Boston one of the main driving forces of the lockout.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Boston one of the main driving forces of the lockout.

Boston and in particular Wyc are one of the main reasons for this lockout. But I love this article for the honesty in calling itself an insignificant gnat in the NBA for over 20 years.

Now boston is rearing it's ugly head in keeping the fans away from an full season. Oh the S H A M E!!!

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/network/network-article.aspx?articleid=520591

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheTruthsays. Show TheTruthsays's posts

Re: Boston one of the main driving forces of the lockout.

In Response to Boston one of the main driving forces of the lockout.:
    Boston and in particular Wyc are one of the main reasons for this lockout. But I love this article for the honesty in calling itself an insignificant gnat in the NBA for over 20 years. Now boston is rearing it's ugly head in keeping the fans away from an full season. Oh the S H A M E!!! http://www.prosportsdaily.com/network/network-article.aspx?articleid=520591
    Posted by Laker-Nation32

If what you say is true, it's a stroke of genius on Wyc's part.

The shorter the season, the better the Celtics chances.

We have no chance with a full season cause Doc will run the vets into the ground again, as he does annually.

AH, don't believe all the crap he says in the media about limiting their minutes. He's been saying that since they got here. Doc doesnt have the aptitude to manage minutes or rotations. Just surround him with 4 or 5 HOF's and let them win games.

Doc will sit on the bench like a bobble head doll, nodding at whatever KG, Rondo or PP tell him.  The only time you'll hear from Doc is if a Krystic misses a shot or Wafer gets beat off the dribble once, then he'll blast them at midcourt and bench them for games upon games.

Good move by Wyc, if true. The less games we play, the less Doc cant mess up our vets.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Agree with everything you say about cry me a river.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Shouldn't you be happy that Boston is trying to shorten the season?

Clearly something wasn't right with Pau Gasol last year and I wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised that two straight Finals-lengthened seasons and Finals-shortened offseasons finally caught up to him.  And he doesn't seem like the type who would tell anybody that he had a herniated back or something that brought him down all season.

And your boy Kobe definitely needs time for his knee.  He's trying radical new treatments, which underscores the increasing severity of Kobe's aging joints.  A shorter season would help him, too, especially because (like Garnett and other great competitors) he only has one gear.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

ignore button is priceless.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Glad to see the two trolls are getting along so well.  Wyc has been vocal so far.  Buss wants to keep everything the same  -  of course he does!!  That way he can be the Steinbrenner of basketball, and Kupchak won't have to do any work.
    Rondo
    Gomes
    Banks
    Perkins
    Jefferson
    Davis
    West
    Right, Doc doesn't play any young players!!- the truth LIES!!

And, for those keeping score at home:
    Doc Rivers 1 ring - Mike Brown 0
    Doc Rivers - 1-1 in the Finals - Mike Brown  0-1!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoahJustin. Show NoahJustin's posts

God, this really is the slow time of year for NBA fans!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

In Response to Re: Boston one of the main driving forces of the lockout.:
    Glad to see the two trolls are getting along so well.  Wyc has been vocal so far.  Buss wants to keep everything the same  -  of course he does!!  That way he can be the Steinbrenner of basketball, and Kupchak won't have to do any work. Rondo Gomes Banks Perkins Jefferson Davis West Right, Doc doesn't play any young players!!- the truth LIES!! And, for those keeping score at home: Doc Rivers 1 ring - Mike Brown 0 Doc Rivers - 1-1 in the Finals - Mike Brown  0-1!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

Kobe/Fish/Drew/Pau/Ron=15 championships!!!

Brick/thumper/wheelchair/smirk/nonads=4!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConnectingRod. Show ConnectingRod's posts

Mike Brown = 0 championships

Doc Rivers = 1 championship

1 is greater than ZERO, right?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheTruthsays. Show TheTruthsays's posts

Mike Brown = 0 championships Doc Rivers = 1 championship 1 is greater than ZERO, right?
    Posted by ConnectingRod

Mike Brown is in trouble in LA. He couldnt handle Lebron in Cleve. Hes not gonna handle Kobe.

As far as Docs 1 title goes. Lets be honest, Danny deserves the title more than DOc. DA brought in the hired guns and Doc grabbed onto their coattails.

