boston will pull a Florida Marlins and trade away players at the trade deadline. LA will improve their team.
    Posted by GinaM1977

He is saying your are dumb because of your attempts with different aliases to annoy people who are here to talk with Celtics fans. I don't think you are dumb at all I think you are child who needs to grow up.  Leave this board to Celtics fans.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

In Response to Re: Boston is 1-7 against the Western Conference : He is saying your are dumb because of your attempts with different aliases to annoy people who are here to talk with Celtics fans. I don't think you are dumb at all I think you are child who needs to grow up.  Leave this board to Celtics fans.
    Posted by concord27

Why is it that Boston fans want to mock other teams and players and can't take it when they hear some reality about their own team? It's hard to live in a bubble on the internet...

Sections
Shortcuts