Nothing in Docs past coaching history suggests hes even an average coach.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Boston one of the main driving forces of the lockout. : Kobe/Fish/Drew/Pau/Ron=15 championships!!! Brick/thumper/wheelchair/smirk/nonads=4!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Posted by Laker-Nation32

So, we are into PLAYERS now.  What happened to COACHES?  What happened to Phil 11 Doc 1......oh yeah, right, he quit.

SO, koME and Fisher and Ron  = 11 championships..........same as Russell.

Schooled all day long!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Boston one of the main driving forces of the lockout. : Mike Brown is in trouble in LA. He couldnt handle Lebron in Cleve. Hes not gonna handle Kobe. As far as Docs 1 title goes. Lets be honest, Danny deserves the title more than DOc. DA brought in the hired guns and Doc grabbed onto their coattails. Nothing in Docs past coaching history suggests hes even an average coach.
    Posted by TheTruthsays

Well above average - are you trying to tell me that MJ isn't responsible for Phil's first six??? 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

In Response to Re: Boston one of the main driving forces of the lockout. : Well above average - are you trying to tell me that MJ isn't responsible for Phil's first six??? 
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

How many titles did MJ win before GOAT got there? Oh yeah,......0!

Schooled all day long.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Boston one of the main driving forces of the lockout. : How many titles did MJ win before GOAT got there? Oh yeah,......0! Schooled all day long.
    Posted by Laker-Nation32

He won 0, that is not the point.  The point is, MJ MADE Phil more than the other way around.  Jordan was going to win his titles regardless of who the coach was.   It happened to be Phil, who had very little coaching experience.  It's all timing.  KC Jones won 2 titles in BOS, but Bill Fitch was a much better coach.  Being superficial as you are, I know I'm talking to a wall here, so have a good day!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

ignore button is priceless.
    Posted by btownteamsrking

Ha-ha...I hear ya man! Why do we even need to hear from the Laker gnats after a season where neither team won a title? Heck, we've got our issues and they have their own (and there's even a lockout!), yet they're still somehow focussed on us. I guess it just shows how sad their lives are and how desperate they've become to get attention.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

I firmly believe that doug collins was the architect of the championship bulls original core and would have won a title just the same.  I always believed that. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

not one owner can force a lockout......The owners who dont support the lockout dont have the power to end the lockout. The consensus needs to be had. The owners as a unit are the ones to be looked at. not grosbeck or buss

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

lakenation32,

what did you call the c's

look at your fakers...

mr. no means no, (nobe), meta mike jamal dave world peace change your name to that...artest...Then matt barns mr. hits his wife but the charges were dropped, pau gasol..waaaaaa my gf dumped me......Then bynum...did you see him push barea...lol..Then look at odom...The other push....Then mike brown...lol...how many coaches have out coached him when he had the best team in the east..OH YEA..DOC RIVERS...

stop trolling

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

Boston knows they have another 20 years before being relevant again, so what's 1 missed season to them? Cool

The Celtics rank just above the Raptors as the most irrelevant team in the league these days.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Boston knows they have another 20 years before being relevant again, so what's 1 missed season to them? The Celtics rank just above the Raptors as the most irrelevant team in the league these days.
    Posted by koberulz

How many rings does Mike Brown have again?
    How's koME's blood doping going?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

Fiercest34, a.k.a. Red-Russ,  what does Mike Brown or Kobe have to do with my comment. I was talking about irrelevance and the Celtics organization whicg go hand in hand. In case you are unaware, we are on a Celtic website, you know? Please STOP always bringing up the Lakers as it offends many posters that come here. Thanks buddy. Cool

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Fiercest34, a.k.a. Red-Russ,  what does Mike Brown or Kobe have to do with my comment. I was talking about irrelevance and the Celtics organization whicg go hand in hand. In case you are unaware, we are on a Celtic website, you know? Please STOP always bringing up the Lakers as it offends many posters that come here. Thanks buddy.
    Posted by koberulz

No chance, Rico.  YOU offend me, does that mean you'll leave?  You've offended me since you were banned the first time as kobeain'tmrnba!!
    Thanks for playing.

Doc Rivers 1 ring and counting.....Mike Brown 0 and holding!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

Redley34 - Surprised

I was formerly known as Laker1, you know the guy that ran that old geezer Sam off?  I have also gone by an alias known as Tayshawn until I was banned for some inexplicable reason. As far as RicoCeltic, he is a undoubtedly a Celtic fan, and I am a Laker fan. Thank you for playing.

You truly do have a multiple personaility disorder and should seek immediate help.

Sections
Shortcuts